Author Topic: Have any of you read "The Fault in our stars"? I need advice!  (Read 38 times)

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
    • View Profile
So I saw this book on this girls desk, and I was like "wow, looks cool". I am not always the guy who goes and buys the latest trending books. I'll take a book I see and like. I do have sources as to what are the top books, but for a few months or so my subscription to the magazine (that is my source) was cut off. Recently it came back. So the same week I looked at the top books and found The fault in our stars sitting at numero uno.

Then when I was with my group in English class (it was randomly assigned), we picked up a book conversation. I asked about TFIOS (the fault in our stars) and one of the female members said it was great and I would cry reading it (I doubt I would. The closest to an emotion a book gave me is anger or fear). All I know is that it is about a cancer patient who with her crush (maybe?) goes for a dying wish or something.

Either way, would you suggest me to read it? Would a 13 year old with a taste in books that
-->involve a lot of turn of events
-->Have emotion and (maybe a little romance xD)
-->Is atleast 200 pages
-->Mysterious and has a weird turn of events.

want the book and enjoy it?
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
    • View Profile
Re: Have any of you read "The Fault in our stars"? I need advice!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 10:44 am »
Burrito
Usher
Mayo-chup
Pickle
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.