Author Topic: [HYPE] Algorithm by Bricc  (Read 101 times)

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
[HYPE] Algorithm by Bricc
« on: January 30, 2019, 06:40 pm »
Algorithm

This game is basically based off the Algorithm creator but in fact created with the PPG which I'm a lot more familiar with. It uses objects and designs from that creator with its own unique twist as well as its own custom gameplay mechanics and objects. The game controls exactly the same as the Algorithm, where you use WASD to move and click to shoot (the player looks at your mouse). This game is basically an attempt to combine the two game creators into one, allowing an algo game to feature more advanced puzzles than just figuring out the code to a lot of doors with the use of PPG features like event links and sensors.

This is just a game that I can work on when I lose motivation for other projects as it will be a full game but it's less stressful to make and it's much easier to manage.

Screenshots

Here is a screenshot from when I was testing: http://prntscr.com/mehy9k. I'll add more soon.

Testers

I'll need a few for this game because I want people who can ensure the difficulty is balanced and it's a fun little cross-creator experience. :P

- Ethan2009
- Seanthechinaman
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:50 pm by Bricc »

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
Re: [HYPE] Algorithm by Bricc
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 07:23 pm »