General Category > Inner Rage

Router

sigilmineral:
splodeing splode piss router splode internet crashing all the time why i crash into your mom then we'll see how you'll get below -150dB now splode splode you and your quality ass loading page for 10000 eons mothersplodeing duck you splode i hate you and wanna eat your circuit panels and led diodes as well as slurp that splodeing cable like a spaghetti and takr that antenna and stuff it up my bum splode u and your provider duck head

Aplatformerdude:
I have no idea why I found that rant amusing

It does seem like you have a terrible router though

sigilmineral:

--- Quote from: Aplatformerdude on April 10, 2019, 06:12 pm ---It does seem like you have a terrible router though

--- End quote ---

How can you tell?

william2001:
This except applied to my dumb ISP named Windstream.
it splodeing promises 7 mbps and it delivers maybe 1 mbps on a good day.
oh it also randomly crashes sometimes so thats fun too

although it has gotten better over the past few years, it used to crash every single time someone called my mothers phone back in like 2010

sigilmineral:

--- Quote from: william2001 on April 12, 2019, 05:49 pm ---This except applied to my dumb ISP named Windstream.
it splodeing promises 7 mbps and it delivers maybe 1 mbps on a good day.
oh it also randomly crashes sometimes so thats fun too

although it has gotten better over the past few years, it used to crash every single time someone called my mothers phone back in like 2010

--- End quote ---
OMG this thing also, i know that feelings also that filly in your siggy is so adorable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version