Author Topic: [denied] I'm almost incapable of lying... I'd be a terrible spy.  (Read 149 times)

Offline Mr. Black Hole

• The Extraordinary
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm the great blackhole2
    • View Profile
Game – Spy Motives
Game Maker – Yugioh77
Type– Platformer

Hey guys, it’s time to show you a review about a great game from Yugioh77. He seems like a very talented game maker, especially in the Platformer games… Well I decided to review one of his game, namely Spy Motives.

I really like this game,  I wish if it could be longer… This game includes a great storyline through the increasingly harder levels to stop an evil scientist to take the control of everything with his monsters! It seems quite interesting right? Well it obviously is… These games with these epic  storylines are exemplars for us, or at least for me. I’m just telling, but if you haven’t tried his game yet, you aren’t a Sploder member…  A spy, like a writer, lives outside the mainstream population. He steals his experience through bribes and reconstructs it… Oh come on, are you going to bribe your grandmother too? Oh yeah, prepare for this… There’s no need to know who it is, the essence is to get the information as quickly as you can before you’re too late. Actually in this case it’s about to get the crystals which are covering some important things and to get closer to the scientist. However I failed somewhere at the end and I couldn’t see what will happen there but I can tell that you won’t regret this awesome adventure!

To be honest, I have no problem with the gameplay, the aspect of this is purely amazing. Really, Yugioh was too clever and made it to 8bit because he knew that this is going to lag for us… He was correct I think, so we can forget the lagging term here, except if you’ve had you computer since 1950… I felt like ’Oh my god, I’ll never stop playing this’, and look at me now… I’m addicted to Spy Motives, definitely. Although while you’re going through the game, there’s a feeling that it’s terribly boring, but once you’ll  like this game, you won’t stop playing it, believe me. So overall, the gameplay is pretty cool in my opinion.

The map design was alright, it was always understandable where to go, you couldn’t really lost. Sometimes you feel yourself nowhere to go because there’re too many tunnels and ways, but you can find out where to go. Overall, it doesn’t influence anything, really. Just go ahead, and never stop running.

Scenery is awesome! Well he specialized a widespread of background, but it’s not a big deal. It made an innovative feel while you’re playing this, but I guess you won’t care about this, only to reach the goal, right? But what am I talking about… This isn’t really necessary, so let’s go to the next paragraph.

The enemy placement is perfect, nonetheless it’s hard too. It’s not a simple game, rather it’s a complete adventure with your worst nightmares. I must admit I was so speechless when I died because of one shooter... And really, I had full health, and it just killed me! So in all seriousness, be careful and have fun!

Well, the action of this game is actually not that very difficult, but it really needs your spy talents. What do you think, can you beat a big robot without and power-ups? I think so… Ok, also from the start it’s pretty good, but from time to time it gets increasingly harder which can be quite annoying for some of you guys. Well, that’s why you’re a spy, to get used to things, or am I wrong? Plan your time and your fingers to something strange and hard, because you’ll have to put as much effort as you can. Overall, the action is half and half there, but it tends to the harder way.

The puzzles and tricks are pretty easy although we can find interesting ones too! Spy Motives isn’t a game with tons of harder and harder puzzles, it just prepares you to something big. The only thing I don’t really like in this game is the switch-choosing tricks, because they’re too annoying and people can easily ragequit because of them especially if it’s in the middle of the game… Would you rather to retry the game if you were stucked because of this for example at level 4? I don’t think so, but personally I couldn’t resist to get further! Also, Yugioh didn’t make this game impossible, it’s just hard, yeah. Just don’t give up, and everything you want, you’ll get.

So what can you expect from this game? A great storyline and a great gameplay. Spy Motives is quite fun to play with, it shows you an adventure you’ve never seen before...

Final Scores

Gameplay  :  9/10

Design : 9/10

Action : 8/10

Puzzles :  7/10

Creativity : 10/10

Total : 8.6/10

Feature Worthy? Yeah, definitely  it is. This game includes everything what a featured game needs, so yeah... Good game Yugioh and we hope to see more good games from you!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:19 am by Mr. Black Hole »

Offline Mr. Black Hole

• The Extraordinary
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Feel free to post opinions, I would be glad

Offline martin

• Mortar
  • smiters gonna smite
    • View Profile
    • ticktatwert's forum
Nice review dude, Good luck.

I'm posting in app suggestion
Click em if u are cooler than cake

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
Denied.

Some of your sentences make little sense eg. "I really like this game,  I wish if it could be longer…". Remember to proof read your work.
hi

Offline Mr. Black Hole

• The Extraordinary
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
denied because this? ...okkkk man

Huh im terrible at reviewing

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
  • Boredgame's & Woodchuck's cupcake. & BFB's
    • View Profile
dude

Offline Mr. Black Hole

• The Extraordinary
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
what?

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
denied because this? ...okkkk man

Huh im terrible at reviewing
Not just that sentence, that was an example.
hi

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
Also, try not to use "..." as much.
hi

Offline Rubber Ducky

• Disruptor
  • Boredgame's & Woodchuck's cupcake. & BFB's
    • View Profile
try harder

Offline Donsnipz

• Cruiser
  • I'm Mexican.
    • View Profile
Re: [denied] I'm almost incapable of lying... I'd be a terrible spy.
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 02:38 pm »
Unlucky, better luck next time though.
You Only Live Once!

Take part in Snipz' Game Contest Weekly (SGCW)!

Offline Mr. Black Hole

• The Extraordinary
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Re: [denied] I'm almost incapable of lying... I'd be a terrible spy.
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 03:41 pm »
@Mat
Yep I see, but mostly I just emphasizing the meaning of the sentence with it. gonna cut them down, lol
And thanks

@Rubber
never gonna give up :-)

@Dons
Yeah and thanks.

Locked for noooow
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:43 pm by Mr. Black Hole »