Author Topic: if you could collab with anyone on sploder, who would it be?  (Read 168 times)

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
Yes, i have to try this hard to make the ms popular again lol.
But seriously. I would choose sto4, and this happened for me... until he left sploder.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:39 pm by Bricc »
8)

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
Re: if you could collab with anyone on sploder, who would it be?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 06:46 pm »
Also, youngcaliman, mat772, lordeldar, splatter, and some more but im too lazy to add them
8)

Offline rajand100

• I put the mustard in mustard gas.
  • Turret
  • Bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 07:26 pm »
I wish I could collab with abcilikepie. He did, in fact, have a collab account, wealllovepie, but it got suspended. Every time abcilikepie made a game he utilized every possible feature of the obviously somewhat flawed creators to design a game that would be suitable for a worldwide market and not just on a "make your own game" flash website. That would certainly be a good type of person to collaborate with. This is not mentioning all the additional factors which made him the obvious choice when it came to collabs or anything, in general, relating to a member coupling up with him. I could go on and on marvelling at his excellence but the simple thing is, he died and I can no longer collaborate with him. May he rest in peace and live a prosperous life.

Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or slaw, is a salad consisting primarily of finely-shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 07:27 pm »
I wish I could collab with abcilikepie. He did, in fact, have a collab account, wealllovepie, but it got suspended. Every time abcilikepie made a game he utilized every possible feature of the obviously somewhat flawed creators to design a game that would be suitable for a worldwide market and not just on a "make your own game" flash website. That would certainly be a good type of person to collaborate with. This is not mentioning all the additional factors which made him the obvious choice when it came to collabs or anything, in general, relating to a member coupling up with him. I could go on and on marvelling at his excellence but the simple thing is, he died and I can no longer collaborate with him. May he rest in peace and live a prosperous life.
Did he make inappropriate games or something? Rip
8)

Offline rajand100

• Turret
  • Bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 07:30 pm »
Some people misused his collab account to publish inappropriate games. His games weren't very good in the conventional sense and many people hated him. He was often insulted for acting like a 5-year-old but he is still my idol.
Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or slaw, is a salad consisting primarily of finely-shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 07:30 pm »
Some people misused his collab account to publish inappropriate games. His games weren't very good in the conventional sense and many people hated him. He was often insulted for acting like a 5-year-old but he is still my idol.
oh ???
8)

Offline rajand100

• Turret
  • Bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 07:31 pm »
Also, youngcaliman, mat772, lordeldar, splatter, and some more but im too lazy to add them
Mat7772* Has three 7's.

Offline rajand100

• Turret
  • Bad.
    • View Profile