Author Topic: My dad is moving out.  (Read 433 times)

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
My dad is moving out.
« on: June 25, 2013, 03:24 pm »
All these years of his mental/physical abuse, all his years of treating me bad, and all these years have made a damage of my self esteem.

It has made me feel empty inside, and make me think I'm a useless human being, and he forced me to shelter myself in my room, and I had to socialize in school or with my brother.

But now, this month my brother has had enough of it. But he didn't do anything, because I thought I was happy.

To be honest I wasn't happy, but I didn't like change. I was scared to move out.

However, today, I looked at myself in the mirror and realized everything my dad's gotten me into, all his splode, it forced me to live a life between laptop and school, and not often go out because of his strict curfew rules, and his annoying suspicions that I'm doing anything bad.

Well guess what? I decided to go live with my aunt, who I've known to be free will, who doesn't mess with my irl relationships, who isn't disrespectful, and who doesn't constantly put me down. Me and my brother have both talked about this after he saw me in a bad mood, and I told him everything I felt about my dad, and how I couldn't live the rest of my teenage life like this.

I want to explore my neighborhood, I want to go to the library, I don't want to be stuck inside for summer vacation and wait for Florida, I want to live a little. Of course with my dad, that's nearly impossible.

So, it's not official yet, but this is what it's looking so far, my brother is an adult, and he's seriously talking about getting me to live with my aunt in Florida. I honestly dislike change, but seeing what I've become because of him, I realize it's for the best.

No more depression, no more anger, no more sadness. Me and my brother are going over to my aunt's in Florida and thinking about staying there after my vacation. I don't know the full story yet, but I don't think I'll be living with my dad after this summer, and I'll prolly be in this new high school. I don't like being the new guy, but hell, it's worth it.

It's time to live a little, and I'm happy for that. I can't wait.

Offline Cortez250

• Dobey Alpha male
  • Centipede
  • 11B Infantry, U.S. Army National Guard
    • View Profile
Re: My dad is moving out.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 03:26 pm »
Sounds good to me, hope everything works out for ya man. I have known many people with situations like this and it is never good.
"Always Ready, Always There" - Army National Guard Motto

Offline chucky12

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 03:32 pm »
I'm glad that you might be living a little, and I feel sorry for all those years you were cooped up.
An Enzyme Story

<a href="http://www.sploder.com/game2.swf?s=d003kjil&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game2.swf?s=d003kjil&amp;cs=1</a>

Offline Viking

• Launcher
  • PM me if you have a question. Jadenstrand75
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 03:34 pm »
That's great that you get to be away from your dad, man, he sounds pretty bad. I used to live with my mom, but she is a raging alcoholic and she was arrested for a short amount of time and charged with a D.U.I. I don't live with her anymore, i live with my dad and step mom. Being the new kid at my school was hard, but I started to fit in and started making a lot of friends. I am happy to not be around a bad influenced mother, and i'm sure you will be happy with your aunt in Florida. The best of luck to you and your new life.

-Jaden
Norsk stolthet betyr alt for meg.

Offline TheBlueGuy21

• Launcher
  • I am error
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 03:45 pm »
Rock on bro.

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 04:01 pm »
That's awesome.

When my sister and her boyfriend get a house, I can go there whenever I wish, plus I'll be closer to my friends and I can be away from my mom [:
Gl
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."

Offline charismatic

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 04:41 pm »
Thats awesome bro. Hope you work everything out, I'm really happy for you.

-Will

Offline tunechi

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • I am the user tookewl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 04:42 pm »
All these years of his mental/physical abuse, all his years of treating me bad, and all these years have made a damage of my self esteem.

It has made me feel empty inside, and make me think I'm a useless human being, and he forced me to shelter myself in my room, and I had to socialize in school or with my brother.

But now, this month my brother has had enough of it. But he didn't do anything, because I thought I was happy.

To be honest I wasn't happy, but I didn't like change. I was scared to move out.

However, today, I looked at myself in the mirror and realized everything my dad's gotten me into, all his splode, it forced me to live a life between laptop and school, and not often go out because of his strict curfew rules, and his annoying suspicions that I'm doing anything bad.

Well guess what? I decided to go live with my aunt, who I've known to be free will, who doesn't mess with my irl relationships, who isn't disrespectful, and who doesn't constantly put me down. Me and my brother have both talked about this after he saw me in a bad mood, and I told him everything I felt about my dad, and how I couldn't live the rest of my teenage life like this.

I want to explore my neighborhood, I want to go to the library, I don't want to be stuck inside for summer vacation and wait for Florida, I want to live a little. Of course with my dad, that's nearly impossible.

So, it's not official yet, but this is what it's looking so far, my brother is an adult, and he's seriously talking about getting me to live with my aunt in Florida. I honestly dislike change, but seeing what I've become because of him, I realize it's for the best.

