Author Topic: Little vent-ish thing  (Read 380 times)

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
Little vent-ish thing
« on: April 12, 2019, 05:57 pm »
So I tell this guy on the Sploder Discord that nobody really cares about the thing he is talking about and I get kicked. Alright, fair enough. I don't agree with it but whatever. I join back, end up having a short, relatively calm argument with this person. And later the same day I get banned. I just thought to myself why I'd get banned after already being kicked. I'm not going to pull a victim card and say "I'm being targeted reee", but I'm just confused! Why am I being punished when I already got kicked???  ???

EDIT: Apparently I was banned for "continuing the drama". Again, I don't really agree with this but eh, it's not my discord server. Gonna ask a moderator to lock this thread now since it's useless and causing an argument for some reason.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:15 am by Sephei »

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Guard
    • View Profile
Re: Little vent-ish thing
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 06:11 pm »
Free Darth

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 06:20 pm »
freedom of speech
8)

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 06:22 pm »
Forgot to say the ordeal occured in the #serious channel, however the guy wasn't venting about a real issue. He was just complaining because nobody is reacting to his apology thread on here.

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 06:35 pm »
Forgot to say the ordeal occured in the #serious channel, however the guy wasn't venting about a real issue. He was just complaining because nobody is reacting to his apology thread on here.
have u tried turning ur computer off and back on again

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 06:36 pm »
have u tried turning ur computer off and back on again
stfu hahaha

Offline sigilmineral

• woop
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • woop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 08:04 pm »
Yo are you Darth Mario?
woop

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 08:15 pm »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 08:32 pm by Sephei »

Offline freefallsonic

• Subscribed to Pewdiepie
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • forever yung
    • View Profile
    • Dlive
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 10:11 pm »
Hello, yes. I am the guy in question and I can completely assure you this is 100% not went down.

I reposted my vent towards sploder for the first time and he comes up and tells me "Sotar... Nobody gives a f*ck". I respond, calmly: "I already know that, I also do NOT appreciate your tone."
I tell the moderator, he kicks Sephei. He joins back an hour or so later, then proceeds to try to lecture me on why I don't understand his point, after already telling him I clearly did.

He starts absolutely fuming, and attempts to manipulate my very fragile state at that time. Spewing stuff like: "You clearly haven't changed as you're still trying to start arguments with me". Let me remind you that I was not the one to start anything. He engaged me.

I just splodepost relatively seriously until he calmed down. Then, unbeknowenst to me, he gets banned following that argument.

Unbanned, he proceeds to post this into my original thread:

Freefallsonic, I told you this before on the Discord server and ultimately got banned for it...
but nobody really cares about your apology because you clearly didn't change. Stop acting like a victim, you're just a bored troll.

Again, trying to call out me not changing, which may i remind you he has not stopped harassing me ever since I posted the thread, so I see no reason to change my attitude towards him.

And also, I'm acting like the victim. Alright. Show me where I have been ACTING and not actually being targeted by you.

Also I guess you really have been projecting yourself on others. I'm a bored troll now, should I just rename myself to Sephei at this point?

Deleted my original post because it's just giving you more publicity. Which I assume you want.

You deleted the original post because you were called out. Which I assume you don't want.

The following is him bringing up my apology in a COMPLETELY UNRELATED THREAD IN A DIFFERENT BOARD FOR DIFFERENT TOPICS.

He proceeds to try to get the mods to see it because it's "not appropriate for a forum that bans curse words."

In awe at this. He is the pinaccle of humanity.

Expecting the original post to be deleted soon. For now sephei please consider the following:

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4041217773a168d03e2486841994835/tenor.gif?itemid=13834291

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 11:01 pm »
daniel daniel sex daniel daniel WOoppp whomp daniel go daniel go go go daniellll yeeahhhh oh yeahhh do the flump now go go do the flump woo woo do the flump baby! WOO

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 11:28 pm »
daniel daniel sex daniel daniel WOoppp whomp daniel go daniel go go go daniellll yeeahhhh oh yeahhh do the flump now go go do the flump woo woo do the flump baby! WOO
only i the sex. idiot.

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2019, 06:04 am »
Free Darth

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2019, 06:42 am »
Hello, yes. I am the guy in question and I can completely assure you this is 100% not went down.

I reposted my vent towards sploder for the first time and he comes up and tells me "Sotar... Nobody gives a f*ck". I respond, calmly: "I already know that, I also do NOT appreciate your tone."
I tell the moderator, he kicks Sephei. He joins back an hour or so later, then proceeds to try to lecture me on why I don't understand his point, after already telling him I clearly did.

He starts absolutely fuming, and attempts to manipulate my very fragile state at that time. Spewing stuff like: "You clearly haven't changed as you're still trying to start arguments with me". Let me remind you that I was not the one to start anything. He engaged me.

