Author Topic: Long, Pathetic Rant, Don't Read, Only Made This Cause I'm Fuming  (Read 663 times)

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
There is a boy who I have been friends with on Discord for more than an year, and just today, he said something that suggested he had never even known me! There we were, talking about Sploder, then he starts talking about how he doesn't trust the internet, and then he said he doesn't trust me, either! He thinks I faked everything, how I lost my family, how only I am left to take care of my younger brother, he said he thinks I faked every single thing! That is absolute splode! I considered him my only friend, then he goes on and says this splode? SPLODE THAT! Now I see friendship is a mere lie. It does not exist. Shame, that. I thought he understood... I thought he understood how much I've lost... I was such a splode splode for believing in that splode. Whenever we felt depressed due to real-life events, we talked to each other, and eventually we both felt slightly better. BUT THIS IS UTTER SPLODE. Why on Earth would I fake something like this? Fame? WHY WOULD I WANT FAME? DOESN'T HE REALIZE OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS ENOUGH? I don't even know what to do next, to be honest. Normally, I would block him right now for all the splode he said, but I can't deny he's the reason I'm alive. He made me realize suicide wasn't the answer. So... Yeah, I don't know what my next move is going to be. I probably won't block him, but I'm contemplating about whether or not I should forgive him. (by the time I started writing this awfully long topic, he sent me countless messages, asking for my forgiveness) I seriously don't know what to do next. Also, I deliberately changed the swear words to splode. I would never, ever bypass. In fact, I generally don't like to swear, as well. So... Yes. Thank you if you read this extremely long bit of text. I assure you I am not generally like this. But everyone loses it at one point. Some, admittedly, do it more than others.
Perseverance is a blessing

sticki

Re: Long, Pathetic Rant, Don't Read, Only Made This Cause I'm Fuming
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 01:13 pm »
I'm sorry this has happened. I hope things can work out to some extent. These are very vain and basic things to say but I understand where you're coming from and being misunderstood hurts a lot. If you ever have the chance I'd be happy to talk to you more.

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 10:29 am »
I have now ended things with him. At first, he apologized, and after hearing what he had to say, I forgave him. I never should have, after the events of this morning. I woke up 3 hours ago, which is to say 6 in the morning. I finally managed to fall asleep at night. As soon as I woke up, I checked Discord and started talking to him. We talked for a full hour, by which time I finally decided to check the Forums and Sploder. During my slight absence, however, he asked me where I was. After hearing my answer, he started arguing about how I didn't think he was worth my time. I LITERALLY SPENT A FULL HOUR TALKING TO HIM! IS HE ACTUALLY SERIOUS? But that is not even the full story, trust me! Then he goes on about how I'm an "arrogant splode", how I'm always thinking of myself, how I'm the most splode selfish person he's ever had the misfortune of meeting! SPLODE THAT SPLODE! IS HE OUT OF HIS SPLODE MIND? DOES HE NOT SEE THAT THE ONLY REASON I AM STILL LIVING IN THIS PATHETIC WORLD IS BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER? Speaking of whom, he actually said my own brother will leave me once he realizes how "arrogant" I am! I WOULD LITERALLY DO ANYTHING FOR MY BROTHER, AND YET HE HAS THE NERVE TO CALL ME SELFISH? SPLODE THAT. I WILL NOT LET ANYONE CALL ME ARROGANT, OR SELFISH FOR THAT MATTER, NO THANKS. I HAVE NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER BEEN THIS IRATE TOWARDS ANYONE. BUT THIS SPLODE THINKS HE'S JUST GOING TO CALL ME THOSE THINGS, AND I'LL FORGIVE HIM? HE'S EVEN ASKING ME TO FORGIVE HIM AS I AM TYPING THIS MESSAGE. But no. This is the last straw. I have had enough of his pathetic splode. I never want to talk to that splode, ever again.

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 10:33 am »
On hindsight, I probably went too far with the caps. But I'll keep the message as it is, nevertheless. They describe my anger perfectly. And yes, I replaced the swear words with splode once more. You know, I might actually start saying "splode" instead of the usual swear words I sometimes use.

Offline Plam3n

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 10:45 am »
I kind of relate to that "forgive me." I used to have a friend, we actually used to be really good ones. Best ones, in fact. But then some dudes came in and at first, I had nothing against them, but they didn't really like my personality, character, etc so they tried to get me out of the company. I didn't even care about it. What made me mad was the fact that they manipulated my friend to be rude against me too, he started to behave in a really bad way, in order to look cool to them. And then he's like: "IM SORRY REALLY IM SORRY I UNDERSTOOD MY MISTAKES PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE."  I asked him: "What are your mistakes, then?" He didn't say anything. And after a month, he was like a totally different person. He decided to BEAT ME. I defended myself and ended everything I had with him. Just a few days ago, he called me again, so we can meet this year. Since he was acting normally when his new friends weren't there, I decided to check if he was alone. He wasn't. I was like: "Are you kidding me? You really haven't realized anything."

I'm really sad to hear you're depressed, I don't really like putting my nose in people's things, so please, I know it is not easy, but just stay strong!

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 10:53 am »
I kind of relate to that "forgive me." I used to have a friend, we actually used to be really good ones. Best ones, in fact. But then some dudes came in and at first, I had nothing against them, but they didn't really like my personality, character, etc so they tried to get me out of the company. I didn't even care about it. What made me mad was the fact that they manipulated my friend to be rude against me too, he started to behave in a really bad way, in order to look cool to them. And then he's like: "IM SORRY REALLY IM SORRY I UNDERSTOOD MY MISTAKES PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE."  I asked him: "What are your mistakes, then?" He didn't say anything. And after a month, he was like a totally different person. He decided to BEAT ME. I defended myself and ended everything I had with him. Just a few days ago, he called me again, so we can meet this year. Since he was acting normally when his new friends weren't there, I decided to check if he was alone. He wasn't. I was like: "Are you kidding me? You really haven't realized anything."

I'm really sad to hear you're depressed, I don't really like putting my nose in people's things, so please, I know it is not easy, but just stay strong!

I appreciate what you are trying to say, but I doubt I will find strength for a good while. What we had was by no means a mere "online friendship", but all he had to say when I pointed this fact out was, "you don't know what a real friendship is, you never had friends" and in a way, he's right. I do NOT have friends, nor have I ever had any before. Excluding him, of course. After our little argument, he's said "i will miss you alot". And I admit, so will I. But I can't forgive him, otherwise both of us will continue hurting each other. And I don't want that, so I've ended our friendship. But coming once more to you, plam3n, I thank you for those positive words.

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Devourer of souls
    • View Profile
    • Pencilverse
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 12:14 pm »
Toxic friends... whenever you see one, push it aside and let it go, don't let it kill you slowly.

Offline sparrowblue

• Speeder
  • Let's make sploder 2020 POSSIBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 12:58 pm »
Some friendships are hard to keep than others but I can see how it is ahrd to keep this friendship.I feel sorry for you m8 and I'm with you.
From your friend, sparrow.:D

Offline sparrowblue

• Speeder
  • Let's make sploder 2020 POSSIBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2019, 12:58 pm »
Spelling mistake:hard
From your friend, sparrow.:D