Author Topic: Lets talk. About anything. 3 2 1 go.  (Read 213 times)

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
Lets talk. About anything. 3 2 1 go.
« on: February 04, 2019, 10:45 am »
Im bored and im at school rn so lets chat!
Hows your life, one interesting thing thats happened to you or in general in the past week, how youre feeling! Spill it all out!

My life is just okay. Ive had a rough few weeks but today is okay so far. Im really fing stressed out cause I have two solos I havent practiced, my friend hasnt let me know if he can make it to the choir talents show and auditions are until friday, I have two choir ensembles I need to memorize, 4 assignments I need to do, Im worried about work, I dont have my phone, EEK Imma stop right there cause Im getting SUPER DEPRESSING LOL

Uh
How are you guys?
Tell me whats going on!
Build up my anxiety, it’s called overthinking

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
Re: Lets talk. About anything. 3 2 1 go.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 10:58 am »
I've been alright too. Currently having to deal with having an immense crush on some girl I talk to every day. Its super hard when she leads you on, sends you hearts and splode but is straight lol. Got so much art to do aswell, but when don't I. I wish you the best of luck with all your music stuff, I'm sure it'll be fine

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 11:10 am »
I've been alright too. Currently having to deal with having an immense crush on some girl I talk to every day. Its super hard when she leads you on, sends you hearts and splode but is straight lol. Got so much art to do aswell, but when don't I. I wish you the best of luck with all your music stuff, I'm sure it'll be fine
Aw that sucks:( she could mean the hearts as a best friend? Some of my best girl friends send hearts. Good luck with your art, im sure youll do fantastic!

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 11:10 am »
This certainly is an interesting topic. Truthfully, I would much rather not talk about my past few days. I can tell you that they involved major depression and an obsession with a select few songs. In fact, when I woke up this morning, I started listening to the very same song I was listening to before I went to sleep. I listened to it for half an hour straight (Is that normal...? I think I might go insane at this rate). Nonetheless, school sounds quite boring, so I hope you can go through it well. (Remember, it's just a little while of misery, then there's nothing but freedom for you, at least, that is my view on it :)) )
Remorse does not atone for the actions of the guilty.

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 11:17 am »
This certainly is an interesting topic. Truthfully, I would much rather not talk about my past few days. I can tell you that they involved major depression and an obsession with a select few songs. In fact, when I woke up this morning, I started listening to the very same song I was listening to before I went to sleep. I listened to it for half an hour straight (Is that normal...? I think I might go insane at this rate). Nonetheless, school sounds quite boring, so I hope you can go through it well. (Remember, it's just a little while of misery, then there's nothing but freedom for you, at least, that is my view on it :)) )
thats true ahaha, our house MIGHT sell soon. there are people making an offer for 365,000 so we might actually be moving in a few. Ill have to go to my dads house for a while before I find out where im living next. itll be...interesting. my mom has no idea where she wants to go rn. an apartment, a house, or even another state like colorado, north carolina, or pennsylvania. I just cant believe it. we have been selling our house for a long time and i might actually leave it soon. but im glad cause there are a lot of awful awful awful memories that I reminisce from there.

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 11:18 am »
thats true ahaha, our house MIGHT sell soon. there are people making an offer for 365,000 so we might actually be moving in a few. Ill have to go to my dads house for a while before I find out where im living next. itll be...interesting. my mom has no idea where she wants to go rn. an apartment, a house, or even another state like colorado, north carolina, or pennsylvania. I just cant believe it. we have been selling our house for a long time and i might actually leave it soon. but im glad cause there are a lot of awful awful awful memories that I reminisce from there.
That sounds tough. I remember when my family and I moved from Manchester to Chicago. It was pretty tough, but we managed it nevertheless. Good luck for your future, which does sound pretty complicated, I have to be honest.

