Author Topic: So I'm starting to write a book.  (Read 69 times)

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
  • The Gosso King Of Crater Lake
    • View Profile
So I'm starting to write a book.
« on: May 31, 2013, 10:14 am »
I don't know how motivated I'll be to do it but we'll see. Basically its about a guy called Connor who's a cop. He takes a trip to the country side with his wife, Grace. But another guy called Sam tries to commit suicide by jumping in front of the car. Grace turns the wheel to dodge the man but crashes into a tree and part of it sticks into Graces heart. Some of the glass goes into Connors eye and blinds him in...well one of is eyes.

While still angry and upset about the death of his wife he tries to continue with his job. But he's still finding it hard. I tried to focus on the emotional state of Connor and his mental state quite a bit. Basically he catches a criminal and finds out Grace had more significance than he thought. But the case is closed. So Connor has to carry this on alone. However he starts seeing hallucinations and ghosts.

Its (Quite fittingly) called Ghosts. Thoughts?

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Re: So I'm starting to write a book.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 10:39 am »
Bump.

Offline Image

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 10:42 am »
I applaud your efforts, I've been trying to writing a full-fledged novel for a decade now.

Recently I've just been trying to crank works out for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). If you do finish, you can always publish on the Kindle E-pub or on iTunes as an iBook to get your name out there.

Best of luck.

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 10:55 am »
I applaud your efforts, I've been trying to writing a full-fledged novel for a decade now.

Recently I've just been trying to crank works out for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). If you do finish, you can always publish on the Kindle E-pub or on iTunes as an iBook to get your name out there.

Best of luck.
:3 Thanks a lot dude!