Author Topic: Hurt or Heal Version 1.2 Rules  (Read 534 times)

Offline Brocky

• KrewLife
  • General
  • Mogura
  • Im Brocky
    • View Profile
Hurt or Heal Version 1.2 Rules
« on: April 27, 2011, 11:54 am »
Hello everyone, welcome to Hurt Or Heal. This is a game where you can do two things, either hurt or heal. To play this game simply ask to play and after 1 week of sign ups, the round will start.

Rules:

You are not allowed to double post.
You cannot hurt or heal yourself.
You are not allowed to gang up. That means one person cannot be hurt more than twice in a row.
Only I am allowed to post the “Copy Everything Below This Line” comment.
You shall not argue with a decision I make.
When someone dies, you MUST keep their name on the list, but just list there HP as 0.
You must post the whole game when doing an action.

*Failure to follow these rules will result in your removal from the game.

If you are not signed up, you can still hurt or heal other members who are playing, but you are not allowed to add yourself to the game.

The way you play this game is like this:

Comment 1:
Brocky………….20/20 HP
Wxg58………….19/20 HP Hurt
Maddogten…..20/20 HP

Comment 2:
Brocky………….20/20 HP
Wxg58………….20/20 HP Heal
Maddogten…..20/20 HP

*Failure to not post this will result in the post not counting, and if you are a player, you shall be removed from the game.

Extra Abilities/Perks:

Hurt Or Heal includes some cool abilities and perks available for use in the game. However for you to use these you must have a certain amount of kills. A kill is when you get someone’s HP to drop to 0. It doesn’t matter if other people did the first 19, only the last hurt counts. Your kills will be counted over the whole period of Hurt Or Heal so if you have 7 kills at the end of a round, you will still be on 7 kills for a next round etc. If a non-player gets the kill, it does not count. Our current list of abilities is:

Abilities:

Double Hurt:  To use a double hurt you inflict double the amount of damage you usually can do. Instead of taking 1 damage off you take 2 off, this comes with a cost though as you take 1 recoil damage. To use this ability you must have 5 kills.

An example of Double Hurt is:

Brocky………….19/20 HP Recoil Damage
Wxg58………….18/20 HP Double Hurt
Maddogten…..20/20 HP

You MUST post the “Recoil Damage” and “Double Hurt” parts or else your post will not count. Failure to follow this rule will result in your removal from the game.

2nd Chance: When your HP is on 5 or lower, you can activate an ability called 2nd Chance; this adds 10 HP onto you so you can survive that bit longer and well, give you a 2nd Chance.  To use this ability you must have 6 kills.

An example of 2nd Chance is:

Brocky………….05/20 HP Activate 2nd Chance
Wxg58………….20/20 HP
Maddogten…..20/20 HP

Next you are allowed to post a 2nd comment saying “2nd Chance Complete.” However if someone hurts you before you post this you do lose that HP is be quick. The next example is:

Brocky………….15/20 HP 2nd Chance Complete
Wxg58………….20/20 HP
Maddogten…..20/20 HP

You MUST post the “Activate 2nd Chance” and “2nd Chance Complete” parts or else your post will not count. Failure to follow this rule will result in your removal of the game.

Brothers United: When you and another member have 10 HP or less you can decide to form a team and activate this ability called Brothers United. To use this both of you have to have sent me a whisper saying that you want to do Brothers United with the user of your choice and you have to have enough kills to do it. To use this ability you must have 8 kills.

An example of Brothers United is:

Person 1: *Sends Brocky Whisper* Activate Brothers United With User ……

Person 2 *Sends Brocky Whisper* Activate Brothers United With User …….

I then will reply to your whispers saying “Accepted.” Next one of you has to do this.

Brocky………….10/20 HP Activate Brothers United
Wxg58………….10/20 HP Activate Brothers United
Maddogten…..20/20 HP

After this you may make a 2nd post saying “Brothers United Complete.” However if someone hurts one of the members before you have made the 2nd post, you lose that HP. The next example is.

Brocky/Wxg58…..20/20 HP Brothers United Complete
Maddogten………..20/20 HP

In the case of a team winning, they can either decide to share the winning prize or to battle it out. If they decide to battle it out, the forums must decide who wins, and the participants cannot do a thing.

You MUST post the whispers to me, and I have to accept them, write “Activate Brothers United” on the user names and “Brothers United Complete” parts or else your post will not count. Failure to follow this rule will result in removal from the game for both users.

Offline Brocky

• KrewLife
  • General
  • Mogura
  • Im Brocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 11:55 am »
Perks: Perks are a cool little feature in Hurt Or Heal and give certain benefits in game. You are only allowed 1 perk per game and in order to use them you MUST have 20 kills. Our current perks are:

Medic: Can do double heals if they choose to.
Health Booster: You start with 22 HP.
Scavenger: You gain 2 HP every time someone gets killed
Speed Player: Can hurt or heal 2 people in 1 comment if they choose to.
Undead: Double hurts give no recoil damage.

Remember to follow all rules and to have fun.

*These rules may change at any time during or after gameplay.

If you would like to sign up for hurt or heal please whisper it to me in the thread and say that you agree to all the rules.

Hurt Or Heal Version 1.2 is ©Copyright Brocky 2011. If you would like to make a Hurt Or Heal game please contact me and I may give you permission to do so.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 11:18 pm by Brocky »

Offline Brocky

• KrewLife
  • General
  • Mogura
  • Im Brocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 10:25 am »
IF YOU WOULD LIKE AUTOMATIC ACCESS TO PERKS AND ABILITIES WITHOUT NEEDING THE KILLS SIMPLY BEAT ALL HAWTHORN GAMES I HAVE ON MY GAMES PAGE AND PROVIDE PROOF.

The games you need to beat are.

Hawthorn 1.
Hawthorn: The Remake.
Hawthorn 2.
Hawthorn 3.