Announcements > Announcements

[New] Everyone's a Soldier!

sticki:
Well, almost. Brocky decided that the soldier rank would be superfluous to keep implemented, and it was our goal to bridge the gap between soldier and private on sploder.tk. With an entire board's worth of content from 2013 that really can't just disappear though, something had to be done. If you would like the soldier rank, you are now able to go to your profile settings and under group memberships you may request the rank! Hopefully this is a welcomed resolution.

Benno MKII:
Tbh this is how it should've been in the first place, Sticki is now my favourite General.

Now if only I could thank posts.

Plam3n:
What can I do with this title anyway
Is it just there so I can say "look im soldier?"

I might apply for it in 1-2 years, even more probaly lmao, since I'm still a newbie here in the forums. If they still exist, of course.

sticki:

--- Quote from: Plam3n on January 04, 2019, 05:25 pm ---What can I do with this title anyway
Is it just there so I can say "look im soldier?"

I might apply for it in 1-2 years, even more probaly lmao, since I'm still a newbie here in the forums. If they still exist, of course.

--- End quote ---
you see a board called the barracks with lax rules and funny posts from nearly a decade ago!

Plam3n:
I see. As I said, I may try to become one in the future.

btw i like this new layout with the boards good job

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version