Author Topic: The New PPG Guide  (Read 110 times)

Offline Hammer Bro

• Launcher
  • *Frp* Oh sorry, did you say something?
    • View Profile
The New PPG Guide
« on: May 11, 2013, 05:42 am »
Hey guys, it's Hammer here. I noticed some people still struggle with making advanced PPG things, such as an AI for enemies. This guide will hopefully douse your PPG problems!

.: Chapter 1 :.

.: Starting Off :.

You probably want to just get on with advanced mechanics, right? Well, nobody can do that. So don't bother. You always have a slow start, but you will get better and better with these difficult things. Everyone creates a player first, whether it be the Prefab or a manually created player. I'd suggest doing a manually created player, as they are a bit easier to work with when creating advanced things. Now we are on the road with advanced PPG mechanics.

.: Chapter 2 :.

.: Flying Enemies :.

This is, although it doesn't sound like one, a simple one.

What you do is now create an enemy, and if you need, similar to your player. Next, put him in the air, and go to 'Widgets' and get a 'Connect'. Make something invisible to connect it to, then you have a flying enemy, there is a simpler way, but who has time for looking that up?

Note: This may not work, so you may need to tinker around with it to get it working.

.: Chapter 3 :.

.: What Mine? :.

Unlike flying enemies, Mines can be difficult, but visible mines are simple.

THIS MECHANIC IS TO BE EXPANDED AS I AM STILL FIXING OUT PROBLEMS, PLEASE WAIT FOR IT.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:54 pm by Hammer Bro »
- mrhammer

If birds can fly,so can potatos.

50th Thank: Rox

100th Thank: