Author Topic: Ps4 vs. Xbox One Reveal Conference (+Specs)  (Read 1191 times)

Offline railz

• Cruiser
  • Rainbows taste like Fruit Loops
    • View Profile
Re: Ps4 vs. Xbox One Reveal Conference (+Specs)
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2013, 10:21 pm »
They said 15.
Whatevs, Ps3 always beat Xbox in exclusives. Most likely same with Ps4.

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2013, 10:24 pm »
bump

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2013, 10:34 pm »
bump

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2013, 10:49 pm »
bump

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2013, 10:59 pm »
bump

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2013, 11:05 pm »
I definitely believe that the PS4 will be better.  The console exclusives have always been much better than the Xbox, and Playstation plus is the best deal ever.  Instead of paying for online play, you pay to get free indie and AAA games every week, and my download times are incredibly fast, you just need good internet.
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2013, 11:30 pm »
bump

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2013, 11:52 pm »
bump

Offline Eth

• NOT EPIC MODERATOR
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I forgot what I was going to put here...oh well.
    • View Profile
    • Catch me on YouTube!
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2013, 11:53 pm »
they both sound a bit gay tbh

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2013, 11:59 pm »
I'm always a sucker for these type of threads so why I might not be a sony or microsoft fanboy (Which judging by half the people in this thread that are fanboys.) I feel I can give a good enough opinion on behalf of the industry not over some gamer fanwar. Let me discuss the whole xbox one reveal. Whether you fanboys agree or not that reveal was at the least dissappointing at the most it made microsoft looked like they knew NOTHING about gaming. To me their is no bigger proof of this than the fact (and yes this is a fact) that both sony and nintendo's stock went up almost instantly after the xbox one reveal. Microsoft's stock even went down after the reveal. Want more proof? On amazon in UK the Wii U's sales increased by a huge percent! (yeah thats a fact too here is the video to proof it!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uhe84VXMVk) Bottom line this whole argument proofs that one that reveal was a disaster and two that when your trying to market a video game console. SHOW US THE GAMES AND WHAT IT DOES FOR GAMING! Its not suppose to be marketed like an overpowered t.v box and its not suppose to be marketed like an espn tracker for a fantasy football team!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:17 am by matthade2 »

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2013, 12:01 am »
I'm always a sucker for these type of threads so why I might not be a sony or microsoft fanboy (Which judging by half the people in this thread that are fanboys.) I feel I can give a good enough opinion on behalf of the industry not over some gamer fanwar. Let me discuss the whole xbox one reveal. Whether you fanboys agree or not that reveal was at the least dissappointing at the most it made microsoft looked like they knew NOTHING about gaming. To me their is no bigger proof of this than the fact (and yes this is a fact) that both sony and nintendo's stock went up almost instantly after the xbox one reveal. Microsoft's stock even went down after the reveal. Want more proof? On amazon in UK the Wii U's sales increased by a huge percent! (yeah thats a fact too here is the video to proof it!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uhe84VXMVk) Bottom line this whole argument proofs that one that reveal was a disaster and two that when your trying to market a video game console. SHOW US THE GAMES AND WHAT IT DOES FOR GAMING! Its not suppose to be marketed like an overpowered t.v box its not suppose to be marketed like an espn tracker for a fantasy football team!

Sony's stock went up 10% within 8 hours after the Xbox reveal.

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2013, 12:38 am »
I'm always a sucker for these type of threads so why I might not be a sony or microsoft fanboy (Which judging by half the people in this thread that are fanboys.) I feel I can give a good enough opinion on behalf of the industry not over some gamer fanwar. Let me discuss the whole xbox one reveal. Whether you fanboys agree or not that reveal was at the least dissappointing at the most it made microsoft looked like they knew NOTHING about gaming. To me their is no bigger proof of this than the fact (and yes this is a fact) that both sony and nintendo's stock went up almost instantly after the xbox one reveal. Microsoft's stock even went down after the reveal. Want more proof? On amazon in UK the Wii U's sales increased by a huge percent! (yeah thats a fact too here is the video to proof it!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uhe84VXMVk) Bottom line this whole argument proofs that one that reveal was a disaster and two that when your trying to market a video game console. SHOW US THE GAMES AND WHAT IT DOES FOR GAMING! Its not suppose to be marketed like an overpowered t.v box and its not suppose to be marketed like an espn tracker for a fantasy football team!

(Continued) Even though Microsoft's xbox one reveal was a trainwreck Sony's was too! They go in saying there is nothing to "get in between you and the game" and what does sony do the rest of the conference? LIST STUFF THAT GETS IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE GAME! And thats not even considering the fact that sony told us close to nothing about the console! Something even microsoft did! (And look where that got microsoft! :3) Both conferences were pretty bad and at the their worst it they were pretty much a huge waste of time. Only difference between the two was microsoft's conference was a lot worse. That gets me to my next point why on earth are we marketing to people who have no interest in this stuff? Why do sony and microsoft and even nintendo go in with this mentality: "You don't have to be a gamer to enjoy our console look at all this other stuff it can do!" This mentality serves no purpose other than making oh I don't know 90% of your audience HATE you! Remember when consoles back in the old days had only 1 purpose: To play games on! They weren't gimmicky or tried to market you something that it wasn't. Heck even the consoles that tried to be gimmicky (like the sega cd and the atari jaguar) FAILED. Are we that desperate that we have to go alienating the same people that have been buying your consoles for years! And I know some of you call me fanboy but I genuinely care about all of the big three gaming titans (sony,nintendo,microsoft) because if one of them goes broke or leaves the gaming business we all get hurt including the gaming industry! We all lose great games and the other two companies are gonna have to play it safe for a few years and we all know thats not good. So when any of the big three start having the decision making skills of a 3 year old you bet I'm going to call them out it! Don't let this splode stand saying "Oh its not that bad!" Yeah it is..What kinda fanboy are you letting your favorite console giant (microsoft,sony,nintendo) make dumb decisions like this? I'm here for the industry and if these gaming titans keep going down the path their going its not going to be pretty.

Offline railz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2013, 12:43 am »
bump

Offline cyrman

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2013, 01:41 am »
I can't wait to see the reaction on Omega's face when the PS4 happens to get better than the XO.

Offline glowingbluewolf

• Mortar
  • The Über Nerd~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2013, 01:44 am »
i just came here to say if ima get any, it's gunna be the play station 4
please don't hurt me
**fades away**

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
  • kyleissocoollike/awesomekid123/moviesworthwatching
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2013, 01:50 am »
@matthade I have a feeling Microsoft will eventually give up due to the Xbox One's failure, but Sony and Nintendo (especially Nintendo) are too successful to drop out. I wanna see Sega make a new console, that be sweet (I really love Dreamcast, stfu).

~-Kyle-~

Offline cyrman

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2013, 01:52 am »
@matthade I have a feeling Microsoft will eventually give up due to the Xbox One's failure, but Sony and Nintendo (especially Nintendo) are too successful to drop out. I wanna see Sega make a new console, that be sweet (I really love Dreamcast, stfu).
Umm, Nintendo is going to be out before Microsoft does.

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
  • kyleissocoollike/awesomekid123/moviesworthwatching
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2013, 01:54 am »
Err...yeah. Nintendo and Call of Duty aren't good matches, so....
(btw, I agree because Nintendo's becoming a try-hard)

~-Kyle-~

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2013, 07:05 pm »
That's where I'm going to FREAK out. I know this is off topic but people. REALLY. What is the big deal about cod (That stands for call of duty or if you don't waste your cash: children's online daycare.) I'm OK with playing ONE call of duty game but not all of them. Their copy and paste. Its like if I made a game. And I decided to make a sequel, all I did was this: Hmmm let's add new weapons,maps (for online multyplayer.) and a slightly new story. BAM new game! Then everybody goes and waste's 60 dollars on it. I was ok with black ops. But black ops 2 was just a stupid idea! Any objections?
Upcoming games made by me! (And  collabs with others!)
Spider's from hell
(Collab with awesomered117) Adventure Island
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Eyeball 2! revenge of the eye's!
Seeing shadows

These are all coming soon!

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2013, 07:08 pm »
AHEM. Now back to topic. Nintendo isn't competing anymore. When they made the nintendo wii it was a message to sony and microsoft that their done. (Also the wii was a middle finger to 3rd party developers due to the motion sensor controls.) So once sony slaughters Microsoft their gonna have all the fanboys to them selves. (Accept nintendo's. Their like a bug stuck in a web.)
Spider's from hell
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Seeing shadows

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2013, 07:10 pm »
PS3 last time was trying to push "we look better, look we have blu-ray" and xbox was like "Look at our controller, it is dreamy plus faster wifi and faster updating".

PS4 this time is trying to push "we are doing good in the gaming department!" and xbox is like "look how beautiful we are".

I personally want what the xbox is offering, so I will get that.
#WCGP

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2013, 07:11 pm »
Eh wait, maybe i'll get the PS4. THe only thing holding me back is its crappy controller.
#WCGP

Offline cyrman

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2013, 07:52 pm »
Eh wait, maybe i'll get the PS4. THe only thing holding me back is its crappy controller.
Obviously you haven't read reviews of the controller. Besides, the design of the Dualshock has been around longer than the Xbox, which means its comfy to more people.

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2013, 08:17 pm »
Obviously you haven't read reviews of the controller. Besides, the design of the Dualshock has been around longer than the Xbox, which means its comfy to more people.
Did I say other's opinions on the controller, or MY opinion on the controller? Don't be stupid, I don't give a splode about how others feel when holding it, I only care about how I feel.
#WCGP

Offline cyrman

• Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2013, 12:39 am »
Did I say other's opinions on the controller, or MY opinion on the controller? Don't be stupid, I don't give a splode about how others feel when holding it, I only care about how I feel.

I thought the staff was supposed to be friendly.

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2013, 12:49 am »
They fixed the most common complaints so I would wait and see.

Err...yeah. Nintendo and Call of Duty aren't good matches, so....
(btw, I agree because Nintendo's becoming a try-hard)
Lol, maybe in the home console market, but in the portable market they are dominating.

AHEM. Now back to topic. Nintendo isn't competing anymore. When they made the nintendo wii it was a message to sony and microsoft that their done. (Also the wii was a middle finger to 3rd party developers due to the motion sensor controls.) So once sony slaughters Microsoft their gonna have all the fanboys to them selves. (Accept nintendo's. Their like a bug stuck in a web.)
The motion controls aren't what sent the devs away, it was the fact that it was weaker than the other consoles and had a different audience from what devs are used to making for.

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2013, 03:51 am »
I can't wait to see the reaction on Omega's face when the PS4 happens to get better than the XO.
Never gonna happen though.

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2013, 02:06 pm »
Never gonna happen though.
In mah opinion ps4 is going to be better. (After watching some revealings of it.) But that's just my opinion.
Spider's from hell
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Seeing shadows

Offline Omega

• Godzillasaurus
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Rawr, I'm a dinosaur.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2013, 04:32 pm »
In mah opinion ps4 is going to be better. (After watching some revealings of it.) But that's just my opinion.
PS hasn't been on top since the original Xbox. I doubt anything will change.

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2013, 05:56 pm »
Its all a matter of opinion. You guys can like what you like and we can like what we like. :)
Spider's from hell
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Seeing shadows