No more depression, no more anger, no more sadness. Me and my brother are going over to my aunt's in Florida and thinking about staying there after my vacation. I don't know the full story yet, but I don't think I'll be living with my dad after this summer, and I'll prolly be in this new high school. I don't like being the new guy, but hell, it's worth it.

honestly, you need to atleast beat his ass before you leave lol (if the abuse stuff was severe), your dad obviously cant fight because he picks fights with his own kidsso just whoop his az dawgI would do the same if my dad hit me, bro hes not letting you move out, whoever is your legal guardian decides that stuff until your an adult, cmon yall had to talk about this in private and not to your dad face to face, nah bruh this wont work I can watch the red flags before they happen. just stop letting this one dude ruin your WHOLE life. and you wonder why all your IRL relationships with girls dont work out, because you too busy over there crying in yo room because your dad yelled at youboy aint nobody got time for all that, just shoot your dad the fade and move on before he turns you gay or something

Offline tunechi

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • I am the user tookewl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 04:44 pm »

Offline FatGuyWithABeard

• Disruptor
  • I'm not jolly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 04:56 pm »
Good for you.
Why did you make the thread "My dad is moving out." when you're the one moving out.

Offline dragonlizard7

• TF2 is a game where you can throw jars of piss at people, and not get charged for common indecency. That is all.
  • Centipede
  • Carpe Diem, it's a battle cry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 05:04 pm »
My dad moved out when I was born.

Offline FatGuyWithABeard

• Disruptor
  • I'm not jolly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 05:08 pm »
My dad moved out when I was born.
My dad moved out when I was born, and when I was 1, and when I was 2, and again when I was 5.

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 05:14 pm »
It sounds like a real big change is coming to you. Well, I hope it all works out for the best man. Good luck with your new life.

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 06:26 pm »
Good for you.
Why did you make the thread "My dad is moving out." when you're the one moving out.

I realized my error after posting it. xD Same meaning though, one way or the other his ass ain't going to be near the radar anymore so I'm pretty gucci.

Offline dragonlizard7

• TF2 is a game where you can throw jars of piss at people, and not get charged for common indecency. That is all.
  • Centipede
  • Carpe Diem, it's a battle cry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 06:34 pm »

Wow. He must splode. I`m glad you are away from his wrath, have a great time at your aunt.

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 06:35 pm »
honestly, you need to atleast beat his ass before you leave lol (if the abuse stuff was severe), your dad obviously cant fight because he picks fights with his own kidsso just whoop his az dawgI would do the same if my dad hit me, bro hes not letting you move out, whoever is your legal guardian decides that stuff until your an adult, cmon yall had to talk about this in private and not to your dad face to face, nah bruh this wont work I can watch the red flags before they happen. just stop letting this one dude ruin your WHOLE life. and you wonder why all your IRL relationships with girls dont work out, because you too busy over there crying in yo room because your dad yelled at youboy aint nobody got time for all that, just shoot your dad the fade and move on before he turns you gay or something

;/ I'm a sensitive guy man, I often never hit anyone unless they hit me first lol and well, my dad? I got into a lot of little wrestles with him and believe it or not, it ain't easy wrestling with a 200 pound man, lol. Once he pushed me to the wall and didn't try to strangle me, but just shook me around and slamming me on some door while cursing at me.

Idk man, I like to think violence is not the answer in order to help my cause, but we both know that's bs. lol

If he touches me again, who knows what might happen, he hasn't done it in awhile after I started working out (haha) so I consider it motivation to keep working out and getting buff, not only for the cruise and meeting some hot girls ;) ;) ;) but for protection of my own body from that bastard. xD

Offline charismatic

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 06:39 pm »
you can come stay with me for awhile.

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 06:40 pm »
you can come stay with me for awhile.

Hm, I always liked texas.

Offline charismatic

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 06:41 pm »
Hm, I always liked texas.
I live in Louisiana.

Offline ironmonkey

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2013, 06:42 pm »
I live in Louisiana.

Hm, I always liked Popeye's.

Offline charismatic

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2013, 06:44 pm »
Hm, I always liked Popeye's.
You can help me wrangle some 'gators.

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 07:01 pm »
if he touches you, do what they do on the tyler perry movie and throw some fried gritz in his face

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I farted.
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 08:24 pm »
Congratulations! :D

Offline Princess Ody

• Disruptor
  • ''In Vorkuta, we are ALL Xploder584s..." - Reznov
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel: SploderGameboy
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2013, 08:25 pm »
You're the lucky one here.

Offline Thebluefire2011

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Just Keep Me Flaming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2013, 08:26 pm »
You made me shed a tear of joy. Really. I hope it turns out good to you, man.