Author Topic: Can we settle something?  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
Re: Can we settle something?
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2013, 04:24 pm »
Here's a thank to make up for whoever smote you. ;)

Anyway, just look at Casper or I's smites. xD
Yeah, I know, just annoys the splode out of me.

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2013, 04:52 pm »
I love how you act like you know me. If I see a friend in soldier voting and DON'T see them being soldier material(which has happened more times then any) I won't vote OR vote no on the poll. Also if you haven't noticed I don't suggest people so my bias that I try not to have doesn't get in the way. If you're done accusing people and name calling, shut the fuuck up, sit down, and grow up. If not then just gtfo, you're wasting not only my time but your own.
Just noticed this haha, allow me to caps:

WELL ISN'T THIS GRAND?  WHAT A HUMBLE SPECIMEN.  I NEVER SAID ONCE THAT YOU WOULD VOTE YES FOR EVERYONE THAT IS YOUR FRIEND.  I LOVE HOW YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME.  I WAS MERELY STATING THAT THE FACT THAT MINJA IS YOUR FRIEND ONLY AIDS TO YOUR BIAS TOWARDS HIM.  IF YOU'RE DONE ACCUSING PEOPLE THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.  I NEVER SAID HOW YOU SUGGEST PEOPLE, NOT ONCE DID I EVER BRING UP THAT POINT, BUT I SURE DO LOVE YOUR HUMILITY THERE, JULIAN ASSANGE.  YOU SIT THERE ARGUING THAT THE SYSTEM IS UNFAIR FOR YOUR PRECIOUS CANDIDATES WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING YES'S LEFT AND RIGHT WITH NO REASON AS WELL.  YOU ARE PRETENDING THAT THE PROBLEM IS ONLY ONE SIDED, BUT THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN THAT.  I'VE SEEN THIS EXACT THING BEFORE AND HAMMERING THOSE WHO VOTE NO DOES A LOT WORSE THAN GOOD.  IT ACTUALLY WORKS IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION YOU ARE PROPOSING, AND I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T WANT ALL THESE PRECIOUS CANDIDATES UNJUSTLY DENIED, WOULD YOU?

Chapter 2: The assault
FURTHERMORE, LET'S LOOK AT THE CURRENT SYSTEM, SHALL WE?  THIS IS THE MOST RECENT SUCCESSFUL INDUCTEE: http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,338059.0.html

NOW LETTUCE EXAMINE THE VOTES HERE.  THEY ALL HAVE EITHER ONE BARELY SPECIFIC SENTENCE FOR ACCEPTANCE OR DENIAL.  IT'S OKAY WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE OR TWO IN A THREAD, PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED LENIENCE, BUT THE WHOLE GODDAMN THREAD IS A HUGE FUSTERCLUCK OF "Yes; No, he's weird; He reminds me of charis; etc." I DON'T CARE WHO THINKS HE DESERVES TO PASS, HELL, EVEN I THINK HE DOES, BUT THIS IS BULLSH1T, YET I DON'T THINK I SEE ANYONE GOING UP IN ARMS OVER THIS, ONLY WHEN THEIR FRIEND GETS BLOWN AWAY AGAIN.  IT ONLY BECOMES A PROBLEM WHEN IT AFFECTS YOU, EH?

I'm bringing this up in the LL if it makes any of you feel better.  We'll have a solution in around a week, and I'm sure you'll all still complain, but hey, at least this complaining will have some valid reasoning.

Love you all, smooches  :-*
Spidapig
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2013, 04:57 pm »
Just noticed this haha, allow me to caps:

WELL ISN'T THIS GRAND?  WHAT A HUMBLE SPECIMEN.  I NEVER SAID ONCE THAT YOU WOULD VOTE YES FOR EVERYONE THAT IS YOUR FRIEND.  I LOVE HOW YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME.  I WAS MERELY STATING THAT THE FACT THAT MINJA IS YOUR FRIEND ONLY AIDS TO YOUR BIAS TOWARDS HIM.  IF YOU'RE DONE ACCUSING PEOPLE THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.  I NEVER SAID HOW YOU SUGGEST PEOPLE, NOT ONCE DID I EVER BRING UP THAT POINT, BUT I SURE DO LOVE YOUR HUMILITY THERE, JULIAN ASSANGE.  YOU SIT THERE ARGUING THAT THE SYSTEM IS UNFAIR FOR YOUR PRECIOUS CANDIDATES WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING YES'S LEFT AND RIGHT WITH NO REASON AS WELL.  YOU ARE PRETENDING THAT THE PROBLEM IS ONLY ONE SIDED, BUT THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN THAT.  I'VE SEEN THIS EXACT THING BEFORE AND HAMMERING THOSE WHO VOTE NO DOES A LOT WORSE THAN GOOD.  IT ACTUALLY WORKS IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION YOU ARE PROPOSING, AND I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T WANT ALL THESE PRECIOUS CANDIDATES UNJUSTLY DENIED, WOULD YOU?

