General Category > General

The Fourth International Non-Denominational Sploder Church

wordigirl:
Hello there. Wordi here.

This is (I believe) the third... They're telling me fourth... Sploder Church thread that I made.

Just post scriptures, ask questions, or talk about anything that has to do with Christianity.

I'll be happy to guide the confused, chat with the believers, teach while being taught, inspire and be inspired.

Have an exuberantly blessed day, and post away!

seanthechinaman:
Where in the bible is homosexuality denounced? I don't want to see where heterosexuality is established, I want to see where homosexuality is denounced.

wordigirl:

--- Quote from: seanthechinaman on February 11, 2019, 06:27 pm ---Where in the bible is homosexuality denounced? I don't want to see where heterosexuality is established, I want to see where homosexuality is denounced.

--- End quote ---
Leviticus 18:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
This is one example. I can explain further as well.

seanthechinaman:

--- Quote from: wordigirl on February 12, 2019, 05:49 am ---Leviticus 18:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
This is one example. I can explain further as well.

--- End quote ---
Please explain further, the phrasing is confusing, especially the "as with womankind".

wordigirl:
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version