Author Topic: ARMED  (Read 497 times)

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
ARMED
« on: April 02, 2013, 02:53 am »
For as long as I can remember, every now and then I dream about tornados for some reason. It's scary as hell, it's a bunch of huge ones droppin out of the sky everywhere I go. I had one chasing me through Wal-Mart last night lol. It dropped down right in front of the door when I was walking out and started chasing me through the building and tearing it down. That kinda sucked lol. Anyone else have wicked nightmares sometimes?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:57 am by Death83 »

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline Sploderepicbros

• Heavy Cruiser
  • so basically i saw my personal text and i was and
    • View Profile
    • KorzForums. Join NOW!
Re: Ever have Recurring Nightmares
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 03:06 am »
I have random nightmares about crashing into stuff. I always wake up before I die.
Huglist
Tommy
Dudeguy
Eim
HG
CG
Alexmd
Al3xHW
Amdri
Glowie
Furfurry
Probe
Alone
Dudki
Gerald
Maximus
Lastwho
Yugi
BG

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 03:48 am »
DUDE WHAT ROCKSTAR DRUGS ARE YOU ON CAN I HAVE SOME OF THAT SHIZA
#WCGP

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 08:55 am »
DUDE WHAT ROCKSTAR DRUGS ARE YOU ON CAN I HAVE SOME OF THAT SHIZA
Lol nothing that's not illegal in Colorado :))

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 08:56 am »
I have random nightmares about crashing into stuff. I always wake up before I die.
Me too, those are freaky. Your heart starts pounding so hard befor you impact.

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline Poke579

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • The Old one. I am pokemaster579.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 09:09 am »
None really. Some stuff about an apocalypse and seeing my family die, but you get used to it.
Imagine something witty.

No, not that witty, try again.

Offline blackhole2

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 09:13 am »
I have a recurrent nightmare, that's the roller-coaster. The roller-coaster starts, and suddenly I'm just falling, the gravity is pulling me as hell. When I'm almost at the ground, I suddenly wake up. I don't really understand why I'm dreaming about this, I love the roller-coasters however I have fear of heights. The worst feeling in the dream is when you're waking up in my opinion.
Sometimes, I'm dreaming about that I'm something like a predator or what, and I'm chasing my family, lol, or in the opposite way, I'm running away from the 'predator'.

Offline Chowder

• Launcher
  • That old guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 09:18 am »
I never have nightmares anymore. I used to have nightmares when I was younger, though. There was this one where I was in my bed (in the dream) and it would lift up, and start speeding through the entire nieghborhood as fast as lightning. There was also another one where I would just fall through empty space at the end of it, and I would hate it because I had the worst feeling of butterflies (or vertigo, I don't really know what it's called) you could ever have. But they were never recurring or anything like that.

Offline KellyTheAwesomer

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 09:22 am »
Yes. I always have one about my mum being a mass murderer and I wake up before I die.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 09:25 am »
I once had a series of dreams that stopped randomly when I woke up and continued a couple of weeks later when I went back to sleep. That was kind of freaky. I can't explain it all in this one thread though. It would take too long.

Offline Sploderepicbros

• Heavy Cruiser
  • so basically i saw my personal text and i was and
    • View Profile
    • KorzForums. Join NOW!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 09:28 am »
Me too, those are freaky. Your heart starts pounding so hard befor you impact.
Ikr.
Huglist
Tommy
Dudeguy
Eim
HG
CG
Alexmd
Al3xHW
Amdri
Glowie
Furfurry
Probe
Alone
Dudki
Gerald
Maximus
Lastwho
Yugi
BG

Offline blackhole2

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 10:13 am »
Bump for Dw.
:P

Offline sto4

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 10:15 am »
I don't know why but I love my tornado dreams. Recurring nightmares you say? I sometimes do, but they're not too frequent for me.

Offline Ripto

• Mortar
  • Say hello to your new king!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 10:48 am »
Lol, I've had some about zombies, tornados, falling, being followed by a murderer, ect I don't remember most of my dreams xD. Tbh, nightmares are cool imo. They wake you up with some adrinaline xD Also they're not real, yet it feels real at that moment, so it's nothing more but a thrill.

Offline OGGY765

• Speeder
  • soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 10:51 am »
i dont but i used to i kept having one of a zombie chasing me off a cliff (freaky)
:( moderator no.
:(karma +2/-7yes.
:(posts 130 close.
:(posts 120 nearly.
:(speeder yes.

http://gifsoup.com/view/173004/patrick-star.html

Offline OGGY765

• Speeder
  • soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2013, 10:52 am »
ahh

Offline OGGY765

• Speeder
  • soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2013, 10:52 am »
run

Offline GMB

• Disruptor
  • -Gamemasterboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2013, 10:56 am »
All I remember is getting chased my a T-REX once, haha. I always die in my nightmares, and when I do, I always feel like I'm falling down what seems like a tunnel then I wake up. I haven't had a nightmare in ages.

