General Category > General

Come here to retrieve lost accounts

sticki:
If you have forgotten the password to an old account and want access back, PM me with the account name, some sort of proof it's yours, and a temporary password you would like it changed to. I noticed a lot of people here mentioning losing access to their accounts, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Bricc:
If this thread would've been made sooner, I'd have taken this opportunity. However, I'll keep this account now.

Brocky:

--- Quote from: Bricc on February 19, 2019, 06:59 pm ---If this thread would've been made sooner, I'd have taken this opportunity. However, I'll keep this account now.

--- End quote ---

Quite frankly, it's not our responsibility to remember your password to your account so you are lucky that the staff are even doing this in general. Get outta here with your "If only you did this sooner" splode.

Bricc:

--- Quote from: Brocky on February 19, 2019, 09:03 pm ---Quite frankly, it's not our responsibility to remember your password to your account so you are lucky that the staff are even doing this in general. Get outta here with your "If only you did this sooner" splode.

--- End quote ---

First of all, I think you're forgetting that this backup of the forum was from 6 years ago, and it's very easy to have forgotten your password since then, especially as we tend to change them over time to protect our accounts. And if you ask me, I think it should be the staff's responsibility to deal with these things anyway, especially with the forum's current situation.

You seem to have taken a lot of offense to such a simple comment - chill. I wasn't trying to be an splode, but what I just said still stands.

Brocky:

--- Quote from: Bricc on February 19, 2019, 09:06 pm ---First of all, I think you're forgetting that this backup of the forum was from 6 years ago, and it's very easy to have forgotten your password since then, especially as we tend to change them over time to protect our accounts. And if you ask me, I think it should be the staff's responsibility to deal with these things anyway, especially with the forum's current situation.

You seem to have taken a lot of offense to such a simple comment - chill. I wasn't trying to be an splode, but what I just said still stands.

--- End quote ---

You've missed the entire point. It's not our responsibility but we are doing it anyway. Saying that we should have done this sooner is you acting completely entitled over something that the mods are doing out of the goodness of their hearts. We have no obligation to do this at all yet we have. Considering the forums current situation, that's completely irrelevent.

Is it the staffs responsibility to deal with it if people ask? Sure, and we already have been.
Is it the staffs responsibility to look after your account because you don't keep track of things? No. You can remember a songs lyrics from 2010, why cant you remember a password? I remembered my password just fine, and that was from 2008.

If you think i'm taking offense to your comment however, you are mistaken, I'm just calling you out for being entitled. Because that's exactly what you were being.

Anyways, I don't want to argue and discuss, and I'm sure you don't want to either, so I'm going to leave it at that. I dont comment much here anymore, and I'm happy keeping it that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version