Author Topic: I'm going to be blogging my playthrough of..  (Read 86 times)

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
I'm going to be blogging my playthrough of..
« on: April 20, 2013, 09:52 am »
Fire Emblem Awakening for the 3DS! I heard it was good so I'll be blogging my first time playthrough from beginning to end so I hope you guys enjoy it!
 :)

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
Re: I'm going to be blogging my playthrough of..
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 10:16 am »
Well I've just finished the first battle. The strategy in this is good but then again there good in any fire emblem game. The opening cutscenes and the ones that follow are pretty stunning to say the least. Finally I like the whole character customization its not much but it does give you some options.

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 10:57 am »
Just finished the second chapter. Its a lot of fun to say the least. Once again more strategy has been implemented with a rock paper scissors but with weapons (axe,lance,sword) plus you get advantages for being in forts or having companions with you. A masked character named marth has been revealed (not for sure its the same marth but yeah) Anyway so far so good!

Offline matthade2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 11:43 am »
Chapter 3 was a little tough I lost some characters but once I did I couldn't continue. I immediately restarted the game. I guess not even 3 chapters in I already have a bond with some of these characters and it somehow gets me to think smarter and play the game better. The difficulty is beginning to scale up at this point so I'm going to have to watch my guard.