Author Topic: SERIOUS-Log of my annoying mom + dad - diary  (Read 200 times)

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
SERIOUS-Log of my annoying mom + dad - diary
« on: February 04, 2019, 09:28 pm »
Im not looking for pity or anything like that. Im just keeping note of everything my parents have done that i have talked about on discord, or everything they do in the future. This is mostly my mom.

2/4/18

she took me to the hair cutting place in walmart for them to brush the knot out of my hair and the lady said they couldnt brush it tonight so my mom was saying"see if you would have brushed your hair this wouldnt have happened, its your fault not mine" but I brushed my hair every day and straightened it, I just kept the back in a half up half down a lot and it got splodeing knotted so we started splodeing arguing in the middle of walmart and then she said"thats it im not taking you to springfield today" and i said"im sorry, i just have so much going on right now and ive been so depressed and i just hate my life" and my mom showed no sympathy and said"i am a loving caring mother" and then i literally for some reason it hurt me a lot cause it was the only free day i could get away from my stress and my problems this week so i splodeing started crying and hyperventilating and we were walking through the aisles and my mom would say"do you want this? do you want that?" and i would say"i dont feel like eating right now" and she would get pissed at me like"im offering you and you dont accept it, im a loving caring mother" and i was hyperventilating and crying and my mom said"stop it right now, you crying isnt going to do anything" but i couldnt stop and when we got to the check out aisle i was hyperventilating so much i was feeling dizzy like i was going to faint and we walked to the car and i said"im really sorry, i learned my lesson" and she said"i dont care, its not going to change anything. were going home" and she tried to put on music to drown out my hyperventilating and i said stop it i dont want to listen to music right now and she still turned it back on and i kept crying telling her that i wanted to just be happy and she didnt care and I said"you dont try to make me happy when I tell you how i feel" and she said"thanks a lot" sarcastically and "im a great mother, i feed you, i pay bills, i clean"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:51 pm by cake9899 »
Build up my anxiety, it’s called overthinking

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
Re: SERIOUS-Log of my mom + dad - "abuse???" diary
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:50 pm »
11/07/2018
My mom is ACTUALLY splodeING INSANE
She is videoing a video for my friend
"This is michaels room. This is kelly, bobby, this is her right now. Today is november of 2018"

(not abusive but..)
0/14/2018
My mom thinks I was lying about not feeling good last night and she wont give me my phone till I finish the movie for my essay, AND my essay, AND get an A on it

08/20/2018
UGH
My mom just yelled at me for not eating
"I pulled out the toaster and you didnt eat"
"Get off the computer"

09/14/2018
This is whats the worst..
Im with this really really good psychyatrist
And I only meet with him once a year or sometimes twice
I was supposed to meet with him in march but my mom cancelled the appointment

09/15/2018
UGH
I bought these expensive good quality makeup wipes
21 for 7 bucks
7 bucks!!
And I let my aunt use one for her makeup
And my mom said"Can I have one"
She JUST washed her face
I was like"Whats the point? You just washed your face, these were very expensive and I dont want to waste them"
"Let me USE ONE. I am your MOTHER"
She used it. And NO makeup came off
She offered it back to me and Im like"Really? REALLY? As if that makes it better. Your greasy ass pimples on it

--
I never got a phone, they took the laptop, they took my passwords, my nook where I could access the internet, the kindle
They took my door off in my bedroom, closet, and bathroom
Holes in the walls all the time
Thrown things
Lamps
Had CPS called on me twice
They lied and said I was autistic and that I have meltdowns and outbursts
Said Im the one hitting
They wrote the info down on a paper
And then this lady had to come to my house for 3 months
Stalks me online
Goes though my backpack, room cause its "her house"
for birthday cards and mothers day she says write 10 things you love about me
--
08/20/2018
When we fight, I say some things
I dont curse
OH
And btw
My mom splodeing slapped me today
In the car
I put my earbuds in and she said it was rude
And at one point I pulled it out and.. splode i forgot what hapened. With these meds I just cant remember like I used to
Its like my brain is deteriorating

08/31/2018
I told her I was depressed and she got mad at me saying"But im taking you on a vacation to Boston and your DEPRESSED???'
She claims she deals with depression
splode
You just get sad
You dont know what depression is

08/31/2018
If she did she would relate
And then I started crying and she said"stop whining" and I told her to shut up and she yelled at me
blew up

10/30/2018
She isnt taking me to the band halloween party tonight, or taking me home

