Author Topic: Opinion Thread  (Read 437 times)

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
Opinion Thread
« on: March 08, 2019, 10:44 pm »
I guess this has been a trend recently, and being off the forums I haven't made/participated in an opinion thread for years (excluding Sean's). I really like hearing opinions on me, and I guess most others do too, so I thought I'd do one. :D

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
Re: Opinion Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 10:50 pm »
 :D

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
    • Pencilverse
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 10:53 pm »
pew

Kyle The Wraith

Offline duck5557474

• House League of Society Owner
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • 2nd in Command
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 10:54 pm »
Hello, sir.

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Helpful Links~
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/duck5557474

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 10:54 pm »
Sup

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 10:55 pm »

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 11:50 pm »
:D

You're probably my favourite forum member. I feel like you sometimes remind me of me, especially as we tend to format our threads similarly and I just think it's kind of funny. :))

I never knew you as flumpman or flumpisback, but judging from your current self, you're a really great individual and someone on this forum I would aspire to be like. We've not talked a whole lot while I've been here as Bricc but you've helped me out with a few little things and it's been all positive so far. :)

pew

If you were around before I was known as Bricc, then I do not remember you whatsoever. However, I really like your personality, and while your comments aren't always comedic, I think it is quite entertaining that you have a fictional wraith or whatever you call it that "comments" on posts. From what I've seen, you have quite a fun personality, and you show that in the RPFGs section of the forum. I also love your dedication towards the Sploder Dash Grand Prix series. Very welcoming and friendly, and a great member of the forum. :)

Hello, sir.

I didn't know you prior to my Bricc account as far as I'm aware, but you seem like a pretty good member. You don't stand out too much from what I've seen (though remember I don't participate in every section of this forum) but I like that you participate in events, and similarly to Awesomefinnz, RPFGs. Browsing your recent posts, you appear to be relatively mature and an overall nice guy with good intentions.

Sup

I remember you as Anew, though what I do remember is extremely vague, so I apologise for the short and brief opinion. You seem to be a chill guy and pretty mature. I'm sure we spoke at least once or twice while I was textlabel, and nothing negative comes to mind. :D

Ethan, you're also one of my favourite members of this forum. I didn't even know you before this backup, but you're a really friendly individual. You were always willing to help me out by testing my games and with anything else, and that was always appreciated. You participate in the RPFGs category a lot, which in general just shows you're a pretty fun guy and your posts are usually worth the read. If I ever needed something, you'd be one of my go-to people and you're just a genuine person. I don't really know what else to say, I've probably missed something significant, but I'm writing this at almost 5am so please excuse that. :))

Offline sticki

• General
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 01:27 am »
x

Offline 12stasia

• Danielle
  • Turret
  • Haiiiiii. I'm Danny. :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 01:47 am »
Hai.
Idk.  :P

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Guard
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 02:36 am »
DO THE BOREDOM DANCE!

Offline duck5557474

• House League of Society Owner
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • 2nd in Command
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 08:35 am »
I didn't know you prior to my Bricc account as far as I'm aware, but you seem like a pretty good member. You don't stand out too much from what I've seen (though remember I don't participate in every section of this forum) but I like that you participate in events, and similarly to Awesomefinnz, RPFGs. Browsing your recent posts, you appear to be relatively mature and an overall nice guy with good intentions.

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me!

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Helpful Links~
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/duck5557474

Offline star34

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 08:41 am »
hi

In 492 days sploder dies :(
Will update monthly
http://bit.ly/2R8vHYj

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢 5th Place EGD13
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • i hate 2019 wind
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 08:45 am »
I love you
You love me
We're a happy family

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2019, 09:55 am »
Thx
8)

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
    • Pencilverse
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2019, 10:11 am »
If you were around before I was known as Bricc, then I do not remember you whatsoever. However, I really like your personality, and while your comments aren't always comedic, I think it is quite entertaining that you have a fictional wraith or whatever you call it that "comments" on posts. From what I've seen, you have quite a fun personality, and you show that in the RPFGs section of the forum. I also love your dedication towards the Sploder Dash Grand Prix series. Very welcoming and friendly, and a great member of the forum. :)

Thanks! :D

Kyle The Wraith

Offline theknockout

• Mainsite Employee
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 10:43 am »
Not sure if you were around or not when I was actually active but I'll post here anyway ig
not sticking around here, this place took a turn for the worse

F

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 11:05 am »
x

We've never actually spoken a whole lot, but it is very clear you are a very nice guy. I wish you were more active though, you are someone who I believe is a good member of staff, though I'd really like to see more activity here and doing more to populate the forum. I'm not sure exactly how you suddenly got General, but it's a change I was happy to welcome. From what I've seen on the forums, you're really caring and modest. I like you. :D

I'll write more opinions in a little while!

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2019, 12:57 pm »
Si por favor

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2019, 06:27 pm »
oi

Offline Unovi

• Creator of Phantasm
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2019, 07:40 pm »
I arrove

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 08:02 pm »
Hai.

I don't know you at all. I'm sure I've heard of you before and it was negative stuff, but I may be mixing you up with someone else. I can't really judge by your posts considering you only have 23 of them, but from what I can see you display yourself as a pretty friendly and calm individual. Sorry I can't say much more because I don't really know you. :)

DO THE BOREDOM DANCE!

