General Category > Debate Tower

VG Debate: Best Part of a Video Game?

duck5557474:
When you play a video game, what are you looking for that makes it memborable and nostalgic? What do you like the most about them?

I personally always find storylines, music, and memorable characters as the most important in a video game.

What do you guys think is the best part of a video game that makes it memorable?

Aplatformerdude:
Sometimes it depends. While most would go for the naturally popular option of "storyline", I'll choose the characters instead.  I can't think of a single game I truly liked in which the characters weren't the main factor.

Rockyroad797:
I like the level sequence in many games. In Ben 10 Protector of Earth, there was a set of 5 levels, with two based on exploration, one based on exploration + miniboss, one based on boss, and one based on a single wave fight. Every set of 5 levels followed this sequence and it was very innovative. I like to see this in all games.

Other than that, I care a lot about the fighting music.

duck5557474:
For me, the character can take a back row seat as long as the storyline and overall "good" feeling is there.

Aplatformerdude:

--- Quote from: duck5557474 on June 04, 2019, 08:27 am ---For me, the character can take a back row seat as long as the storyline and overall "good" feeling is there.

--- End quote ---
The said "good" feeling is caused largely by the characters to be honest

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version