10/30/2018
my mom always threatens to make me walk to work
like every time we fight in the car to work
4.1 miles
"I walked that same distance every day to work in the pouring rain and snow"
"youre lucky im driving you"
yeah
im scared of sex traffking
kidnapping
people at my school seeing me walking on the side of the road and thinking im crazy
neighbors, teachers
anyone
cars running me over
there are no sidewalks on the way there
4.1 miles

10/19/2018
Im trying to tell her it was a splodeing accident
We were in the car waiting for my friends to come out of the house and I forgot what happened(My memory has been splode lately) But we were arguing and then I was eating and the crumbs fell on me and on the ground and she said pick up every single crumb so I threw them out the window and she got mad at me and told me to pick up more and put it outside by opening the door
So I did,
and then
splode
:(
I keep forgetting bits of the fights we have
splodekk
There is really something wrong with me
Then we were arguing and I was hitting my hand on the car seat to emphasize what I was saying and my hand hit her arm and she yelled"YOU HIT ME. YOU HIT ME. THATS IT. IM NOT TAKING YOU ANYWHERE" and started to drive off
And then I opened the door and put my foot out
She stopped
Yelling at me more
Then my friends came out and actually heard her bad side
They didnt say anything though
They got in the car and my mom said"Im taking you two out but leaving kelly home. she hit me"
"I DID NOT HIT YOU ON PURPOSE" "Yes you DID" "It was an accident""No it WASNT" On and on for like a ful minute
Then I said"fine believe what you want to believe. I did NOT hit you on purpose
Then she kept arguing back in a calm passive aggressive tone and I just stopped arguing cause there was no changing it
brb my mom is yelling at me

12/18/2018
My mom is driving me INSANE
I got home and I felt awful. Awful. Lightheaded, dizzy, weak, like I could barely walk. I was eating raviolis straight out of the can because I was starving and my mom yelled at me for that because it’s “dangerous”
Then she told me to sweep up the dirt I made when I walked in(but I LITERALLY brought no dirt in. If I did it was VERY tiny, almost not visible. ) then I told her I don’t feel good and to just let me be. Then she went on her phone and kept making noises like”mmm” “oh my god” “aHAH HAH HAAA” and annoying the splode outta me which made me feel worse
Then I said”can you please stop? You can’t stop making noise for 15 seconds. “ but continued to make noise and talk to me when I just really didn’t want to talk
I felt awful
Then I went to sit down and eat but she made me clean up my mess BEFORE I ate. When the whole reason why I felt bad was lack of food
Then I sat in my chair, weak and light headed and ate like crazy. Really fast. Really fast. I ate the can of ravioli In about 3 minutes
Then I had a fruit snack packet and a few scoops of ice cream
And chocolate milk
And now my stomach hurts a lot and I can hear her making noise, singing obnoxiously or laughing obnoxiously sarcastically from upstairs
And reminding me that I have 30 mins till we leave for work and I don’t want to work today. I feel like splode
But oh well
Maybe tings will be better at work..

12/24/2018
I’m splodeing crying
This is the second worst Christmas Eve EVER
EVER
MY MOM IS SCREAMING AT ME FROM UPSTAIRS
She just admitted liking my brother more than me by comparing us
Then I told her to shut up and now that I said that I’m not getting presents
And I’m getting my phone locked up in her truck
She is yelling “thank you for being a good boy Michael”
That’s it.
All the past Christmases have been awful for me

1/30/18 3:39 PM
im a mess dude, splodettt
like i have no phone, an ed, i will probably get my laptop taken away for good for the rest of the year, i havent been motivated to write any songs, my mom splodein hit me and pulled my hair and tried to drag me out of the bed last night, i might lose my job, and its still not as bad as the worst time of my life
guys this is most likely my last day on discord for a long time, if you want to talk to me my soundcloud is kelly sova and you can only message through the website not the app, or dm me for my email

1/29/18
IM splodeING FREAKING OUT
ME AND MY MOM JUST HAD A FIGHT
SHE HIT ME MULTIPLE TIMES
BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO TAKE MY PHONE TODAY FOR NO splodeING REASON AND I SAID WELL splode YOU ILL TAKE YOUR PHONE WELL I DIDNT SAY splode YOU I SAID SCREW UOU AND SHE VIDEOED ME FIR LIKE FIVE MINUTES AND I COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE DO I TOOK HER PHONE AND SHE CHASED ME ALL AROUND THE HOUSE AND J SAID ONLY I F YOU LET ME HAVE MY PHONE FOR TWENTY MINUTES THEN SHE STARTED HITTING ME AND I HIT BACK SND SHE WAS CURSING AT ME AND WHEN I GAVE IT BACK SHE SAID YOURE A splodeING splode KELLY NO MORE OPEN MICS FOR YOU NO CONCERT THIS WEEK YOU ARE SO GROUNDED IM CALLING THE POLICE KN YOU YOU ASSAULTED ME
HELP SHE IS COMING DOWN

