Author Topic: Xbox one is definitely the easy winner  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Peanut

• Disruptor
  • A good post a day keeps the moderators away!
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox one is definitely the easy winner
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2013, 05:27 pm »
I like my Nintendo 64 emulator
my irl pic no h8 plz

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign

Offline eclipserain

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2013, 05:37 pm »
Sony exclusives are better than Microsoft's exclusives.

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2013, 06:28 pm »
Sony exclusives are better than Microsoft's exclusives.
In past years. Well, sometimes.

Offline Yelawolf

• Mortar
  • Geoff57
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2013, 06:42 pm »
I honestly don't understand how dumb intelligent people act when talking about consoles... Lmao look at you guys talking absolute crap. The xbox360 is the better console of the current generation, therefore I bought one. But the ps4 is the better next gene console and I will be spending my money on that. Fanboys kiss me off....
I say it as I see it.
I don't lick anyone's behind to gain "respect" on this site.
You either like me or don't.

Always happy to help.

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2013, 06:43 pm »
I honestly don't understand how dumb intelligent people act when talking about consoles... Lmao look at you guys talking absolute crap. The xbox360 is the better console of the current generation, therefore I bought one. But the ps4 is the better next gene console and I will be spending my money on that. Fanboys kiss me off....
You have yet to provide reason why you think the PS4 is better.

Offline TheBlueGuy21

• Launcher
  • I am error
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2013, 06:56 pm »
You have yet to provide reason why you think the PS4 is better.

Because it focuses more on the game than the "overall entertainment" value.

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2013, 06:57 pm »
Because it focuses more on the game than the "overall entertainment" value.
You act as if entertainment is a bad thing.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 06:59 pm by Omega »

Offline Yelawolf

• Mortar
  • Geoff57
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2013, 07:09 pm »
Ps4 is more powerfull , cheaper, no spycam, better interfaces designed for a sharing and expanding community with features superior to that of the Xbox, more importantly gam e related features no 100$ TV remote. I did not like the fact that Microsoft showed the intention of splodeing the gaming induistry up the ass, I have more trust that Sony have staff with minds that think more about the gaming experience created than the money generated. Sony have yet to play all their cards hence the 3large studios that have  remained silent and each have developed ps3 exclusives in the past leading to the conclusion that more exclusives will be announced before the ps4 launch.
I say it as I see it.

Always happy to help.

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2013, 07:15 pm »
Ps4 is more powerfull , cheaper, no spycam, better interfaces designed for a sharing and expanding community with features superior to that of the Xbox, more importantly gam e related features no 100$ TV remote. I did not like the fact that Microsoft showed the intention of splodeing the gaming induistry up the ass, I have more trust that Sony have staff with minds that think more about the gaming experience created than the money generated. Sony have yet to play all their cards hence the 3large studios that have  remained silent and each have developed ps3 exclusives in the past leading to the conclusion that more exclusives will be announced before the ps4 launch.
You mean has better graphics? Of course the PS4 is gonna be more powerful in that sense, Xbox is running 3 OSs.

Game related? You mean exactly what an Xbox will do? I wouldn't trust Sony with gaming at all. I've played on my cousin's PS3 quite a few times, and the connections are awful. Xbox users may pay more for XBL, but it's reliable.

Too bad two exclusives they announced weren't that good (Blacklight and Warframe). PS has two good exclusives, imo. Littlebigplanet and God of War (maybe).

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2013, 07:20 pm »
You mean has better graphics? Of course the PS4 is gonna be more powerful in that sense, Xbox is running 3 OSs.

Game related? You mean exactly what an Xbox will do? I wouldn't trust Sony with gaming at all. I've played on my cousin's PS3 quite a few times, and the connections are awful. Xbox users may pay more for XBL, but it's reliable.

Too bad two exclusives they announced weren't that good (Blacklight and Warframe). PS has two good exclusives, imo. Littlebigplanet and God of War (maybe).

