Author Topic: I unlocked the level Deadlocked in Geometry Dash!  (Read 71 times)

Offline HomeworldMaster

• The Game-Maker
  • Turret
    • View Profile
I unlocked the level Deadlocked in Geometry Dash!
« on: December 08, 2019, 08:53 am »
NOTE: Before I start telling you about how I unlocked the level Deadlocked in Geometry Dash, I sent another topic about completing the Level Geometrical Dominator.

How I unlocked the level Deadlocked in Geometry Dash

I was so close to unlocking the level(26/30 secret coins(this happened before I completed the level Geometrical Dominator)). Then, I completed the level Geometrical Dominator with 2 coins(which took the total up by 2(26+2=28)), but there were some coins I didn't receive in the previous levels, so I tried to get 'em. The third coin in the level Stereo Madness wasn't so easy. There were tight spaces; I still persevered and got that coin(28+1=29). After that, I tried the level Xstep and tried to get the coins, but alas, it was hard. Suddenly, a thought came into my head. When I finished thinking, I rushed to the level Blast Processing to get the third coin and I got it...

...THE LEVEL DEADLOCKED WAS UNLOCKED!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :)

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Devourer of souls
    • View Profile
    • Pencilverse
Re: I unlocked the level Deadlocked in Geometry Dash!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 09:20 am »
Gud job! Now complete it >:}

Or don't...

Offline HomeworldMaster

• The Game-Maker
  • Turret
    • View Profile
Re: I unlocked the level Deadlocked in Geometry Dash!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 10:22 am »
I still got Levels 14-16, level 18 and level 21 to go before I complete Deadlocked!