Author Topic: Every year described since 2010  (Read 109 times)

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
Every year described since 2010
« on: May 12, 2019, 10:56 pm »
2010 - Honestly can't remember much about this time. I was around 9 years old at the time being and was in 3rd and 4th grade. I was a little troublemaker back then. I do remember it had been pretty terrible at times and I got in trouble a lot.
Overall year rating: 5/10

2011 - 4th and 5th grade... oh dear god this might've been a bad year, at least for the first half. Still don't remember a whole lot about it but it was pretty strange, all that I can remember.

2012 - 5th and 6th grade. Started becoming terribly overweight. I believe early 2012 was the time when I got my 3ds? Not quite sure.

2013 - Ahh, 6th and 7th grade. Here's where I remember more of it. Overall, 6th grade was an interesting time. 7th grade is when splode started getting insane and I fell on a spiral towards that edgy teenage angsty depression we all know and love, guess it started early. I felt like I didn't belong in society... this feeling would only get worse as time went on. Oh, and this was also the date when I joined a certain forums under a new username.
Overall year rating: 4/10

2014 - Oh my god... such a bittersweet year. This was the time when I felt the most suicidal in the early years, as I felt an outcast and felt like I didn't belong. It was at the peak and I had even attempted suicide by overdosing on melatonin... it did nothing. However, later in my depression I discovered something wonderful and calming. So calming and wonderful that I continued to be a part of it even up to this day... something that staved off my loneliness and depression for a good two to three years.
Overall year rating: 7/10

2015 - Honestly... this year felt like a time warp. Idk if anybody else felt the same but it feels like this year never even happened lol. I did go from middle school to high school during this time. 8th grade year was interesting indeed, yet it was uneventful at the same time. Freshman year was a brand new start. I made friends with some of the bullies that had tormented me for the past few years, and I started making straight A's across all classes. It was the start of something brand new. Strange, but welcoming. I proceeded to feel happy and determined.
Overall year rating: 8/10

2016 - Freshman year was nearing its completion. It was a good start to High School, and looking back on it feels very nostalgic. I did not foresee my Sophomore year being even better than my freshman year... but it was. There was a lot of stuff that became extremely chaotic, I developed my current political and spiritual beliefs and sexuality during this time, and there were a lot of bizarre but welcoming things that happened during this year that I've absolutely loved. I even met another person who shared my interest in entertainment. The year ended out extremely chaotically yet I didn't mind that. It was handled so beautifully and interestingly that it was absolutely bizarre yet wonderful at the same time. I proceeded to feel happy and determined.
Overall year rating: 10/10

2017 - Ahh, sophomore year was nearing its conclusion. The tests went good, I had a fun time. Everything was perfect- er... at least, as perfect as it could be on this planet. I proceeded to feel happy and determined... and then Junior year showed up. New stress, new pressure, new goals, new feelings... Instead of it being different but welcoming, it was simply not welcoming at all. I had started to feel depressed again, though for entirely different reasons than before. I started getting more nostalgic of the past, especially 2014 and 2016... "where had the time gone?" I thought. In feeling so determined to get through with the school years and just get on with being able to practice entering into other realities, I had in turn made all of the years feel extremely fast. While this was good at the time being, eh... it eventually made me turn sour, along with frustration because of certain things that had not happened yet... that I promised myself would happen and promised myself I would be able to develop... ever since 2014. The illusion was starting to shatter, I had to look forward to the future instead. After all, I can't all rely on false feelings and promises to get me forward.
It was time I started being an adult about life and my circumstances.
Overall year rating: 5.5/10

2018 - Honestly this year had some bittersweet moments. Overall though, it was splodety. Late 2018 was actually good in that it contained some decent splode and as well I shifted my perspective as well as my relations with other people on here and it changed my life just like early 2017, hopefully for the good. But early/mid 2018 was pretty splodety. I hated it, especially with the way my interactions were in early/mid 2018 on here.
4/10, the only reason why it's a 4 and not a 2 is because of the late 2018.

Will probably update in early 2020 to include 2019; if I'm still here that is
It's amazing how I saved this from some pdf laying around on my computer, isn't it?

I know all of this prolly seems really stupid but I just had to get those feelings out there; tell me what ya think.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Every year described since 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 02:03 pm »
I'm glad your suicide attempt failed. We're all here for a reason, and if you need to talk, feel free to contact me. God bless you, and I pray this year brings many awesome gifts and great times!
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
Re: Every year described since 2010
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 05:29 pm »
You're finding your way out of the spiral