Author Topic: Pro-life or pro-choice  (Read 406 times)

Offline kingtrent333

• Mainsite Employee
  • Turret
    • View Profile
Pro-life or pro-choice
« on: March 02, 2019, 05:16 pm »
^

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Guard
    • View Profile
Re: Pro-life or pro-choice
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 05:45 pm »
Anti-life

Offline charichiha

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 02:03 am »
Anti-life

Offline william2001

• I am that I am
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 01:19 pm »
Anti-life

Offline theknockout

• Modding Slave
  • Turret
  • you're unpog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 01:20 pm »
Anti-life

Online Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Speeder
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 09:09 pm »
never been big on the issue but im gonna go with pro-life

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 04:01 pm »
Anti-life

Offline Meta KnighT

• ----> [ǝɹᴉɐuoᴉllᴉW] <----
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Speeder
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 05:26 pm »
pro-life
🇱🇷 Make Sploder Great Again! 🇱🇷

Offline sigilmineral

• Reyv
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 05:59 pm »
Well, if we'd use abortion as a debate. A woman should never commit unless serious health issues occur for both her and her child or life-threatening consequences are predicted. There are more reasons but to get them approved they need to include constructive and humane statements.

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Hi! I'm Furfurrykitty. :) I'm not really a cat person. My username lies. It was created when I was 8 or 9, and it was easy to remember... so... Yeah. Um... HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 03:06 pm »
(Actually being serious) women should have complete autonomy over their bodies, no matter the situation. if she doesn't want to give birth to the "baby," she should not have to carry it. if you bring late term abortions into the discussion, 99 percent of those only count for situations where the fetus might have severe health problems

JmFur, ShrepFur, VinFur, and now, OdFur.

We will rise, the fire will burn the world in our control

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 03:11 pm »
(Actually being serious) women should have complete autonomy over their bodies, no matter the situation. if she doesn't want to give birth to the "baby," she should not have to carry it. if you bring late term abortions into the discussion, 99 percent of those only count for situations where the fetus might have severe health problems

I agree entirely, I just feel that anti-life is a more intimidating pseudonym.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:28 pm by seanthechinaman »

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Hi! I'm Furfurrykitty. :) I'm not really a cat person. My username lies. It was created when I was 8 or 9, and it was easy to remember... so... Yeah. Um... HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 03:15 pm »
I agree entirely, I just think that anti-life is a more intimidating pseudonym.
i like it better too

Offline Sephei

• Emperor Sephei II of Holland
  • Speeder
  • Sploder's Greatest Psychopath
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 03:35 pm »
Pro-life

Offline william2001

• I am that I am
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2019, 06:11 pm »
In all seriousness though mostly pro-life unless in cases of rape, defects, stillborn, or the possibility of the mother not surviving the pregnancy

Offline kof

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2019, 08:50 am »
or the occurrence where the mother never wanted a child in the first place

Offline sigilmineral

• Reyv
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 11:36 am »
Exactly. +1

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 02:08 pm »
In all seriousness though mostly pro-life unless in cases of rape, defects, stillborn, or the possibility of the mother not surviving the pregnancy
i can sorta understand your statement, but even if a woman's pregnancy doesn't have those cases (rape, defects, stillborn, etc.), a woman still shouldn't be forced to give birth to a child she doesn't want to have

Offline Meta KnighT

• Mainsite Employee
  • Speeder
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 02:21 pm »
i can sorta understand your statement, but even if a woman's pregnancy doesn't have those cases (rape, defects, stillborn, etc.), a woman still shouldn't be forced to give birth to a child she doesn't want to have
Maybe she should’ve taken the appropriate measures not to get pregnant in the first place then.  Should your mom be able to kill you after your born because she doesn’t want a child?  Clearly not and the same philosophy should apply before someone is officially born as well.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 04:52 pm »
Maybe she should’ve taken the appropriate measures not to get pregnant in the first place then.  Should your mom be able to kill you after your born because she doesn’t want a child?  Clearly not and the same philosophy should apply before someone is officially born as well.

After you are born you are independent, you are no longer physically plastered to your mother. The idea is that women should have complete authority over their bodies, not their children.

Offline Meta KnighT

• Mainsite Employee
  • Speeder
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 07:41 pm »
After you are born you are independent, you are no longer physically plastered to your mother. The idea is that women should have complete authority over their bodies, not their children.
A child inside of them is a child and separate being not a part of their body.

Offline kof

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 08:26 pm »
what if the so called appropriate measures were taken and failed. not wanting a child and birthing a child tend to be mutually exclusive too so this isn't an issue

Offline kingtrent333

• Mainsite Employee
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30 pm »
"If we are to treat the fetus as having the same rights as humans, then let us ask: What human has the right to remain, unbidden, as an unwanted parasite within some other human being’s body? This is the nub of the issue: the absolute right of every person and hence every woman, to the ownership of her own body. What the mother is doing in an abortion is causing an unwanted entity within her body to be ejected from it: If the fetus dies, this does not rebut the point that no being has a right to live, unbidden, as a parasite within or upon some person’s body."

