General Category > Debate Tower

Republican or Democrat

kingofdanerds:
I used to have Republican views but after a while I decided that the president is not my president if you know what I mean.

Wind:
independent, rather liberal but dislike the DNC

kingtrent333:

--- Quote from: william2001 on June 01, 2019, 01:20 am ---I feel like my political leanings align more towards Republican, although I feel as though both parties are too broad and too "cookie-cutter" in terms of political alignments in order to be really consistent. It's a shame that parties like the Libertarian party aren't breaking the two-party system, at least not yet. Although even that party my political leanings don't align quite well up with that either.

--- End quote ---
My views are pretty libertarianish and I would say the two party system does have a stranglehold on the country. Personally I think the Libertarian party is full of potheads and libertarians in name only (Gary is a Republican dummy who doesn’t like to admit it) and will be tainted as soon as it enters the mainstream if it ever does, but in a way it already kind of is.

Bolsillos:
I'm 60% Republican and 40% Democrat.

Master:

--- Quote from: Bolsillos on June 18, 2019, 01:21 am ---I'm 60% Republican and 40% Democrat.

--- End quote ---
You’re a republican.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version