I just splodepost relatively seriously until he calmed down. Then, unbeknowenst to me, he gets banned following that argument.

Unbanned, he proceeds to post this into my original thread:

Again, trying to call out me not changing, which may i remind you he has not stopped harassing me ever since I posted the thread, so I see no reason to change my attitude towards him.

And also, I'm acting like the victim. Alright. Show me where I have been ACTING and not actually being targeted by you.

Also I guess you really have been projecting yourself on others. I'm a bored troll now, should I just rename myself to Sephei at this point?

You deleted the original post because you were called out. Which I assume you don't want.

The following is him bringing up my apology in a COMPLETELY UNRELATED THREAD IN A DIFFERENT BOARD FOR DIFFERENT TOPICS.

He proceeds to try to get the mods to see it because it's "not appropriate for a forum that bans curse words."

In awe at this. He is the pinaccle of humanity.

Expecting the original post to be deleted soon. For now sephei please consider the following:

We both know that isn't what happened. Responding in PMs.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:46 am by Sephei »

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2019, 10:11 am »
Calm.
8)

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2019, 10:23 am »
Calm.

Is that an order or a statement? You should have known by the title that this thread wouldn't be calm.

Offline Baysha

• Soldier
  • Turret
  • Cassie
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2019, 10:52 am »
Calm.

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2019, 11:17 am »
Calm...

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2019, 12:15 pm »
Is that an order or a statement? You should have known by the title that this thread wouldn't be calm.
I was saying calm to this, meant to quote
8)

Offline sigilmineral

• woop
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • woop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2019, 07:25 pm »
It seems as if you've pushed it over the limit, dude. I'm not on either's side. Neither yours nor Sotarnicus'. But you should be careful before doing something, man.
woop

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2019, 07:44 pm »
It seems as if you've pushed it over the limit, dude. I'm not on either's side. Neither yours nor Sotarnicus'. But you should be careful before doing something, man.
Hm? What do you mean?

Offline sigilmineral

• woop
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • woop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2019, 07:46 pm »
Hm? What do you mean?

What were you banned for exactly? Would you elaborate?
woop

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2019, 07:53 pm »
What were you banned for exactly? Would you elaborate?
What I was exactly banned for I don't know. What I do know is that I previously got kicked for telling someone that "nobody gives a splode" about a thread he made on the forum (he was venting about the fact that it didn't get any responses). I most likely got banned for the same reason later the same day.

Offline sigilmineral

• woop
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • woop
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2019, 08:23 pm »
What I was exactly banned for I don't know. What I do know is that I previously got kicked for telling someone that "nobody gives a splode" about a thread he made on the forum (he was venting about the fact that it didn't get any responses). I most likely got banned for the same reason later the same day.
I see... The #serious channel has some strict rules I think.
woop

Offline freefallsonic

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • forever yung
    • View Profile
    • Dlive
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2019, 01:26 am »
Again sephei, I reposted it for dumbsplodes like you who harass me then expect me to change my Attitude towards you.

I read your reply to my recent thread and we both know you're being dishonest, so I'm not going to bother debunking it or anything pointless like that.

Seriously though, can you just stop? I didn't even mention your name or any of the bad stuff you did to avoid an argument. This is more proof for me that you really haven't changed.

Also, trust me I really could care less about people calling me out. Believe it or not through my entire time on Sploder I've been heavily criticized and I really don't care at this point.

I used to really think of you in a positive way for the whole time I've known you, until yesterday. I finally understand why people like Kelly and Proxy dislike you.

Anyway...I'm going to block you when I get unbanned from the discord server. Any interaction with you seems to be bad for me.

So yeah, that's it. Feel free to share this PM to show how much of a big bad meanie I am.

Now YOU'RE trying to play the victim dude. Stop.

Everything YOU ARE SAYING is completely false about me. You started multiple arguments with me and then I react in an angry way, you claim that I haven't changed. DO YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST SAY "YEAH ALL THESE LIES ABOUT ME ARE TRUE HAHA"?

THEY'RE NOT.

Grow the splode up

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4041217773a168d03e2486841994835/tenor.gif?itemid=13834291

Offline freefallsonic

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • forever yung
    • View Profile
    • Dlive
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2019, 01:48 am »

You were banned for continuing the drama straight after you got unbanned. Stop trying to lie your way out of this.

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • w00t
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2019, 05:04 am »
You were banned for continuing the drama straight after you got unbanned. Stop trying to lie your way out of this.
If that's the case, thanks for notifying me. I'm not trying to lie my way out of this though. I was suddenly banned without any explanation and when I asked a discord mod he said he had no idea why I was banned before telling me that "I was apparently harassing people in the serious channel".

Anyway...I'm going to block you now to stop this whole argument you've caused here.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:05 am by Sephei »