Chapter 2: The assault
FURTHERMORE, LET'S LOOK AT THE CURRENT SYSTEM, SHALL WE?  THIS IS THE MOST RECENT SUCCESSFUL INDUCTEE: http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,338059.0.html

NOW LETTUCE EXAMINE THE VOTES HERE.  THEY ALL HAVE EITHER ONE BARELY SPECIFIC SENTENCE FOR ACCEPTANCE OR DENIAL.  IT'S OKAY WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE OR TWO IN A THREAD, PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED LENIENCE, BUT THE WHOLE GODDAMN THREAD IS A HUGE FUSTERCLUCK OF "Yes; No, he's weird; He reminds me of charis; etc." I DON'T CARE WHO THINKS HE DESERVES TO PASS, HELL, EVEN I THINK HE DOES, BUT THIS IS BULLSH1T, YET I DON'T THINK I SEE ANYONE GOING UP IN ARMS OVER THIS, ONLY WHEN THEIR FRIEND GETS BLOWN AWAY AGAIN.  IT ONLY BECOMES A PROBLEM WHEN IT AFFECTS YOU, EH?

I'm bringing this up in the LL if it makes any of you feel better.  We'll have a solution in around a week, and I'm sure you'll all still complain, but hey, at least this complaining will have some valid reasoning.

Love you all, smooches  :-*
Spidapig

Love you too boo-bear. <3

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2013, 05:02 pm »
Awwww, you're too kind, boogly bear.

Now rub my belly
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2013, 05:06 pm »
But Halo games are so boring, only the multiplayer is worth anything, but even then, not worth buying the game for.
Not really relevant to anything, but thanks for your input. And you guys obviously aren't familiar with the concept, so I am not even going to try to explain moral relativism, lol.
I understand what moral relativism is, however if you read my paragraph you would realise that I used the difference that one is concrete (killing a person leads to one less living person all of the time) and that the other isn't (if someone is annoying I may or may not do something different and that is IF I find that person annoying at all).

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2013, 05:20 pm »

Now rub my belly

*rubs to your pleasure*

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2013, 05:26 pm »
Oooooh I didn't know you were gonna rub there

Offline Shadross

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • ~Squashawut~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2013, 05:27 pm »
Oh my god Spida, are you done being butthurt? I have no bias towards Minjaze, I truly think he'd make a fine soldier. Spida... For the love of Predios will you calm your tiits and stop being a whiny little biitch. I'm just voicing my opinion and it's very unlikely my opinion will change. Yours hasn't changed either so I don't see how I'm stubborn if it's just natural to stick by your beliefs. If you're done insulting me for no reason and plan on being a mature Lt. like you should be(Cause we all have seen how SOLDIER is so god damn important, so Lt. must have even higher standards), then I suggest you seriously either post with civil speech and not that of an enraged drunkard or just leave cause nobody honestly cares, we all continue life whether you like it or not. Damn people can be little pusssys.
Nani?

Offline Poke579

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • The Old one. I am pokemaster579.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2013, 05:31 pm »
Oh my god Spida, are you done being butthurt? I have no bias towards Minjaze, I truly think he'd make a fine soldier. Spida... For the love of Predios will you calm your tiits and stop being a whiny little biitch. I'm just voicing my opinion and it's very unlikely my opinion will change. Yours hasn't changed either so I don't see how I'm stubborn if it's just natural to stick by your beliefs. If you're done insulting me for no reason and plan on being a mature Lt. like you should be(Cause we all have seen how SOLDIER is so god damn important, so Lt. must have even higher standards), then I suggest you seriously either post with civil speech and not that of an enraged drunkard or just leave cause nobody honestly cares, we all continue life whether you like it or not. Damn people can be little pusssys.
Sorry shad, but Spida has already won this argument.
Have a loss cookie (::)
Imagine something witty.

No, not that witty, try again.

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2013, 05:33 pm »
Haha, Yay, I did it.  You finally went on the offensive (Not much at all, but still) with your argument.  I was really not that serious with you, but posting in all caps sure makes it look that way.  I just find the thread itself a little useless and ludicrous, as you stated that disliking a person is no reason to vote no, which is dumb, because why would we vote in people we don't like?  The barracks are merely a social rank as we've stated over and over, so voting in people we hate would be pretty counter-intuitive.  Why don't we just invite everyone who knows how to curse if that's the case?

Anyways, this is being discussed in the LL, and whether or not you will like the results, this thread sparked the fire.

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2013, 05:35 pm »
Oooooh I didn't know you were gonna rub there

It just happened ;)

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2013, 05:35 pm »
I do like it when people rub my ears

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2013, 05:36 pm »
I do like it when people rub my ears

I heard it was a pigs favorite spot

Offline Shadross

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • ~Squashawut~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2013, 05:53 pm »
Personally Spida all you got was on my nerves and looking like a diick. You didn't win an argument cause there WASN'T an argument to begin with.

