Author Topic: [Reviewer Application] There's a hacker nano-bot on the loose.  (Read 200 times)

Offline bloon

• Turret
  • Don't mess up with me, I can easily pop YOU!
Game title: Mouse Guided Hacker Nanobot

Owner of the game: The almighty Sceptile

Type of game: Physics Puzzle game

Introduction:
Sceptile was an almighty game maker, don't you think so? Well, Imma here to review his worst fantastic game which I have NEVER EVER played before. Many people adore him, and his games are over-populating with views. Although Sceptile left, I'm still here to review his masterpiece.

Pre-thoughts:
I like the idea of that and the gameplay is pretty simple, try to get to the distorted portal that leads to hell the next level. There are computer anti-virus and you, a hacker MUST AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. There are alot of red ones, that can only be destroyed by the MechaBomb and you only have ONE of them making this game a challenge. I like the idea Sceptile made, and hopefully he will reach 1,000,000 views.

Review:
The idea is great and the gameplay is challenging, I bet I can't even pass the intro Level 3. These red monsters are really annoying and despite their size, they move fairly quick.

And about the blue anti-virus, there are few of them and they can be damaged with shots, that's a good point to make this game a piece of rubbish great work.

And the catch is, THE SHIP MOVES WAAAAAY TOO FAST. Also, the review isn't long enough, as I only reached Level 4 and thus, can't review the rest of that.

Anyway, as for Level 4, I have developed a hatred for lazers, which are incredibly more annoying than the red enemies. I can't even control the ship.

Major flaws:

-That stupid ship is TOO SLOW FAST
-These pile of rubbish lazers keeps stopping me from reaching Level 5
-Too many red enemies

Mah favorite parts:

-Good graphics (that's a minor section)
-Good enemy placement
-Great idea about the doors and switches

Rating Score time:

Difficulty: 9/10 (I didn't make it through the halfway)

Action: 7.5/10 (Just needs some more fun things otherwise???)

Thumbnail: Could use a better background but I would give it a 6.75/10

Visuals: 9/10 (the graphics are outstanding)

Enemy placement: 7.75 (Just need a little less red entities, otherwise I'm toast)

Creativity: 10/10 (Great idea, of course)

Overall Rating: 50/60 (Awesomely Epic, Grade: A-)

Feature Worthy?
No. Eeyup, as the gameplay is hard with all these pesky red anti-virus and the ship's fast speed. This could be Sceptile's 3rd feature.

Bye, noobs.
Imma a Fiery Doom Mage Supa Monkey.

Comic:
: Hai, you cannot pop me.
: We'll see 'bout that.
*Ceramic Bloon pops*
Ohhhhhh, look, some precious golden thingy.

See?

Offline vpopsiclev

• Mortar
Re: [Reviewer Application] There's a hacker nano-bot on the loose.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 11:22 pm »
Game title: Mouse Guided Hacker Nanobot

Owner of the game: The almighty Sceptile

Type of game: Physics Puzzle game

Introduction:
Sceptile was an almighty game maker, don't you think so? Well, Imma here to review his worst fantastic game which I have NEVER EVER played before. Many people adore him, and his games are over-populating with views. Although Sceptile left, I'm still here to review his masterpiece.

Pre-thoughts:
I like the idea of that and the gameplay is pretty simple, try to get to the distorted portal that leads to hell the next level. There are computer anti-virus and you, a hacker MUST AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. There are alot of red ones, that can only be destroyed by the MechaBomb and you only have ONE of them making this game a challenge. I like the idea Sceptile made, and hopefully he will reach 1,000,000 views.

Review:
The idea is great and the gameplay is challenging, I bet I can't even pass the intro Level 3. These red monsters are really annoying and despite their size, they move fairly quick.

And about the blue anti-virus, there are few of them and they can be damaged with shots, that's a good point to make this game a piece of rubbish great work.

And the catch is, THE SHIP MOVES WAAAAAY TOO FAST. Also, the review isn't long enough, as I only reached Level 4 and thus, can't review the rest of that.

Anyway, as for Level 4, I have developed a hatred for lazers, which are incredibly more annoying than the red enemies. I can't even control the ship.

Major flaws:

-That stupid ship is TOO SLOW FAST
-These pile of rubbish lazers keeps stopping me from reaching Level 5
-Too many red enemies

Mah favorite parts:

-Good graphics (that's a minor section)
-Good enemy placement
-Great idea about the doors and switches

Rating Score time:

Difficulty: 9/10 (I didn't make it through the halfway)

Action: 7.5/10 (Just needs some more fun things otherwise???)

Thumbnail: Could use a better background but I would give it a 6.75/10

Visuals: 9/10 (the graphics are outstanding)

Enemy placement: 7.75 (Just need a little less red entities, otherwise I'm toast)

Creativity: 10/10 (Great idea, of course)

Overall Rating: 50/60 (Awesomely Epic, Grade: A-)

Feature Worthy?
No. Eeyup, as the gameplay is hard with all these pesky red anti-virus and the ship's fast speed. This could be Sceptile's 3rd feature.

Bye, noobs.
Not the best game to review..
33 Silver
3 Gold
1 Cannon Template
1 Warrior Armor
1 Gold Reaper Lance
1 Gold Aurum Axe
1 God Stone [Used for story]
1 Escape Amulet