1/29/18
She went through my entire splodeing room and room everything out as is telling me to clean it
She said that’s what you get for not cleaning your room last night

2/3/18 6:50 PM
omg
my mom just said"lots of people say they want to kill themselves, but they dont mean it"
Wtf
when she told my dad that it was a lie
"suicide is weak"
when i told her i wanted to kill myself she said"oh really? thats WEAK."
UGH
She pisses me off

2/3/18
Yesterday at 3:13 PM
im PISSED.
my mom likes to steal my makeup and face stuff
and she calls it "borrowing"
well i had a big container of clinique moisturizer in my cabinet
and she stole it and started using it
and she replaced it with a small already used container
and i said"you stole my moisturizer and replaced it with the smaller one thats almost gone. I am very mad at you. you should owe me a new one"
she said"i did not steal it, aunt janet gave me this moisturizer. she gave you the small one. and i do NOT owe you a new one, you got yours for free"
WTF
She is trying to tell me that im losing my mind
that i recieved a smaller one
Hell NO.
I got a big one
and she replaced it
I vividly remember me using the big one months ago
and now my skin is dry again and i have nothing to moisturize it with
and what, she expects me to go pay 25-30 dollars for a new one?
just because she stole it and is claming im going crazy?
splodekk.

unknown date
my dad called me on the phone about going to an open mic. he said"i want you to go buy yourself a pair of tight fitting black jeans to wear on stage." i said"what?? you want me to show off my butt? are you serious?" and he said"well yeah??? lots of famous celebrities like to show off and thats what attracts more people to them when theyre on stage."

excuse me?
im not splodeing showing off my body, im showing my music
this is a open mic, not a strip club
and a little while ago he complimented me on my shirt and the way i looked. and i looked way different that day. brown straight hair, hoop earrings, a striped crop top, black short shorts, and fishnet thigh high socks
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:42 pm by cake9899 »

Offline Sad Nicoli

• Formerly Lavalinn
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • gone but not forever gone
    • View Profile
Re: SERIOUS-Log of my annoying mom + dad - diary
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 10:26 pm »
trade your parents for some nice rich folk

in all seriousnezz splode ur peeps man, srry its so rough 4 u  :'(

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 10:28 pm »
trade your parents for some nice rich folk

in all seriousnezz splode ur peeps man, srry its so rough 4 u  :'(
its okay!!:(
ive been planning on making a log/diary of these events for so long but i havent and now i wish i did, so boom! ahahah

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 10:31 pm »
its okay!!:(
ive been planning on making a log/diary of these events for so long but i havent and now i wish i did, so boom! ahahah
Em, Cant u just... u kno, rent an apartment, And stay away from them?

Kyle The Wraith

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 10:35 pm »
Em, Cant u just... u kno, rent an apartment, And stay away from them?
kinda hard to do that when I dont have my permit or liscence so I cant drive, im still in high school, and I might lose my job soon

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 02:24 am »
When you said you had issues with your parents, I had no idea things were this bad. I mean, I can relate. Me and my parents once had an argument, in which I said a few things I wish I never did. We... Barely talked after that. But I mean... This is pretty shocking, I'll admit. Feel free to vent. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I've been in situations like these.
Remorse does not atone for the actions of the guilty.

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 09:14 am »
When you said you had issues with your parents, I had no idea things were this bad. I mean, I can relate. Me and my parents once had an argument, in which I said a few things I wish I never did. We... Barely talked after that. But I mean... This is pretty shocking, I'll admit. Feel free to vent. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I've been in situations like these.
thank you, yeah its pretty bad ahahah. but i dont live with my dad so he doesent hit me anymore, im not on probation, im not having medications experimented on me, counseling sessions where my parents have to know everything i said, child protective services called and they lied about it, having no laptop for school or phone or home computer, going home and sleeping all night every day, getting all F's and D's, having the police called on me 9 times, going to juvy twice.. things are bad rn but they arent that bad cause they arent as bad as the worst time of my life. ive had a really bad past with my family and in my middle schools years and early high school years, but i got through it and thats what matters. i have a lot more confidence right now, and even though things are still bad at least theyre better. and they will be even better when i move out. its just a matter of getting through these next few months

