Author Topic: This forum is dead  (Read 1347 times)

Online Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
Re: This forum is dead
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2019, 07:43 am »
but honestly we have to agree that its all  peoples fault not just one
It's nobody's fault, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Look, I'll make one last statement about this.

We do swear. Not as often as you clearly think, but we do. We don't swear at others in a serious manner, however. We don't "attack" anyone, nor do we intend to. It's easy to judge when you don't know the full context. You haven't joined the server once and you still accuse us of doing such things, based on the word of other individuals? What do you expect to hear from them? Positive things?

We're a good community and you've got the wrong view about us. It's totally up to you whether you want to join for a certain period of time. But you cannot say or imply we make other people feel uncomfortable and/or unwelcome on purpose with little to no evidence. Give it a try or not, it's your choice.

And contrary to what you or Rocky may think, swearing does not affect anyone's future, nor does it make anyone a bad person. There are other factors that do, but certainly not cursing.
Perseverance is a blessing

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2019, 12:12 pm »
And contrary to what you or Rocky may think, swearing does not affect anyone's future, nor does it make anyone a bad person. There are other factors that do, but certainly not cursing.

No you are wrong bro, its ok but my opinion says you're WRONG.

CHAMPIONS!

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Guard
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2019, 04:48 am »

No you are wrong bro, its ok but my opinion says you're WRONG.