Game related= Most games that are on the Xbox are also on the Playstation.

I go agree, Halo is a good game, though. and so is Gears of War. Those are probably the only two things I'd buy an Xbox for. The rest (ex: Battlefield, Call of Duty, Dead Rising, GTA, etc.), I have my good ol' ps3 for.
Buss down thotiana

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2013, 07:25 pm »
Game related= Most games that are on the Xbox are also on the Playstation.

I go agree, Halo is a good game, though. and so is Gears of War. Those are probably the only two things I'd buy an Xbox for. The rest (ex: Battlefield, Call of Duty, Dead Rising, GTA, etc.), I have my good ol' ps3 for.
I doubt there will be too many exclusives. How many did PS3 have? Like, 2 or 3?

From what I hear, the new GoW game sucked. Titanfall is one of the exclusives I'm excited for, and I'm excited for the F2P games too. Dead Rising is an Xbox exclusive though.

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2013, 07:28 pm »

From what I hear, the new GoW game sucked. Titanfall is one of the exclusives I'm excited for, and I'm excited for the F2P games too. Dead Rising is an Xbox exclusive though.

Lies. We have Dead Rising 1 and 2 downloaded onto our PS3.

Do I really care about if it's a Playstation exclusive or not? No. If the game is good, I'll buy it. Simple as that.
Buss down thotiana

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2013, 07:31 pm »
Lies. We have Dead Rising 1 and 2 downloaded onto our PS3.

Do I really care about if it's a Playstation exclusive or not? No. If the game is good, I'll buy it. Simple as that.
Yes, DR 1 and 2 are multi-platform, but DR 3 is an Xbox One exclusive.

Honestly, gonna go out on a stretch here, why is exclusive games anyway? I mean it make more sense to release games on both platforms, to make more profits anyway.

Offline trans301

• Disruptor
  • Freedom is the right of all Sentient beings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2013, 07:34 pm »
Xbox:  Don't worry guys, you can still share games.  All you need to do is put in a code!

Sony:  This is how you share games on PS4.  *Hands game*  Thanks!

Sony's E3 video lol

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2013, 07:35 pm »
Xbox:  Don't worry guys, you can still share games.  All you need to do is put in a code!

Sony:  This is how you share games on PS4.  *Hands game*  Thanks!

Sony's E3 video lol
That video is funny, Lol.

But irrelevant now.

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2013, 08:05 pm »
Yes, DR 1 and 2 are multi-platform, but DR 3 is an Xbox One exclusive.

Honestly, gonna go out on a stretch here, why is exclusive games anyway? I mean it make more sense to release games on both platforms, to make more profits anyway.

Exactly!

...Wow, we actually agree on something gaming-wise...
Buss down thotiana

Offline Yelawolf

• Mortar
  • Geoff57
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2013, 08:06 pm »
That's y there's less exclusives now, tbh I'm gutted titanfall isnt on ps4
I say it as I see it.

Always happy to help.

Offline n8mo

• Mortar
  • If I havent posted in a while, remind me how.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 21, 2013, 08:14 pm »
Let's all just agree that PC is best.
Planetside 2 for the win!

Offline theravicale

• Electropede
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2013, 08:41 pm »

That comment on ps3 exclusives shows absolute ignorance and fanboyism. Sony owns far more first party studios than xbox and the only reason xbox exclusives can keep up is via xbla, which indie developers are starting to abandon due to microsoft and its policies growing more and more anti-indy. Also, many "xbox exclusive" games are also out for pc further damaging its library. The game is exclusive because Microsoft paid them to do so. This is also the reason certain things for COD come out on xbox first. The psn is hit or miss, I know some people (myself included) that have never had a problem, others have had loads of them (ironically, these are people that usually play xbox XD).

