Author Topic: It's back?  (Read 29013 times)

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Re: It's back?
« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2019, 01:39 am »
liam: gets banned on the discord
everyone for the last 5 months: Hates liam, says they wont forgive him.
liam: makes apology and gets banned again
everyone: still hates and doesnt forgive
to his face: forgives

y'all dumb as splode (for the note, i never disliked liam so i'm not claiming anything here)

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2019, 01:41 am »

y'all dumb as splode (for the note, i never disliked liam so i'm not claiming anything here)

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2019, 02:45 am »
why was everyone so fussed about a dying outdated forum we got discord for a reason homies

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 02, 2019, 03:46 am »

We're simply looking at it from our point of view. I for one chose to forgive him for reasons I've mentioned in my earlier post, among a few others. But I'd like to point out that your logic, as true as it is, matters very little in this case. I'm willing to bet most of the people who originally said they wouldn't forgive him were the ones who thought he would never apologize in the first place, hence they had that so called "opinion", just because everyone else felt the same way, without giving the matter proper thought. Liam ended up apologizing after all, which practically nobody expected, which explains why a majority of the people here have chosen to forgive him.

Just my perspective on this.
Perseverance is a blessing

Offline Unovi

• Creator of Phantasm
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2019, 09:53 am »
I forgive because it's pointless holding a grudge this long and I'm not even mad about it anymore because I don't care. Only thing that remains the same is what he did results in a permaban so he shouldn't even be here.

I'd say there's nothing smart in actively trying to hold a grudge, not sure why that's so hard a concept.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 02, 2019, 12:48 pm »
I forgive because it's pointless holding a grudge this long and I'm not even mad about it anymore because I don't care. Only thing that remains the same is what he did results in a permaban so he shouldn't even be here.

I'd say there's nothing smart in actively trying to hold a grudge, not sure why that's so hard a concept.
Hi all,

Wanted to post an apology before this account gets banned. Nothing in return. I disregarded the childhood experiences of everyone and I'm really disgusted at myself for doing a really splodety thing. Then I think making an excuse for it was tasteless.

The damage has been done and not everyone on the site has returned, although I am still glad the site exists in some form, not justifying my actions.

I'm not asking to join the site again because I beliebe that anyone who did the actions I've done should never be allowed to stay on the site, so cya :/
Of course I stated that I forgave you when you first so-called "apologized" with an excuse added. God bless you wherever you go, and I pray you actually learned something from this.
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2019, 04:53 pm »
I'm not sure whether I forgive or not, but In Defense of Liam, he only inadvertently killed the forum. I don't really care about the forum anymore per se, but I miss all those old threads

Offline laughingcowking1

• Mainsite Employee
  • Guard
  • 3 2 1 Let’s Jam!
    • View Profile
    • https://m.soundcloud.com/user-897167935
« Reply #247 on: May 02, 2019, 05:13 pm »
That’s not nice
“Faye Faye! Smoke Smoke, Faye Faye! Puff Puff, Faye Faye!”

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 02, 2019, 06:00 pm »
Hi all,

Wanted to post an apology before this account gets banned. Nothing in return. I disregarded the childhood experiences of everyone and I'm really disgusted at myself for doing a really splodety thing. Then I think making an excuse for it was tasteless.

The damage has been done and not everyone on the site has returned, although I am still glad the site exists in some form, not justifying my actions.

I'm not asking to join the site again because I beliebe that anyone who did the actions I've done should never be allowed to stay on the site, so cya :/
So guys, we did it, we reached a quarter of a million subscribers, 250,000 subscribers and still growing the fact that we've reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal, I'm-I'm just amazed. Thank you all so much for supporting this channel and helping it grow. I-I love you guys... You guys are just awesome.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 02, 2019, 06:03 pm »

100% this ^
8)

sticki

« Reply #250 on: May 02, 2019, 11:17 pm »
I never once said I hated Liam and I don't recall once saying anything public about what he did that was negative towards him. I genuinely forgive him and still quite like and even look up to him.

