Sploder > Game Discussion

Welcome to Game Discussion

Bricc:
Game Discussion

This is a board in which you can discuss Sploder game makers, the game creators themselves and pretty much anything related to Sploder games. Hype threads or game release threads should be posted in this board's parent board, Sploder Games. If you wish to talk about non-Sploder video games, please do so in the Video Games board (sub-board of General).

Hype/release threads posted here will be moved to Sploder Games, but please try to put them in the correct place in the first place to save some of my time. :D

I hope this change brings more organisation to both boards. If you have any queries or suggestions, post them below. :)

Ethan2009:
What if we make sploder in scratch, or scratch in sploder? Where do those go?  ;D

Bricc:

--- Quote from: Ethan2009 on February 01, 2019, 09:29 pm ---What if we make sploder in scratch, or scratch in sploder? Where do those go?  ;D

--- End quote ---

If you managed to do either of those I'd be impressed. Get back to me when you've done so. 8)

Ethan2009:

--- Quote from: Bricc on February 01, 2019, 09:37 pm ---If you managed to do either of those I'd be impressed. Get back to me when you've done so. 8)

--- End quote ---
Um... *hacks ppg expert's accounts* here u go!

Bricc:

--- Quote from: Ethan2009 on February 01, 2019, 09:38 pm ---Um... *hacks ppg expert's accounts* here u go!

--- End quote ---

I don't think a PPG expert would even be able to do that. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version