"The common retort that the mother either originally wanted or at least was responsible for placing the fetus within her body is, again, beside the point. Even in the stronger case where the mother originally wanted the child, the mother, as the property owner in her own body, has the right to change her mind and to eject it.” - Rothbard

Offline Meta KnighT

• Mainsite Employee
  • Speeder
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 12:58 am »
what if the so called appropriate measures were taken and failed. not wanting a child and birthing a child tend to be mutually exclusive too so this isn't an issue
If you don't have intimate sexual relations with another individual, I don't know that can fail to not produce a kid.  You don't just wake up with a kid one morning out of the blue, and if you do want to have these sexual relations, then you are choosing to take the risk of having the kid and thus will at least give birth to that being, even if you put them an adoption center where another family can at least take them in.  Saying that an unborn child doesn't count as a child is honestly pretty messed up.  What do you define as a 'child' then?  Just because a child isn't born yet doesn't mean they should be able to be just given away and killed.  The unborn child is on their way to becoming a living, independent thinking being and their life, future aspirations, and potential relationships shouldn't be cut short because the mom decides the child is a 'waste of time' for her.

"If we are to treat the fetus as having the same rights as humans, then let us ask: What human has the right to remain, unbidden, as an unwanted parasite within some other human being’s body? This is the nub of the issue: the absolute right of every person and hence every woman, to the ownership of her own body. What the mother is doing in an abortion is causing an unwanted entity within her body to be ejected from it: If the fetus dies, this does not rebut the point that no being has a right to live, unbidden, as a parasite within or upon some person’s body."

"The common retort that the mother either originally wanted or at least was responsible for placing the fetus within her body is, again, beside the point. Even in the stronger case where the mother originally wanted the child, the mother, as the property owner in her own body, has the right to change her mind and to eject it.” - Rothbard
This is honestly one of the most disturbing things I think I've read.  I would debate you on this but it appears like you rather post other's quotes instead of forming your own opinion on the matter.

Offline kingtrent333

• Mainsite Employee
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 01:32 am »
Lmao well my view is pretty similar. Babies do pretty much become parasites if they're unwanted and the mother has the right to do whatever she wants with her body, simple as that. I'm not going to word it better because you happen to be a snowflake. ❄️

Offline kof

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 12:27 pm »
Tapeworms be like heh we got em

Offline kof

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 12:32 pm »
If you don't have intimate sexual relations with another individual, I don't know that can fail to not produce a kid.  You don't just wake up with a kid one morning out of the blue, and if you do want to have these sexual relations, then you are choosing to take the risk of having the kid and thus will at least give birth to that being, even if you put them an adoption center where another family can at least take them in.  Saying that an unborn child doesn't count as a child is honestly pretty messed up.  What do you define as a 'child' then?  Just because a child isn't born yet doesn't mean they should be able to be just given away and killed.  The unborn child is on their way to becoming a living, independent thinking being and their life, future aspirations, and potential relationships shouldn't be cut short because the mom decides the child is a 'waste of time' for her.
usually the potential mothers don't 'decide' the child is a waste of time, they know before unknowingly/unwillingly conceiving the child. if it's very early on then you aren't making a huge sacrifice. they might be on their way to stuff but that don't mean nuthin if they can't do any of that. could potentially be the next hitler too
I agree with meta. It's kind of just killing someone for no reason
people don't get abortions for no reason otherwise there'd be no debate to this at all
This is honestly one of the most disturbing things I think I've read.  I would debate you on this but it appears like you rather post other's quotes instead of forming your own opinion on the matter.
why couldn't you debate the quote put forward though. you didn't really deconstruct his argument you just dismissed it because it had punctuation around it

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2019, 12:54 pm »
if the fetus really is a "real" human being with potential for life, do you think women whose bodies naturally abort children are killing "innocent human beings" too?
also, it isn't really fair to tell a woman that she needs to harbor and give birth to a child (a very painful and scarring process, mind you) just because she had sexual relations. yes, there are risks to having sexual relations (i.e. unwanted pregnancies), but sex is no longer just a form of "reproduction." the concept of sexual relations has fluctuated to be a form of pleasure and enjoyment. why should a woman be forced to be put through a painful and mentally scarring process just because she decided to have sexual relations with a man? because that is one of the "risks" of sex? no.
the fact that you are saying a woman loses all autonomy over her body because she had sex is absurd.

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 12:55 pm »
Tapeworms be like heh we got em
tapeworms are LIVING when they are in our body and getting rid of them is just killing an innocent being :(

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 01:00 pm »
I agree with meta. It's kind of just killing someone for no reason
??
people don't get abortions for no reason otherwise there'd be no debate to this at all
^^

do u think women just get abortions for fun? many get abortions because they cant afford to have the child or maybe there are health risks associated with it

Offline Waffle

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 07:33 pm »
Pro-choice