Offline eldarado

• The Pokemon Guy
  • Cruiser
  • Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2019, 03:14 pm »
Honestly what Liam did was wrong and it sucks that it happened but with Sploder dying anyways, we might as well forgive but we shouldn't forget what he's done as I think sploder could've lasted longer than it currently seems like it will if not for the erasure of the forums.
Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume

national dex argument stupid

follow me on twitter @AzelfProp, @GuzmaParody, @Yaboidabb, @ARshawott

Offline Meta KnighT

• ----> [ǝɹᴉɐuoᴉllᴉW] <----
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Cruiser
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 15, 2019, 12:15 am »
I never once said I hated Liam and I don't recall once saying anything public about what he did that was negative towards him. I genuinely forgive him and still quite like and even look up to him.
You like what he did since now you essentially have complete control of the forums.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 15, 2019, 09:47 am »
You like what he did since now you essentially have complete control of the forums.

Sploder.tk gave us full control of the Forums, and it was glorious; no more waiting on Geoff for months. Not sure what you're implying here, since Sticki and Cian have put .tk to rest.

Offline kingofdanerds

• Kingofdanerds, PhD Memeology
  • Cruiser
  • Distill the life that's inside of me
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 15, 2019, 11:26 am »
SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN!!!! I AM VERY CONFUSED HERE!!!
One light, one mind, flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts, "For crying out loud!" she said unto me, a free for all, f*ck em all

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: May 15, 2019, 11:31 am »
SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN!!!! I AM VERY CONFUSED HERE!!!
You could've just read the previous pages, but I'll summarize the situation instead.

Because of Liam, the Forums shut down. I think you're aware of that. Afterwards Geoff managed to find the backup version, and here we are.

Basically, in this thread, Liam issued an apology, which was met with mixed reactions. I'd suggest checking the last few pages to learn the full extent, since this is all I'm capable of explaining.

Offline Rockyroad797

• A Huge Threat
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Turn on the Heat
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #256 on: May 15, 2019, 12:15 pm »
How does the 2013 and before posts still exist?

Check out THUNDER X

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 15, 2019, 01:10 pm »
How does the 2013 and before posts still exist?
Because this is an original, first and only save state, of the classic forums right after they transitioned from vanilla.
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

sticki

« Reply #258 on: May 15, 2019, 01:18 pm »
Power means nothing to me. It hurts when you say things like this

Offline Rockyroad797

• A Huge Threat
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Turn on the Heat
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #259 on: May 15, 2019, 01:21 pm »
Because this is an original, first and only save state, of the classic forums right after they transitioned from vanilla.

I really want to see my old reviewer apps, is there any loophole?

Check out THUNDER X

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 15, 2019, 03:32 pm »
Sploder.tk gave us full control of the Forums, and it was glorious; no more waiting on Geoff for months. Not sure what you're implying here, since Sticki and Cian have put .tk to rest.
Geoff has a real life, but actually runs every thing well if he can, I understand that he isn't active, but still
8)

Offline kingofdanerds

• Kingofdanerds, PhD Memeology
  • Cruiser
  • Distill the life that's inside of me
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 15, 2019, 04:58 pm »
for feck's sake.
One light, one mind, flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts, "For crying out loud!" she said unto me, a free for all, f*ck em all

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 15, 2019, 05:19 pm »
I feel like discussing this.

I don't like what that's implying, out of all honesty. It looks to me like you're suggesting Sticki's "glad" he's in control, which in itself suggests Sticki's a very arrogant individual. No offense, but, quite frankly, you're deluded if you actually think that's true. Sticki's far from arrogant, so please for the love of God stop wasting your time by making utterly false claims and assumptions.

Offline Thebluefire2011

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Just Keep Me Flaming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2019, 07:18 pm »
Oh man I hadn't realized how spicy this thread is.

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 15, 2019, 07:33 pm »
Are you a pepega

why the hell would he get rid of the DB and TK websites then?
if he cares only about his own power to control the forums why would he restore the original website with geoff having complete control

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2019, 06:20 am »
Geoff has a real life, but actually runs every thing well if he can, I understand that he isn't active, but still

Not sure what your point is, community control is a lot better than waiting on Geoff. Geoff, due to carpal tunnel syndrome, CANNOT be active. I'm not blaming him, but we can't just say he's a great admin when he physically CANNOT be a great admin.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 16, 2019, 07:31 am »
Not sure what your point is, community control is a lot better than waiting on Geoff. Geoff, due to carpal tunnel syndrome, CANNOT be active. I'm not blaming him, but we can't just say he's a great admin when he physically CANNOT be a great admin.
Yeah, thats what I am saying not to blame geoff to other people
8)

Offline Rockyroad797

• A Huge Threat
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Turn on the Heat
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #267 on: May 16, 2019, 08:37 am »
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?