Author Topic: Holmes & Watson  (Read 55 times)

Offline kingofdanerds

• Kingofdanerds, PhD Memeology
  • Cruiser
  • It's 3AM. I must be lonely
    • View Profile
Holmes & Watson
« on: January 08, 2019, 02:19 pm »
I am so glad that someone before me watched the movie Holmes and Watson. Will Ferrell and John C. Reily are possibly two of my favorite comedy actors. They happened to have appeared in Talladega Nights (good movie) and Step Brothers which just so happens to be one of my favorite films of all time. (A review maybe?) So when I heard the news of another film starring Will Ferrell and John C. Reily I was excited but I was also bummed because I was kind of hoping for another Step Brothers film. I was planning on going to the movie but luckily I saved myself the trip because basically all of the reviews for the movie were negative. One of my cousins said that they found it to be one of the most unfunny comedy movies ever. Upon further investigation, I read stories about people walking out of the theater within 10 minutes of the showing. Thanks to the internet, I am several dollars richer than I would have been had I went to go and see this movie. If anyone here has a valid reason as to why I should see this movie, I will personally go and buy tickets for the movie and watch it from beginning to end.

Offline duck5557474

• Charming Musician
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Master of Dimensions, Pleaser of Crowds. I'm Duck!
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
Re: Holmes & Watson
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 04:53 pm »
Cool!

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz