Author Topic: [HYPE] Scars by Aplatformerdude [PLATFORMER]  (Read 179 times)

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
[HYPE] Scars by Aplatformerdude [PLATFORMER]
« on: February 17, 2019, 10:33 am »
First of all, I would like to address a few things. It would not be wise at all to expect this game to be released soon. There are a few reasons for that. Now that I have a job, I will not exactly have much time on my hands to work on this. HOWEVER, I do get weekends off, so I will try to give this game as much time as possible. I also have a few other matters on my mind, so it will take a while for this to be completed.

So, as a few people here might know, it is not the first time I have used the title "Scars" for a game. The original game I made with that name (Which was even reviewed once by beast4231) was an utter flop, and I decided to remake it. The plot has been altered slightly, and I have big plans for this "Scars" game. Now, I understand my previous game might suggest this is simply being over-hyped, but trust me, I do not intend on making the same mistakes I made during the making of "Redemption". In other words, expect a much better game.

Creator: Platformer

The title says it all, really. It's no surprise I am working on a Platformer, since I generally prefer that creator over others. It's also the fact I believe Platformer games are the most fun to work on.

Plot:

A man wakes up in an unknown room, completely unaware of the fact he was now trapped in a place that would soon provide him with the test of his life. Join him on his efforts to escape from this building unharmed.

Screenshots:

For a reason I am not aware of yet, I cannot post screenshots for the time being. I will try to post them in the near future, however, whenever that may be.

Levels:

Level 1: Trapped (CURRENTLY WORKING ON)
Level 2: Freedom (NOT DONE)

Yes, only 2 levels. The first one includes all the action, whereas in the second one the character rejoices his freedom from the building he was once trapped in.

Release Date:

I myself do not know when that exactly will be. I suppose it could take me a couple of months to complete work on this. Do expect it to be out before 3 months, however.

If anyone has any questions, go ahead.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 11:57 am by Aplatformerdude »
Perseverance is a blessing