Author Topic: Editor Recruitment  (Read 1896 times)

Offline billu

• Cruiser
  • Hello Everybody!
    • View Profile
Re: Editor Recruitment
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2019, 11:44 am »
You can't apply with old reviews. Re-read the thread, and the Reviewer Lane Ruleset.

Damn, I thought it could work. Does it necessarily matter if its old or not? Have you at least read the reviews?

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2019, 11:56 am »
Damn, I thought it could work. Does it necessarily matter if its old or not? Have you at least read the reviews?

I just told you that it matters. Your reviews don't even meet the criteria of ' one review about a game that ISN'T feature worthy ' and ' one review about a game that IS feature worthy '

Offline billu

• Cruiser
  • Hello Everybody!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2019, 12:00 pm »
I just told you that it matters. Your reviews don't even meet the criteria of ' one review about a game that ISN'T feature worthy ' and ' one review about a game that IS feature worthy '

So what if I put that there right now? And I know but at least read them man. They might've been some time ago but they were still written with effort.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:07 pm by billu »

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2019, 12:09 pm »
So what if I put that there right now? And I know but at least read them man. They might've been some time ago but they were still written with effort.

Why should I read them if they're invalid as Editor Applications?

Offline billu

• Cruiser
  • Hello Everybody!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2019, 12:12 pm »
Why should I read them if they're invalid as Editor Applications?

Fair enough. I guess I'll write reviews when I'm able to log back into the mainsite because of the password thing. Unless you give me any other options, it's up to you. I was hoping you would read them though because you probably would've liked them but oh well.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2019, 12:14 pm »
Fair enough. I guess I'll write reviews when I'm able to log back into the mainsite because of the password thing. Unless you give me any other options, it's up to you. I was hoping you would read them though because you probably would've liked them but oh well.

You can post your application reviews in the Reviewer Lane, that's literally listed in the body of this thread. I feel as if you're not putting much effort into this.

Offline billu

• Cruiser
  • Hello Everybody!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 12:22 pm »
You can post your application reviews in the Reviewer Lane, that's literally listed in the body of this thread. I feel as if you're not putting much effort into this.

So these same reviews over there? I'll do that. And no, sorry if I'm coming off as such, but I'm trying trust me. I haven't been able to log into the mainsite because of the password thing and I'm still waiting for Goeff's reply, so these are all I have and it's the perfect opportunity.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2019, 01:35 pm »
So these same reviews over there? I'll do that. And no, sorry if I'm coming off as such, but I'm trying trust me. I haven't been able to log into the mainsite because of the password thing and I'm still waiting for Goeff's reply, so these are all I have and it's the perfect opportunity.

No. Your reviews have to analyse whether a game is feature worthy or not IN FULL, you can't just add two splodeing lines to the top of a pre-cooked review. I've made it very clear that applications have to be written from the ground up.

Offline laughingcowking1

• Mainsite Employee
  • Guard
  • 3 2 1 Let’s Jam!
    • View Profile
    • https://m.soundcloud.com/user-897167935
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2019, 06:34 pm »
Editor hmmmmm
“Faye Faye! Smoke Smoke, Faye Faye! Puff Puff, Faye Faye!”

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2019, 05:28 am »
Can I pick out an already featured game and say whether it's featured worthy or not?

Also Is it acceptable if I pick a game and I don't think it should be featured even though it is featured?

CHAMPIONS!

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2019, 10:21 am »
Can I pick out an already featured game and say whether it's featured worthy or not?

Also Is it acceptable if I pick a game and I don't think it should be featured even though it is featured?

Yes to both.

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2019, 11:19 am »
I have written one of the reviews, should i post it now