Epic Game Drop 13 > EGD13 Discussion

Epic Game Drop 13

bocchi!:
I just want to confirm that EGD will be happening this year in July, the due date will most likely be the 11th but the specific day can be changed if its convenient for the most people. At the moment I'm planning on running it, but since there's still 5 months until it starts that isn't set in stone yet and if anyone has interest in running it or helping with it in general say something here, especially since judging and scheduling requires multiple people as is.

It's still too early in the year to begin completely setting EGD up so the main reason I'm making an announcement about it now is just so that people can have as much time as they need to work on their game since we can't be sure how many EGDs there will be after this and we want to make this one as memorable as possible. There are going to be cash prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners and there's some other things I want to try and make happen but I'll need help from geoff with it so that can't be confirmed as of now.

seanthechinaman:
I will judge!

starcraft1234:
Oof
I will make a big one uwu

star34:

--- Quote from: charismatic on February 11, 2019, 08:26 pm ---It's still too early in the year to begin completely setting EGD up so the main reason I'm making an announcement about it now is just so that people can have as much time as they need to work on their game since we can't be sure how many EGDs there will be after this and we want to make this one as memorable as possible.

--- End quote ---
There will probably be 2 more EGDs until sploder dies. Flash dies on December 31st, 2020

sticki:
I'm making a game heh heh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version