Author Topic: I just came back to pay my respects like I occasionally do and it's back?  (Read 275 times)

Offline Shadross

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • ~Squashawut~
    • View Profile
What'd I miss? Lmfao
Nani?

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
A lot. Apparently, Liamnight tried to help the Forums, but instead ended up deleting it? I'm not sure what exactly happened, neither am I the person you should ask for the answer to your question. (Side note, would you happen to remember the username thelegenduser? I was called that when I was once here, and I remember you from my time here.)
Perseverance is a blessing

Offline duck5557474

• House League of Society Owner
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • 2nd in Command
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
Welcome back!

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Helpful Links~
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/duck5557474

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
We moved to a new, community-made forum. However, it was barely active at all and in my eyes wasn't very successful, and I wasn't active on it because of this. However, it did keep a small group of the community together and at some point Geoff found a backup of the official forum from 2013 and restored it. Whoever was left from TK (the alternate forum) moved back over here. Unfortunately, I can't access one of my two accounts from 2013 so I'm using this new one.

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
What's up man! Good to see you back here

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
We moved to a new, community-made forum. However, it was barely active at all and in my eyes wasn't very successful, and I wasn't active on it because of this. However, it did keep a small group of the community together and at some point Geoff found a backup of the official forum from 2013 and restored it. Whoever was left from TK (the alternate forum) moved back over here. Unfortunately, I can't access one of my two accounts from 2013 so I'm using this new one.
Not to bump but tk was very active lol

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
Hey, friend! Long time no see! God bless you.
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline Shadross

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • ~Squashawut~
    • View Profile
Hey, friend! Long time no see! God bless you.
Heyy! How've you been?
What's up man! Good to see you back here
Eh, back is a stretch, I'll probably end up occasionally popping in now and then
Welcome back!
Thanks!
A lot. Apparently, Liamnight tried to help the Forums, but instead ended up deleting it? I'm not sure what exactly happened, neither am I the person you should ask for the answer to your question. (Side note, would you happen to remember the username thelegenduser? I was called that when I was once here, and I remember you from my time here.)
I was here for that bit.

Also the name sounds vaguely familiar.
Fancy.
Nani?

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
Anyways splode yeah, welcome back man. Hope you’re doing good.