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 09:20 am »
thank you, yeah its pretty bad ahahah. but i dont live with my dad so he doesent hit me anymore, im not on probation, im not having medications experimented on me, counseling sessions where my parents have to know everything i said, child protective services called and they lied about it, having no laptop for school or phone or home computer, going home and sleeping all night every day, getting all F's and D's, having the police called on me 9 times, going to juvy twice.. things are bad rn but they arent that bad cause they arent as bad as the worst time of my life. ive had a really bad past with my family and in my middle schools years and early high school years, but i got through it and thats what matters. i have a lot more confidence right now, and even though things are still bad at least theyre better. and they will be even better when i move out. its just a matter of getting through these next few months
and for further reference i did not go to juvy for the kinds of things you'd think about. i just went for self defense. its a long story but my dad hit me first and was going to drag me out of his car and im the one who left blood on him by pushing him back and my nails dug into his skin so the cops believed my parents not me and sent me for"assaulting my dad" but in reality he was assaulting me and i was defending myself. it was so scary. and when my parents came to pick me up my dad told them to take me into foster care."we just cant live with her anymore"
I almost went to foster care in my sophomore year. i had all my stuff in a corner and id call cps and have my friends parent take me in. but i didnt, i decided to stick through it, and yeah it was painful and there is a lot of ptsd i got from it, traumatic.. but i made it. and im almost graduating with a's and b's and one c. i have a phone and a laptop, although i get my phone taken a lot i have it. i have a job, even though i might get fired from it soon i have one. there is a lot of good things going on in my life compared to how things used to be and im grateful for that. but things could be better, and i just wish they were. but for now all i can do is focus on the positive until i move out.

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 09:23 am »
and a lot of times its hard for me to focus on the positive when im so stressed out and have so much going on in my life. but i have to remember that thinking positively is the key to being your happiest in the darkest of times.

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 09:25 am »
i try not to talk about my past as much as the present, because you cant change the past. but sometimes it feels good to let out everything youve been holding in, you know?

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 09:26 am »
 I hardly feel positive these days, but I am glad to see you do. And the incident you explained... I'm shocked and disgusted beyond words, honestly. Once again, I hope things get better for you when you move out. And if you ever want to talk to someone, I am here.
Remorse does not atone for the actions of the guilty.

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 09:31 am »
I hardly feel positive these days, but I am glad to see you do. And the incident you explained... I'm shocked and disgusted beyond words, honestly. Once again, I hope things get better for you when you move out. And if you ever want to talk to someone, I am here.
thank ,you, i appreciate that a lot.

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 05:05 pm »
I read the whole thing. You poor soul, honestly I feel so bad for you. I wish I could do something

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 05:24 pm »
I read the whole thing. You poor soul, honestly I feel so bad for you. I wish I could do something
Ily<3

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2019, 09:38 pm »
12/12/19
my mom said she would give my phone today
she said TODAY
after i wrote her a nice letter and cleaned the house and cleaned up my mess
i showed her my grades
i have almost all A's AND B'S
we had a good splodeing conversation
then she tells me she left my phone at work
and then i said"really, i emailed you as a reminder and you still didnt brin it?
then she HAS my old phone hidden
she HAS IT AT HOME
she wont let me use it
she has her laptop she could have let me use
even for an hour she wouldnt let me use it
at one point i told her to just shut her door cause it would make me happier (so the fighting would end) and she said"no, i want to leave it wide open" and opened it wide
just to piss me off
my throat hurts from yelling
i just
i needed to talk to someone
i cant just have things like this happen and then not talk to someone abotu it
i just cant
i do bad things

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2019, 09:44 pm »
I wonder what kind of evil possessed her soul to do such bad things to you?...

Kyle The Wraith

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 09:47 pm »
I always planned to write one of these myself. I'm sure I did somewhere. Keep writing, keep talking. One day you'll be able to look back on it and say it didn't break you. I believe in you.
Boo

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2019, 10:06 pm »
I always planned to write one of these myself. I'm sure I did somewhere. Keep writing, keep talking. One day you'll be able to look back on it and say it didn't break you. I believe in you.
thank you, we have only just started talking tonight and i already love ya(as a friend) youre so sweet and i relate to you so much, ily!!!<333

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2019, 10:43 am »
It’s so heartbreaking to read these Kelly. I just hate how you have to go through this, it must be horrific.

Offline duck5557474

• Grandmaster
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Pleaser of Crowds
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2019, 01:01 pm »
I am sorry that you have to deal wit this.

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz