Author Topic: I've Got An Awesome Idea For The New Graphics Platform!  (Read 283 times)

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Minecraft World! And I don't care if you think it's nooby, stupid, ridiculous, whatever you may say, but I'm going ahead with my idea as I know it'll get a ton of views (hopefully) Anyway, lets take a look at some of my ideas.

When this is all released, I will make a MC skeleton, and I will place him in a native as they shoot and so do skeletons.

Skeleton graphic coming soon!

For a creeper, I will just add it in some green enemy like a mutant, and when you destroy it, you walk past an invisible switch which will then destroy burst tiles, so it's actually like the creeper exploded.

Creeper graphic coming soon!

For a zombie, I'll place it in a mutant as well because mutants punch and so do zombies.

Zombie graphic coming soon!

Leather armour will be armour I, Iron armour will be armour II and Diamond armour will be armour III. I don't know if you can do that or if you will be able to do that, but if you will be able to, I will add this, but it's not exactly the most important thing to me though anyway.

Armour graphics coming soon!

I'm going to have pickaxe's as well, and as you might already know, only certain pickaxes can destroy things. So, I will have some sort of pickaxe as a mace, which will then destroy a cinderblock (which is some sort of minecraft block)

Again, I don't know if you're going to be able to do this with the mace.

Stone and iron pickaxe coming soon! Iron ore and diamond ore coming soon!

Trees would be sandblocks piled up with grass tops on it.

Wood graphics coming soon!

If cookies will be able to have as a graphic, then I will have different food such as bread, apples etc.

Bread and apple graphics coming soon!

Wooden and iron door, wooden door will be just a touch door, and you need to find a key for the iron door, which will actually be a lever, so you can open it.

Wooden and iron door graphics coming soon!

Iron and diamond swords will be placed in a big sword, if you'll ever be able to do that!

Iron and diamond swords graphics coming soon!

An ally, will be a dog.

Dog graphic coming soon!

More ideas will be here soon!

So how am I going to make this in to a game? Well basically, you're gonna have to survive. In different levels, you will explore different Minecraft places such as caves, villages, mines etc. To win, you need to find the diamond hidden somewhere and return it to your house.

Level planouts:

Level 1: Starting off - You make your own house. As you won't be able to place blocks, instead, you will collect and certain amount of sandblocks for a crystal. At the end of the level, you will start off in your house which will have all the graphics for wood, doors, crafting table and chest. You won't use the crafting table and chest and they will just be normal block tiles as a simple graphic of them.

Level 2: Time to explore - You start off in your house, then go over to a village and collect some stuff, like bread, apples, pickaxes, etc.

Level 3: It's nightime - You collect a bone from a skeleton you kill, so you can tame a dog. You won't actually collect a bone, but there will be a switch after the skeleton which will explode a burstile which will lead to the dog. There will be enemies on your way though, like creepers etc.

Level 4: In a cave - You find a cave, and use your dog to protect you. You collect a stone pickaxe which will then be able to break iron ore. The cave will be very dark, and remember, those creepers, zombies and skeletons will all be there.

Level 5: Making a return - You go back to your house, and cook your iron, and make a stone pickaxe. Of course, you won't be able to do that, but that's just the story. So you'll just start off in your house with a stone pickaxe in that level. You look for a place to mine.

Level 6: A mining adventure - You begin to mine with your stone pickaxe, but eventually, it breaks, so that's the end of that level.

Level 7: The second step - Now you have an iron pickaxe, you mine down with it, and land in a cave.

Level 8: The big move - You explore the cave, trying to avoid the creepers and stuff, and then you find diamond. You mine the diamond ore.

Level 9: The big news - You end up back at your house with the diamond!

If you have any ideas, please mention them. I will be adding more ideas in the future. I won't be starting this game until it's all released. I don't know if I will end up publishing this, but hopefully, I will!

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
Re: I've Got An Awesome Idea For The New Graphics Platform!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 02:14 pm »
Nice! I'd accept but you know I can't.

Offline duncanb

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • I am the one
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 02:33 pm »
Do you mean youre making a minecraft game or a minecraft creator.
A minecraft game cool
A minecraft creator not cool

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 03:23 pm »
Nice! I'd accept but you know I can't.
Accept what?

Do you mean youre making a minecraft game or a minecraft creator.
A minecraft game cool
A minecraft creator not cool
I'm making a game.

Offline Pythagoras

• Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 03:27 pm »
I will make it
Friend list

Dudki
Cg
Coolgirl5
Cian009
Ryanrider
Woodchuck
Enderchim
Milking
Matt
Jasmineofdeltora
Sto4
Koolbox
Religious2

Newest game

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 04:33 pm »
What is going on with these posts? It's a game I'm making xD Not an idea for somebody else or an idea to add to Sploder or whatever lol

Offline Prince Daydream

• literally 500 IQ
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Meh Instagram
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 04:34 pm »
Omai.

I would play this.

Offline duncanb

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • I am the one
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 04:44 pm »
Ok sounds like one amazing game

Offline Jmc10

• #KeepAmericaGreat2020
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • RIP Sploder :’(
    • View Profile
    • United: The Hype
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 05:08 pm »
You cannot add graphics to powerups yet.

Promotions:
Private: 1/15/12
Soldier: 9/8/13
Lieutenant: 4/9/16
Soldier: 7/9/17

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 05:35 pm »
I know, but if you will be able to, then I will. Also, I think I might actually get somebody to make the graphics for me, so it'll be a bit like a collaboration, so if anybody would like to help, then please say so, but I'm only accepting you if you're amazing with graphics.

Offline King Jeremy the Wicked

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • SPC Enterprises
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 08:06 pm »
Luckily, a skeleton enemy has been added!  Unluckily, it uses a sword, not a bow.