Author Topic: [HYPE] DIVINE© [HYPE] [PLATFORMER]!  (Read 218 times)

Offline billu

• Cruiser
  • Hello Everybody!
    • View Profile
[HYPE] DIVINE© [HYPE] [PLATFORMER]!
« on: June 25, 2013, 10:36 pm »
DIVINE©
GENRE, ACTION PLATFORMER
DEVELOPER, BILLU

The Renaissance flowed throughout all of "Italia" (Italy) in the middle  ages  in the 14th century, while a city in Italia suffered heavily and greatly from the corruption of the rule! The Florenzo rule has corrupted the city of Kuhiro in Italia, and murders, executions, and violence took place often! The Florenzo's execute an innocent person, to show the power of the rule! Akaza Hazak's father was executed due to the rule of the Florenzo's and even though Akaza begged for none of this to occur, it still took place by hanging! Now a light of vengeance has changed Akaza into a 22 year old male person to an "Adversary" (Opponent) of the Florenzo's! Akaza has become determined to end the Florenzo rule before the Florenzo's aim for all of Italia! As Akaza begins the walk to the end of the corruption to reach the harmony, will Akaza be able to end the vice Florenzo rule and protect Italia? Will Akaza be able to leave behind a legacy? What is the character of commitment of the "Divine Adversaries", the ones that oppose the vices, and are the "Divine Power", of commitment who advanced in the beginning of the universe? Find out in the full game coming soon. Akaza had memorable moments, and had sorrowful moments, but he had stayed able.

SCREENSHOT ONE,

SCREENSHOT TWO,

TRAILER THE FINAL GAME WIL DIFFER THAN THE TRAILER, WATCH IN 720P HD.

DEMO THE PUBLIC DEMO IS AVAILABLE TO PLAY, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM APPRECIATED.

MY NOTE, So yes guys, I have been working on this game, and I am expecting this game to be one of my most successful games of all time! I am mainly aiming for my first feature with this game, but I will probably enter this game into some other forums game contest.

THANK IF YOU'RE HYPED FOR"DIVINE"©

ANY BUGS OR GLITCHES FOUND IN CURRENT DEMO
SHOULD BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY TO BILLU.

THANK YOU FOR READING, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT, AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

~BILLU
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFZ7bBaYpcw&amp;autoplay=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aFZ7bBaYpcw&amp;autoplay=1</a>

"DIVINE DEMO©", The current demo should not be copied or recreated in any way, unless the permission is given by it's creator billu. The upcoming "DIVINE©" game should not be  copied or recreated either, unless permission is given by billu. ©2013 BILLU GAME DEVELOPMENT INC. All rights reserved.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:26 pm by billu »