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 11:21 am »
Yeah, I have weird demented dreams.

Currently I've been having this dream about this black heart, someone 'breaks it in half' even though that's not possible (who cares it's a dream) and all of a sudden there's this... disgusting black acid in it.

Then someone randomly loses limbs from it, and every time I have the dream this person has less limbs then last time.

I don't really think it's a nightmare... more so just a creepy weird dream? Anyho, ya, that's my weird dream I've been having for the past couple months
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 11:23 am »
The worst nightmare I EVER had was when I couldn't wake up from the dream for some reason. This dream is way to long to explain, so Ill try to keep this brief. Thought I was at work but everyone was gone, got chased by a possessed forklift, realized I was dreaming and "woke up" into another bad nightmare, realized I was dreaming again and "woke up" seriously freaked out in my bed. I rolled over to tell my girl about it but when she turns towards me she looked..idk, really evil and growled at me "Your Not Done Dreaming Yet" like a demon or something and I woke up into another nightmare like a boiler room or something Freddy Krugerish, I started freaking by then, I was screaming for someone to wake me up in my dream, pinching and clawing myself. I woke up in my bed again-my MOM walks into the room (I don't live with my parents lol) and looks all possessed or something and sits on the edge of my bed looking crazy. Ok this happned like 3 more times before I finally, really and truly woke up. And folks, lemme tell you..I truly could not tell if I was still dreaming or not..that's reall scary. I had tears in my eyes and I wanted to wake my girl up but I was terrified of her lol. I didn't know if she was still demonic or not lol. I finally could tell I was awake and woke her up. I'm no girly man but that broke me down for a minute. :-)

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 11:25 am »
I don't know why but I love my tornado dreams. Recurring nightmares you say? I sometimes do, but they're not too frequent for me.
i only seem to hav them when I'm going thru a lot of stress. Most of the time I don't dream at all (that I can remember anyway)

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 11:28 am »
Yeah, I have weird demented dreams.

Currently I've been having this dream about this black heart, someone 'breaks it in half' even though that's not possible (who cares it's a dream) and all of a sudden there's this... disgusting black acid in it.

Then someone randomly loses limbs from it, and every time I have the dream this person has less limbs then last time.

I don't really think it's a nightmare... more so just a creepy weird dream? Anyho, ya, that's my weird dream I've been having for the past couple months
Thats pretty brutal!

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 11:29 am »
Thats pretty brutal!
Well yah I didn't really get into detail because I didn't want to gross you out. But the black acid had a huge affect on well eihgoeihg ew nvm.
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."

Offline chucky12

• That Guy That Is Always A Pain In Your Side
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 11:34 am »
I sometimes have this nightmare where I'm small, and I can't get out of my room.

Offline chucky12

• That Guy That Is Always A Pain In Your Side
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 11:35 am »
The worst nightmare I EVER had was when I couldn't wake up from the dream for some reason. This dream is way to long to explain, so Ill try to keep this brief. Thought I was at work but everyone was gone, got chased by a possessed forklift, realized I was dreaming and "woke up" into another bad nightmare, realized I was dreaming again and "woke up" seriously freaked out in my bed. I rolled over to tell my girl about it but when she turns towards me she looked..idk, really evil and growled at me "Your Not Done Dreaming Yet" like a demon or something and I woke up into another nightmare like a boiler room or something Freddy Krugerish, I started freaking by then, I was screaming for someone to wake me up in my dream, pinching and clawing myself. I woke up in my bed again-my MOM walks into the room (I don't live with my parents lol) and looks all possessed or something and sits on the edge of my bed looking crazy. Ok this happned like 3 more times before I finally, really and truly woke up. And folks, lemme tell you..I truly could not tell if I was still dreaming or not..that's reall scary. I had tears in my eyes and I wanted to wake my girl up but I was terrified of her lol. I didn't know if she was still demonic or not lol. I finally could tell I was awake and woke her up. I'm no girly man but that broke me down for a minute. :-)

O_O

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
  • The Gosso King Of Crater Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 11:44 am »
Every time I turn on he radio....

....I hear one direction.

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 11:45 am »
I sometimes have this nightmare where I'm small, and I can't get out of my room.
I did that for real one time. I woke up form a bad dream and couldn't find my door knob. Made me panic for a sec, untill I realized I was at my Grandmas not my room. Lmao

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 11:46 am »
Every time I turn on he radio....

....I hear one direction.
HAHAHAHA

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
  • The Gosso King Of Crater Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 11:56 am »

Offline Death83

• Mortar
  • Gumball Jesus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 01:28 pm »

Hahaha, well said Dos Equis guy. (nice meme dude)

/------\
      (@)(@)
       \  M  /
        IIIIII