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 11:22 am »
Aw that sucks:( she could mean the hearts as a best friend? Some of my best girl friends send hearts. Good luck with your art, im sure youll do fantastic!
yeah, straight girls confuse me like that. but its some of the stuff she says that keeps me wondering too. and thank you, i do wonder sometimes if I shout post some art here. its only really pencil drawings so idk

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 11:23 am »
yeah, straight girls confuse me like that. but its some of the stuff she says that keeps me wondering too. and thank you, i do wonder sometimes if I shout post some art here. its only really pencil drawings so idk
DO IT
That sounds tough. I remember when my family and I moved from Manchester to Chicago. It was pretty tough, but we managed it nevertheless. Good luck for your future, which does sound pretty complicated, I have to be honest.
Yeah moving can be tough. Ive never moved somewhere far away before and I have more friends here in Missouri

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 11:24 am »
My teacher told me that she saw something online that said"When you die how do you want you body to be. Cremated?" And she said some guy said"I want my body to be scattered along disney world
And I was like "Its the happiest place on earth"
"It would be a WHOLE NEW WORLD"
Stop
"Thats just the CIRCLE OF LIFE"
STOPPPPP

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 11:25 am »
My teacher told me that she saw something online that said"When you die how do you want you body to be. Cremated?" And she said some guy said"I want my body to be scattered along disney world
And I was like "Its the happiest place on earth"
"It would be a WHOLE NEW WORLD"
Stop
"Thats just the CIRCLE OF LIFE"
STOPPPPP
I wouldn't mind that, honestly.

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 12:19 pm »
Ive been having a lot of heart problems lately.
Last night it took me 4 hours to go to sleep because I was having heart palpitations and it was beating really heavily and slow, then fast and it hurt. I felt like I was going to die, it was scary. Every time I felt like I was going to fall asleep my heart would beat really strongly and I felt like i was going to have a heart attack. I dont know why but my heart hasnt been doing well lately and its been hard to breathe, i get so out of breath with everything

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 12:37 pm »
Last night it took me 4 hours to go to sleep because I was having heart palpitations and it was beating really heavily and slow, then fast and it hurt. I felt like I was going to die, it was scary. Every time I felt like I was going to fall asleep my heart would beat really strongly and I felt like i was going to have a heart attack. I dont know why but my heart hasnt been doing well lately and its been hard to breathe, i get so out of breath with everything
That is absolutely horrifying... The same thing happened to a friend of mine a couple of days ago... He says his heart just stopped... That's it. He felt as though he would die right then and there... How he survived, even he does not know the answer to that question. The thing is, this is one of the reasons I have been depressed, he has this condition, and... He won't live for long. Sometimes I just... I can't believe this life! He isn't even the only one I know who might die at any moment! I've known this person for over an year, and he might commit suicide any day now! I just can't understand how life can be this cruel...

I apologize if I talked a bit too much. I just... Needed to vent, I suppose... I'm sorry nonetheless.

Coming onto your message, I would suggest visiting a doctor immediately. Health should always be your first priority.

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 12:38 pm »
Im bored and im at school rn so lets chat!
Hows your life, one interesting thing thats happened to you or in general in the past week, how youre feeling! Spill it all out!

My life is just okay. Ive had a rough few weeks but today is okay so far. Im really fing stressed out cause I have two solos I havent practiced, my friend hasnt let me know if he can make it to the choir talents show and auditions are until friday, I have two choir ensembles I need to memorize, 4 assignments I need to do, Im worried about work, I dont have my phone, EEK Imma stop right there cause Im getting SUPER DEPRESSING LOL

Uh
How are you guys?
Tell me whats going on!
I have been having weird dreams lately, well I always did but this one was strange: I fought a demon

I had a sword and I tried to stab it but in vain, then I tried throwing water at it but nothing happened too. Then it came in my mind "why not use salt against him?" as soon as I threw salt at it, the demon started melting and I said: "How do you like the taste of salt? Bleep!" and then I stabbed it multiple times. The demon tried to resist but in the end it died by loss of whatever blood it had inside, Then I woke up. It happened yesterday.

Kyle The Wraith

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 12:41 pm »
That is absolutely horrifying... The same thing happened to a friend of mine a couple of days ago... He says his heart just stopped... That's it. He felt as though he would die right then and there... How he survived, even he does not know the answer to that question. The thing is, this is one of the reasons I have been depressed, he has this condition, and... He won't live for long. Sometimes I just... I can't believe this life! He isn't even the only one I know who might die at any moment! I've known this person for over an year, and he might commit suicide any day now! I just can't understand how life can be this cruel...

