Author Topic: to lifedollars  (Read 157 times)

Offline freefallsonic

• Subscribed to Pewdiepie
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • forever yung
    • View Profile
    • Dlive
to lifedollars
« on: April 10, 2019, 05:48 pm »
Hello, yes, no memes from me today.

Well, it's because I am starting to feel as though it would be a cultural preference to have me permanently retired.

Sploder is not a culture, really. Yeah it can be argued, but we're moreso multiple cultures packed into one. If anything, we should be labeled as a Micro-Culture at very most.

Doesn't it seem like sometimes everyone hates you and they wish you were gone?

yes. I have so much experience with this. I have been to the ends of the earth and back trying to repeal myself time and time again but it always ends back up as everyone hating me. I'm probably the most disliked modern user on the entire discord and forums right now. Just ask anyone. But this is not the attitude we need to have, alright? I'm most likely too far gone and, honestly, I'll probably leave everything soon too. I don't think, in my entire time I've been on sploder, that I've ever heard someone say something bad about you. Seriously. Just know that at least you can't go lower than I have.

And don't apologize to me. Everyone here is mean to me and no one takes me seriously.

Dude if anyone has been mean to you directly, tell a mod. If a mod does nothing about it, it's probably a joke. If it makes you uncomfortable, speak up. People act without thinking trust me i would know and usually they don't mean it. If you don't like the certain jokes people make about you, let your voice be heard and stand up for yourself man. As for nobody taking you seriously, you should use the #serious channel there more often. Even for normal conversation, people go there to get out of the stupidity in general. It's there for a reason.

In fact, Sploder as a whole reminds me of that episode of the show Hoarders. It was the Hoarder named Wilma. You should see her house. It was a NIGHTMARE. Her house was completely diminished. The roof was replaced with mostly tarp, there were holes in the wall, and in the ceilings, and the beams were mostly rotted away, or lopsided. It was broken beyond repair.

Honestly, most people haven't watched this show and might not know what you mean, maybe someone might know about it in serious?

Anyways, the mods always try to make people seem welcome, or at least they think they do. But the mods make me feel nothing but unwelcome to this site. And you don't like me. No one likes me. I'm so widely hated, and either all people hate me, or all my true Sploder friends are permanently retired.

The mods are there to do their job and help provide a safe experience. I think that maybe you could have made someone feel unwelcome a bit, and they might have told the mods instead of telling you that they don't like it.

I've been blocked from ever using the #serious channel, and the mods all seem to be against me, or they seem against anyone who isn't like them or doesn't follow their rules.

I dunno, maybe this is why you were blocked from serious? The mod's literal job is to be against people who don't follow their rules. I think this is where you might need to proofread your messages.

As for the last stretch of text, the discord name and image is changed to keep things fresh and attract attention. It's a place where nobody takes you seriously, because the last time they did that things ended badly.

In all, the way you've tried to blame others for your issues and blamed it on the discord, is sort of bad. Even I probably would have come to my senses, but that doesn't mean you can't. You can change dude, take it from me.

Jahmen

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/e4041217773a168d03e2486841994835/tenor.gif?itemid=13834291

Offline lifedollars

• go away
  • Speeder
  • zqazxhcf4hewkncmvrewqortufchsle03452cjkrw
    • View Profile
Re: to lifedollars
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 05:49 pm »
is this really necessary?

Online Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 05:50 pm »
8)

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 07:25 pm »
Sploder is not a culture, really. Yeah it can be argued, but we're moreso multiple cultures packed into one. If anything, we should be labeled as a Micro-Culture at very most.
I'd say a more appropriate term is subculture

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 07:25 pm »

Offline sigilmineral

• woop
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • woop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 10:39 am »
I've been blocked from ever using the #serious channel, and the mods all seem to be against me, or they seem against anyone who isn't like them or doesn't follow their rules.

I'd like to point out that a moderator (Not gonna tell their name) literally admitted that it was the case. I've been pondering about the hate towards the server from multiple users who don't seem to be that active and the frustration in which they try to fit in no matter whether they're aware of wasting time and energy for whatever reason or not, they hate the server but are being held from letting it go for unknown reasons.

I still find most people there like that moderator cool and worth talking to until they start writing nonsense in which you can't get a serious conversation. Anyway, unless you're like them you'll really have to watch what you're going to say because they have moderating powers and can get rid of you.

The thing is, they can't be gotten rid of and neither am I voting for that, but they can for instance spam pointless stuff while you're having a serious discussion and ruin your mood even more, but if you try to do the same thing for someone they admire aka "is like them", then get ready to get bashed by them. It's their server they can do whatever they want with it, if you have a problem then leave, nothing can be changed, stop crying about something you can't change, it's splodeed, it is obvious that it is how it is and if you can't take this friendly advice then I'm not sorry, enjoy wasting time on some chat server trying to fit your square butt into a triangular hole.

I'm dealing with 2 people in my DMs with this kind of bullsplode and really consider blocking them because I'm having enough of "wahh sploder discord is unfair, hierarchy, hurgle burgle", "this mod is x/y/z", "i hate this mod", "this mod is an idiot", etc. etc. I'm not that kind of person that gives up on trying to help people but I'm obviously talking to brick walls here.

Sorry for the rant, but I really can't stand seeing people not being able to shake their heads and change themselves, heck I can't change myself the way I should either but I'm not being a lazy ass like most are and actually have a consciousness that helps me be aware of my surroundings.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:42 am by sigilmineral »
woop