Author Topic: Space Warrior's Timeline EXPLAINED  (Read 542 times)

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
Space Warrior's Timeline EXPLAINED
« on: May 23, 2019, 04:56 pm »
Here's the timeline for my Space Warrior games all summarized! Expect this to be getting updates soon..

Space Warrior 0.1: Year 3000

The original and FIRST Space Warrior game takes place in the year 3000. According to the story (in fuller detail) the so-called planet earth that the humans used to spend 1000s of years living onto; has been completely ruined by the climate changes. And because of this, a large portion of the human population has died and humanity has reached the edge of the brink of extinction.

The remaining humans who survived left planet earth with space ships and landed on new planets on space, for them to start living on instead. Humanity managed to do this by the major support and assistance from the 100s of scientists that were remaining for humanity to seek help from regarding this.

Space Warrior 1: Year 3000, June

We see our main character of the story who wears a purple & yellow helmet; start a war with the creatures. Who doesn't approve of human's visit on different planets on space. And so, a war has begun between human beings and aliens who don't approve of human's presence. Humanity makes sure to kill the leaders on the planets where their enemies come from... And after trial and error, they eventually succeed by the help of our main hero who we play as in the game.

Space Warrior 2: Year 3001, June

One year has passed since then... And the peace between humans and aliens still doesn't exist. This time around; different meteors land on 4 planets that contain POWERFUL gems, which the enemies could use to their advantage. Humanity makes sure to stop this before it's too late by having OUR main hero of these games put an end to this.

Space Warrior Advanced: Year 3001, July

A month has passed, and 2 of the power gems have been mysteriously stolen by enemies who want to use them. At it happened because of the war that had started after Space Warrior 2's timeline ended. Which is because of the main character of the story stealing 5 gems from different enemy groups and leaders. And because of this, they located the main heroes location about a month later; and as they did so they found out he was at a ufo at a distance from planet earth with a few comrades.

So they shot down the ufo and made it land on Planet Itroria... And thus, the war begins. The main heroes decide to defend themselves, as they make sure to put an end to this war by killing the leader who willingly sent off enemies to try and shoot/kill them. All while our heroes make sure that they get the 2 power gems back, of which, were stolen by them...

Offline Rockyroad797

• A Huge Threat
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Turn on the Heat
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
Re: Space Warrior's Timeline EXPLAINED
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 03:12 am »
When you get older make a cartoon on space warrior

Check out THUNDER X

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 06:17 pm »
When you get older make a cartoon on space warrior

I don't feel like making a kid's cartoon of this, ever, lol. I would've made an anime of this much more preferably, however; I've been thinking of making a webcomic out of Space Warrior the most. And that's JUST what I MIGHT do one day.

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 06:18 pm »
I appreciate your suggestion tho
Because it does have potential and you do seem to show support, which I can appreciate a lot.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 06:34 pm »
I don't feel like making a kid's cartoon of this, ever, lol. I would've made an anime of this much more preferably, however; I've been thinking of making a webcomic out of Space Warrior the most. And that's JUST what I MIGHT do one day.
Make a rated R action movie of space warrior then
8)

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 06:53 pm »
Make a rated R action movie of space warrior then

That's not a bad idea, lol

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 06:54 pm »
Btw, would anyone like for Space Warrior 3 (assuming I'll make one) to take place in the "0.1" timeframe? So that the player can witness everything that happened before people decided to leave earth?

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2019, 12:15 pm »
Add some more surrealist elements. This is a pretty standard aliens vs humans vs space diamonds story at the moment.

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2019, 05:21 pm »
Add some more surrealist elements. This is a pretty standard aliens vs humans vs space diamonds story at the moment.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will definitely consider it.