Author Topic: Random Poll Tournament - join here!  (Read 95 times)

Offline concertony

• Guard
  • Planning world domination from my laptop...
    • View Profile
    • Youtube :)
Random Poll Tournament - join here!
« on: June 27, 2013, 06:27 am »
This is something that I saw on the Empire Attack Forums a while ago. BASICally you all randomly vote for one member in each group and after a week or so, the person with the highest number of votes will progress to the next round. Because the number of members on this site it at least 10 times more than EAF (what is EAF? see link  And no I'm not advertising here! :p), it should be bigger and better.

Are there prizes?
Yes!
On the EAF, the winner got a custom title saying "Random Tournament Winner", but I am unable to do this, so, the winner will receive the best I can give them - A number (maybe 10-15 ) of M.S awards. Second place will receive maybe 5-10 awards, and 3rd place would receive maybe 3 awards.
There would also be a few prizes for 1/2 runners-up.

Why should I bother?
Why not? Why do you try to post to 100 before someone else posts? :P Perhaps you want to level up on the Main Site which'll mean you'll want awards. I don't know! Or maybe you just want to for uuh fun!

What do I do?
You sign up here and you'll be put into a group which will be made up of your 'opponent' players in the voting. There will be around 4 to a group.

How do I vote?
Each week, the poll will change (Is that even possible? meh). You get one chance to vote for each poll.

Sign up for your chance to win here! You'll also all receive a free thank for signing up :)

Group A
-
-
-
-
Group B
-
-
-
-
(More to follow - hopefully!)
--Concertony:--
Classic Mini-Cooper Lover!
JOIN RPT HERE!
Latest Game!
Concertony (Sploder)
boy101-EA
boyEA101-youtube
It_Is_Me-mm2x.com

Offline concertony

• Guard
  • Planning world domination from my laptop...
    • View Profile
    • Youtube :)
Re: Random Poll Tournament - join here!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 06:28 am »
MY post - i might need it
--Concertony:--
Classic Mini-Cooper Lover!
JOIN RPT HERE!
Latest Game!
Concertony (Sploder)
boy101-EA
boyEA101-youtube