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2013, 05:01 am »
That comment on ps3 exclusives shows absolute ignorance and fanboyism. Sony owns far more first party studios than xbox and the only reason xbox exclusives can keep up is via xbla, which indie developers are starting to abandon due to microsoft and its policies growing more and more anti-indy. Also, many "xbox exclusive" games are also out for pc further damaging its library. The game is exclusive because Microsoft paid them to do so. This is also the reason certain things for COD come out on xbox first. The psn is hit or miss, I know some people (myself included) that have never had a problem, others have had loads of them (ironically, these are people that usually play xbox XD).
Sorry, I don't keep up with PS that much. Then have there only been a hand full of exclusives for the PS, or at least, that's big? Lol, where'd you get that info? There's tons of indie games on the marketplace, some may not be all that great, but they're there. The game is exclusive because Microsoft owns the company who makes. Certain? You mean everything but the game itself? It's a nice touch, but nothing to get worked up about. I've heard complaint after complaint from my friends who own PS3s and I find that buying a PS3 (maybe PS4) is a waste of money because of the long download times (Ex. One game update took around an hour and a half.) I'd miss my 10 second game update too much if I played on PS. 

Offline theravicale

• Electropede
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2013, 05:19 am »
Sorry, I don't keep up with PS that much. Then have there only been a hand full of exclusives for the PS, or at least, that's big? Lol, where'd you get that info? There's tons of indie games on the marketplace, some may not be all that great, but they're there. The game is exclusive because Microsoft owns the company who makes. Certain? You mean everything but the game itself? It's a nice touch, but nothing to get worked up about. I've heard complaint after complaint from my friends who own PS3s and I find that buying a PS3 (maybe PS4) is a waste of money because of the long download times (Ex. One game update took around an hour and a half.) I'd miss my 10 second game update too much if I played on PS. 
I think you misread my post. The indy devs on Xbox have been one of its biggest sources of exclusives however they are moving more towards playstation due to Sony having less restrictive policies (Indie Statik has a few examples, another good example is the link I posted earlier). Exclusive games are games only on that one platform, having first party developers usually=more exclusives, I remember an article on IGN with a list of first party devs for both and the Sony ones vastly outnumbered the Microsoft ones (too lazy to dig it up, it was a while ago anyway but I doubt it changed THAT much). With the online experience, I have heard really polarizing opinions. I myself haven't had any issues with it (the longest update I had to deal with was about 2 or so hours long and it was updating Gran Turismo 5 from 1.0 to 2.05 (it was a huge download, so many changes, the game ended up completely different XD). With the game updates, it is really dependent on the game too, updating Cod Black Ops from the first version to the latest one took only a few minutes.

Offline theravicale

• Electropede
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2013, 05:24 am »
One other thing that drives me insane is that some of the exclusive games are too unknown. Folklore (awesome art direction, interesting combat system for a jrpg style game that isn't STUPID, and so on) and Starhawk (3rd person shooter with vehicles and rts elements) are pretty awesome games that few people know about.

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2013, 06:00 am »
I think you misread my post. The indy devs on Xbox have been one of its biggest sources of exclusives however they are moving more towards playstation due to Sony having less restrictive policies (Indie Statik has a few examples, another good example is the link I posted earlier). Exclusive games are games only on that one platform, having first party developers usually=more exclusives, I remember an article on IGN with a list of first party devs for both and the Sony ones vastly outnumbered the Microsoft ones (too lazy to dig it up, it was a while ago anyway but I doubt it changed THAT much). With the online experience, I have heard really polarizing opinions. I myself haven't had any issues with it (the longest update I had to deal with was about 2 or so hours long and it was updating Gran Turismo 5 from 1.0 to 2.05 (it was a huge download, so many changes, the game ended up completely different XD). With the game updates, it is really dependent on the game too, updating Cod Black Ops from the first version to the latest one took only a few minutes.
I don't believe I did. To be honest, I foresee more indie games coming to XBL. Then there are less exclusives than I thought. I've never had a problem with XBL, and I hope Sony gets their splode together for PS4. I'll find out whenever my friend or another family member gets one, but I may be saying, I told you so.