Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: June 18, 2013, 02:04 pm

Author Topic: sto4  (Read 194 times)

Offline mshaafay

• Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
sto4
« on: June 11, 2013, 02:04 pm »
requested his demotion, he said it was a stupid desicion, and so I asked, do want it back?

I will not lie, I'm like on the 85% yes side and the 15% no side. I apologize as I'm about to type out an essay, but I just have an urge to type today.

I came to Sploder for the joy of game making; I've played games before but I wanted to go further than just playing: I wanted to create. Geoff did one heck of a job with the creators as the Platformer and 3D creators reeled me in at the time. I was doing so great, but I wanted more.... popularity. I wanted at least twenty views on every game I made for some reason, but I was still happy with my game making style back then. Then things started to change....

I released a game called "Krazy Kastle Escape" (I knew how to spell, but I wanted to make it look funky) and 1twenty1guns commented stating "You need more health, but nice game" or something like that, so I fixed it. I rudely asked him if I had any feature worthy games, and he responded with featuring "The Adventures of Jamal." I found out the next day, and decided that I was unstoppable; I started on a massive project named "Ryspo" (I am a huge Spyro fan) with the goal of making it the best game ever: it failed. I made it my first release of 2012, and it was so laggy that even I couldn't stand it.

Well anyways before I start telling my life story, I wanted to achieve too much on Sploder; I came to the forums so that I could achieve some badges. I then wanted to achieve more on the forums, so I went to work. I was very arrogant, and.... let's leave it with that.

In conclusion, I don't think being a Private is the worst thing in the world, although I'm making it look as if it is. I do not want to be treated as a celebrity, I should be playing convict now; I will pay the price. When the time comes, I'll get what I deserve; as much as I'd love to be a Soldier again, it'll come around when the time comes.

Thank you for thinking about me though, and I'm sorry for writing my life story! ;D

Base yes or no on this. If you can read it lol
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.

Offline M T T Y

• Lieutenant
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
Re: sto4
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 01:58 am »
yesss
hi

Offline alon

• War Veteran
  • Bugmeister
    • Sploder
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:31 pm »
Voted yesterday xP

Anyway, yes. I say we promote him now, as I don't believe there's much that can stop him now.

Offline Ripto

• Mortar
  • Say hello to your new king!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:41 pm »
Nope I don't like him. Obviously sarcasm. Since he was my first friend ever that basicly got me to stay on sploder

Offline 1twenty1guns

• Disruptor
  • need to reunite MxSnyperLord21 & get Spo + CX back
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 06:47 pm »
Nope I don't like him.
I concur. We shouldn't promote him. He should wait at least a few weeks before his promotion again. So, I say no.... jk, i really mean no. jk yes
i miss my friends :(

Editor: 1/6/10
Soldier: 6/6/10
Lieutenant: 5/?/12

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 10:53 pm »
17 yes votes already without any no votes? Yeah... I think it is time to repromo him.