Poke, lmao, all I gotta say
Nani?

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2013, 05:57 pm »
That sounds like the excuse of someone who lost an argument.  There was obviously an argument there, unless you are considering the fact you just repeated everything I said an called it incorrect.

Offline Shadross

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • ~Squashawut~
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2013, 08:05 pm »
That sounds like the excuse of someone who lost an argument.  There was obviously an argument there, unless you are considering the fact you just repeated everything I said an called it incorrect.
Well considering all you did was dissing me an argument, then yes we did have one. Otherwise you never really said anything about the main subject.
Nani?

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2013, 09:37 pm »
never really said anything about the main subject.
I just find the thread itself a little useless and ludicrous, as you stated that disliking a person is no reason to vote no, which is dumb, because why would we vote in people we don't like?  The barracks are merely a social rank as we've stated over and over, so voting in people we hate would be pretty counter-intuitive.  Why don't we just invite everyone who knows how to curse if that's the case?
LET'S LOOK AT THE CURRENT SYSTEM, SHALL WE?  THIS IS THE MOST RECENT SUCCESSFUL INDUCTEE: http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,338059.0.html

NOW LETTUCE EXAMINE THE VOTES HERE.  THEY ALL HAVE EITHER ONE BARELY SPECIFIC SENTENCE FOR ACCEPTANCE OR DENIAL.  IT'S OKAY WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE OR TWO IN A THREAD, PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED LENIENCE, BUT THE WHOLE GODDAMN THREAD IS A HUGE FUSTERCLUCK OF "Yes; No, he's weird; He reminds me of charis; etc."
DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING BORING IT IS TO BE OBJECTIVE?  I TRY MY BEST NOT TO LET FRIENDSHIP GET IN THE WAY WHEN VOTING, AND THIS IS A TIME WHERE IT DOESN'T BECAUSE HE ISN'T MY FRIEND.
YOU SIT THERE ARGUING THAT THE SYSTEM IS UNFAIR FOR YOUR PRECIOUS CANDIDATES WHEN PEOPLE ARE GETTING YES'S LEFT AND RIGHT WITH NO REASON AS WELL.  YOU ARE PRETENDING THAT THE PROBLEM IS ONLY ONE SIDED, BUT THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN THAT.  I'VE SEEN THIS EXACT THING BEFORE AND HAMMERING THOSE WHO VOTE NO DOES A LOT WORSE THAN GOOD.  IT ACTUALLY WORKS IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION YOU ARE PROPOSING
Yeah, I don't think that applies here...

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2013, 10:10 pm »
I understand his motives-just not the most mature way to get your point across, but it's whatever...I'm not the boss of him lol.
He's joking, he stated it in a post before he started capsing.
#WCGP

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2013, 10:30 pm »
I only cap scream at shad, all my other main points are in regular case.  It's satire and a joke at the same time

Offline Shadross

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • ~Squashawut~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2013, 12:55 am »
Spida, do you really think I read your posts entirely? Lmao. I just skimmed and saw the occasional cuss at me here and there.
Nani?

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
  • Have a question? PM me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2013, 12:59 am »
Are you guys ever going for a compromise?

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer
  - Set up a Gameshow (Trials)
  - Create and upload an addon at the previous forums (warnings)

Promotions:

Sr: December 2011
  Lt: August 20th 2012
  Gn: Feb 16th 2013

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
  • Have a question? PM me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2013, 12:59 am »

Now rub my belly

OMIGOSH IT'S WADDLES

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer
  - Set up a Gameshow (Trials)
  - Create and upload an addon at the previous forums (warnings)

Promotions:

Sr: December 2011
  Lt: August 20th 2012
  Gn: Feb 16th 2013

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2013, 01:36 am »
Spida, do you really think I read your posts entirely? Lmao. I just skimmed and saw the occasional cuss at me here and there.
Welcome to the club.  We have jackets.

Offline Shadross

• Soldier
  • Centipede
  • ~Squashawut~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2013, 01:36 am »
Welcome to the club.  We have jackets.
How much?
Nani?

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2013, 01:44 am »
Free if you realized that was a shrek quote.  So sorry

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2013, 01:25 pm »
MOTHER OF GOD

Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline Ripto

• Mortar
  • Say hello to your new king!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2013, 01:27 pm »
MOTHER OF GOD
Why are you mentioning my mother?

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2013, 01:29 pm »
Chill out, [email protected]

I a gonna close this thread, it isn't productive anyway.

And Ravi, that post shows me you have no idea what I am talking about and I don't feel like explaining it.

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2013, 03:36 pm »
Chill out, [email protected]

I a gonna close this thread, it isn't productive anyway.

And Ravi, that post shows me you have no idea what I am talking about and I don't feel like explaining it.
I already know what it is, and I was using a different argument entirely. Mine wasn't based around morals or any of that but in the physical difference between the two.