Author Topic: Technically, I'm Not New Since I Used To Be Here Years Ago, But...  (Read 147 times)

Online Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
Before I explain who I really am to those who do not know, let me wish you a good day. Now, let's begin. So, I am aware I used to be here once (it was years ago, really. I don't think there's that many people who remember me), with the account "Thelegenduser". I wouldn't prefer searching for that, to be honest. I still cringe whenever I think about the sort of topics I posted there.  :)) I can say this though; I had a good time on the Forums, mostly because it helped me escape my real-life depression, which hasn't gone away to this day. In fact, it has definitely increased, due to a few events that have happened to me. I do not want to explain it all, since it pains me to think about it, so I suggest you play this after reading this: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/aplatformerdude/play/please-forgive-me/. It also explains why I left the MS in the first place. Now, as I was saying, Sploder has a special place in my heart, and it always will. I have met some incredible people here, and I have always had a good time here, and for once in my life I felt welcome here. So, if you have any questions about me, go ahead. And once again, I know I am not new since I used to be here once, but I hope this doesn't get removed.
Remorse does not atone for the actions of the guilty.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
Re: Technically, I'm Not New Since I Used To Be Here Years Ago, But...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 01:02 pm »
inspiring
8)

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Speeder
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 04:03 pm »
i remember u

Online Aplatformerdude

• Andrew/Just Some Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Good day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 04:54 pm »
i remember u
So do I, actually. I definitely remember your name. I can sort of recall your avatar, as well.
Remorse does not atone for the actions of the guilty.

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Speeder
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 05:08 pm »
i'm also known as enigma