Just like Stasia, I don't know you at all. I've seen you around the RPFGs category and you seemed pretty chill. Looking at your posts, it appears you still have a bit more to go maturity-wise, but I think if this forum survives when Flash dies and you stick around, you'll be one good member. In all honesty, I'm struggling on this one, so I'll have to end it there. Sorry!

hi

I really like you, Star. You are also one of those people whose posts tend to be worth the read. I find it really cool how you participate in a lot of things, such as Sean's game creation challenges. You're evidently very hard working and dedicated to what you want to achieve, I can tell this because of the avatar generator you've made. I don't know how anyone could sit there remaking all of those graphics...

Anyway, really nice and supportive guy, keep being you. :D

I love you
You love me
We're a happy family

Unless you give me your username, then I don't know who you were before your return under the name "Sephei". I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that you were banned, and if that's true, you've certainly matured up since - your posts show that. I really can't say much more or I'll just be making things up.

Not sure if you were around or not when I was actually active but I'll post here anyway ig

I was, and of course I remember you! I'm textlabel, if you were not aware. You were one of the people I'd have considered my Sploder besties back in the day and someone I would love having a chat to in PMs. I also remember that you were the guy who got me into my all-time favourite game - Geometry Dash. I remember you posted a level preview and that very day I bought the game just because it had a level editor and I wanted to make stuff. :))

Very chill, lovely guy. Hope you're doing well nowadays. :D

Si por favor

Another fantastic person. Again, you'll probably remember me by textlabel (or maybe even my previous account, alex68354027). We used to get on quite well if I remember correctly and you were also a great person to talk to. You seem to be quite happy to share your opinions and I really respect that. I think I would have also considered you one of my Sploder best friends back then, as well as TKO.

Really friendly and thoughtful person and I hope you're well. :)

oi

You were Enigma, right? Assuming I'm remembering correctly, you're a pretty nice guy. I think you were always getting involved with stuff, and I think that's really neat. What I do remember of you is extremely vague, but I have a feeling I used to like your games. Anyway, that's about all I've got for you, sorry.

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢 5th Place EGD13
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • i hate 2019 wind
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 09:28 pm »
Unless you give me your username, then I don't know who you were before your return under the name "Sephei". I'm pretty sure I remember you saying that you were banned, and if that's true, you've certainly matured up since - your posts show that. I really can't say much more or I'll just be making things up.
Hmmm, perhaps you might remember me as "Darth Mario" or "Mariogame3333"

Offline lifedollars

• go away
  • Speeder
  • zqazxhcf4hewkncmvrewqortufchsle03452cjkrw
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 09:39 pm »
why why why make dis

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2019, 12:10 am »
You were a good member then, and I regret that you did what you did. But you are making good amends

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Guard
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2019, 04:36 am »
I don't know you at all. I'm sure I've heard of you before and it was negative stuff, but I may be mixing you up with someone else. I can't really judge by your posts considering you only have 23 of them, but from what I can see you display yourself as a pretty friendly and calm individual. Sorry I can't say much more because I don't really know you. :)

Just like Stasia, I don't know you at all. I've seen you around the RPFGs category and you seemed pretty chill. Looking at your posts, it appears you still have a bit more to go maturity-wise, but I think if this forum survives when Flash dies and you stick around, you'll be one good member. In all honesty, I'm struggling on this one, so I'll have to end it there. Sorry!

I really like you, Star. You are also one of those people whose posts tend to be worth the read. I find it really cool how you participate in a lot of things, such as Sean's game creation challenges. You're evidently very hard working and dedicated to what you want to achieve, I can tell this because of the avatar generator you've made. I don't know how anyone could sit there remaking all of those graphics...

Anyway, really nice and supportive guy, keep being you. :D

I was, and of course I remember you! I'm textlabel, if you were not aware. You were one of the people I'd have considered my Sploder besties back in the day and someone I would love having a chat to in PMs. I also remember that you were the guy who got me into my all-time favourite game - Geometry Dash. I remember you posted a level preview and that very day I bought the game just because it had a level editor and I wanted to make stuff. :))

Very chill, lovely guy. Hope you're doing well nowadays. :D

Another fantastic person. Again, you'll probably remember me by textlabel (or maybe even my previous account, alex68354027). We used to get on quite well if I remember correctly and you were also a great person to talk to. You seem to be quite happy to share your opinions and I really respect that. I think I would have also considered you one of my Sploder best friends back then, as well as TKO.

Really friendly and thoughtful person and I hope you're well. :)

You were Enigma, right? Assuming I'm remembering correctly, you're a pretty nice guy. I think you were always getting involved with stuff, and I think that's really neat. What I do remember of you is extremely vague, but I have a feeling I used to like your games. Anyway, that's about all I've got for you, sorry.
lol thanks immatureness will always be my thing!

Offline theknockout

• Mainsite Employee
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2019, 04:57 am »
oh pog

I can't remember the last time I touched gmd, stopped playing it a long time ago, I'm long gone into osu now, good luck getting me out of there lol
not sticking around here, this place took a turn for the worse

F

Offline Plam3n

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2019, 06:14 am »
Okay, why not

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar