Author Topic: ALBUM SHARE SUNDAY - Album #1 - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by Kanye West  (Read 195 times)

Offline Tritertitan

• musician
  • Turret
    • View Profile
    • my soundcloud
in another attempt to revive the music board, every week on sunday, an album will be picked to be posted as the album share of the week. We will all listen to the album and give our thoughts and a rating /10. A small paragraph of 3/4 sentences for your thoughts and a rating would be the great from everyone.

Everyone who posts their thoughts in the thread will be put into a random raffle of some sort, and a user will be randomly picked. That user will get to pick the next album for the next album share thread. Every other album share thread will have an album picked by me, daniel, sticki, konni, or leah.

example:
1: me
2: raffle user
3: konni
4: raffle user
5: daniel

if an album is picked that you have already heard, i would ask that you at least relisten to a few songs.

for the first album share i decided to pick a popular, influential, critically acclaimed album (in my opinion) that most of you have probably heard already.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 01:13 pm by Tritertitan »
i just killed a man

sticki

10/10 timeless Kanye 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Offline konnichihasalt

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
10/10

it cycles between being my 1st, 2nd and 3rd favorite kanye album (usually it stays at 1-2 but sometimes tlop hits different)

my personal favorite song on it and favorite kanye song overall is Hell Of A Life. theres very few if any songs i can think of as dense and with as much to unpack as it, it honestly feels like an albums worth of content and story progression in one song

Offline Tritertitan

• musician
  • Turret
    • View Profile
    • my soundcloud
10/10

it cycles between being my 1st, 2nd and 3rd favorite kanye album (usually it stays at 1-2 but sometimes tlop hits different)

my personal favorite song on it and favorite kanye song overall is Hell Of A Life. theres very few if any songs i can think of as dense and with as much to unpack as it, it honestly feels like an albums worth of content and story progression in one song

only with kanye albums you can say that the overall most unpopular song on the album (hell of a life) is your favorite and no one bats an eye.
i just killed a man

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
7/10 - best Kanye bars, great production. not quite as good as Yeezus or TLOP though

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
you should make this bi-weekly or even daily. there are too few people engaging with this for you to make them wait a week each time, and it's not like it's difficult to host