I apologize if I talked a bit too much. I just... Needed to vent, I suppose... I'm sorry nonetheless.

Coming onto your message, I would suggest visiting a doctor immediately. Health should always be your first priority.
Geez... Sorry dude but, Isnt there a way to stop him from... u know, committing oof? (I just don't like to type the word "suicide" so apologies...) Sometimes life can be cruel as hell but it has its own reasons

Kyle The Wraith

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 12:46 pm »
Geez... Sorry dude but, Isnt there a way to stop him from... u know, committing oof? (I just don't like to type the word "suicide" so apologies...) Sometimes life can be cruel as hell but it has its own reasons
I'm afraid not. I've said everything I could think of to make him feel better, but he just doesn't want to live anymore. Can't blame him, either. He's... Lost a lot.

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 12:49 pm »
Hope things get better. For you, your friend, for everyone posting in this thread. May the force be with you all.

Kyle The Wraith

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 12:52 pm »
that must be terrifying. Is there a way for you to go to the doctors? Idk if it’s that easy in America i don’t really get it all. I really hope you’re okay.

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 01:21 pm »
that must be terrifying. Is there a way for you to go to the doctors? Idk if it’s that easy in America i don’t really get it all. I really hope you’re okay.
I dont know, doctors are expensive here. My mom doesent like making appointments often with my current financial situation, and plus the waiing lists for doctors are long. :(

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2019, 01:51 pm »
I dont know, doctors are expensive here. My mom doesent like making appointments often with my current financial situation, and plus the waiing lists for doctors are long. :(
wow makes me feel lucky to live in England when that is concerned

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 01:54 pm »
wow makes me feel lucky to live in England when that is concerned
Yeah youre lucky ahah

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 01:58 pm »
i got a job interview on wednesday but i also have loads of homework and i cba im sleepy

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Role-Playing Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2019, 02:02 pm »
@Cake9899 get well soon ( °u°)-

Kyle The Wraith

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2019, 02:21 pm »
i got a job interview on wednesday but i also have loads of homework and i cba im sleepy
Good luck! Youll do great!
@Cake9899 get well soon ( °u°)-
Much appreciated ;D

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2019, 03:32 pm »
I'm procrastinating everything right now, and getting stressed out, I suck like that
8)

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 03:44 pm »
I'm procrastinating everything right now, and getting stressed out, I suck like that
ME TOO
I have 4 assignments I need to do, a lot of which are overdue

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2019, 03:46 pm »
ME TOO
I have 4 assignments I need to do, a lot of which are overdue
Same. At my school if you have more than three overdo you have to go to two hour long study tables everyday, I think I'm at two right now. Would a schedule help you? It didn't work out for e
8)

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2019, 03:48 pm »
Same. At my school if you have more than three overdo you have to go to two hour long study tables everyday, I think I'm at two right now. Would a schedule help you? It didn't work out for e
Dang thats a good idea
I have, but I try to get started on my work and get easily distracted. Idk how ill even survive in college..

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2019, 03:50 pm »
Dang thats a good idea
I have, but I try to get started on my work and get easily distracted. Idk how ill even survive in college..
Me too, I usually get on my computer because I'm addicted tbh. I'm gonna die in college, highschool sucks enough already
8)

Offline cake9899

• Kelly
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
    • My music!
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2019, 03:53 pm »
Me too, I usually get on my computer because I'm addicted tbh. I'm gonna die in college, highschool sucks enough already
Ikr? Im not as bad as I was freshman and sophomore year though. I was on hangouts and sploder 24/7 until they blocked it for me. I was failing three classes and had a D and A's in band and choir. And in my sophomore year I had more D's and C's. This year I have all A's and B's except for one C which is a pretty cool improvement

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2019, 04:14 pm »
Ikr? Im not as bad as I was freshman and sophomore year though. I was on hangouts and sploder 24/7 until they blocked it for me. I was failing three classes and had a D and A's in band and choir. And in my sophomore year I had more D's and C's. This year I have all A's and B's except for one C which is a pretty cool improvement
I actually have all A's without good homework which means I go tryhard on tests
8)