Author Topic: My mom has a psychotic customer...  (Read 106 times)

Offline dragonlizard7

• TF2 is a game where you can throw jars of piss at people, and not get charged for common indecency. That is all.
  • Centipede
  • Carpe Diem, it's a battle cry!
    • View Profile
My mom has a psychotic customer...
« on: June 24, 2013, 03:59 pm »
Yeah, my mom owns a jewelry shop, and well, she has a psychotic customer...

Now, my mom had her jewelry that she worked on, then waited for her to pick up the jewelry. The customer scheduled meetings to pick up the jewelry, but never came, and this lasted for at least 8 months of waiting. Then we moved stores. That is when the customer finally came in, unexpectedly. Now, since we moved, we had her jewelry packed in a box, and well she started complaining and sent threats through voice mails that we were stealing, and that she was going to call the police. Yet, we had her jewelry before, waiting and waiting, but she never came to get it. Now we found it, and we waited another 2 weeks before we gave it to her, (Because she didn't come and get it) but through that course of time, she started cursing at us through the phone and... JEEZ. She is psychotic. But then she stole from us.

We really never stole. And she doesn't have money, she loses her jobs very quickly, and when she has money, she goes shopping and spends it all on more jewelry.

But. Yeah, she is crazy. :/

Offline Donsnipz

• Cruiser
  • I'm Mexican.
    • View Profile
Re: My mom has a psychotic customer...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 04:03 pm »
Sounds like an idiot, mental asylum time.
You Only Live Once!

Take part in Snipz' Game Contest Weekly (SGCW)!

Offline dragonlizard7

• TF2 is a game where you can throw jars of piss at people, and not get charged for common indecency. That is all.
  • Centipede
  • Carpe Diem, it's a battle cry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 04:05 pm »
Sounds like an idiot, mental asylum time.
A rock has more intelligence than the customer. We really do think actually think she may be mental.

She once thought sun screen wouldn't matter when she slept on the beach for hours. She was horribly burned and had to go to the hospital.

Offline tunechi

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • tookewl the rapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 04:11 pm »
Yeah, my mom owns a jewelry shop, and well, she has a psychotic customer...

Now, my mom had her jewelry that she worked on, then waited for her to pick up the jewelry. The customer scheduled meetings to pick up the jewelry, but never came, and this lasted for at least 8 months of waiting. Then we moved stores. That is when the customer finally came in, unexpectedly. Now, since we moved, we had her jewelry packed in a box, and well she started complaining and sent threats through voice mails that we were stealing, and that she was going to call the police. Yet, we had her jewelry before, waiting and waiting, but she never came to get it. Now we found it, and we waited another 2 weeks before we gave it to her, (Because she didn't come and get it) but through that course of time, she started cursing at us through the phone and... JEEZ. She is psychotic. But then she stole from us.

We really never stole. And she doesn't have money, she loses her jobs very quickly, and when she has money, she goes shopping and spends it all on more jewelry.

But. Yeah, she is crazy. :/