Sploder Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This forum was sponsored by Lifesum. Lifesum is an app that helps you reach your health goals. Whether you're trying to eat better, lose weight, maintain weight, whatever. Lifesum tracks everything from your food intake to your workouts. And it helps you every step of the way. There's a health test that determines your life score and gives you personalized tips on how to improve your eating and exercise habits. I really like how easily it tracks macros across my diet. I don't even have to think about it. And I hate thinking. It just does it all for me and tells me what I should eat less or more of. Plus, you can choose whether of not you want to follow a meal plan or just get little tips throughout the day, and that's what I chose. So, look. I logged in what I had for breakfast today, and it actually tells me, "You can eat more. Grab a piece of fruit." I love that. So instead of following a strict meal plan, I can log what I eat throughout the day and then this app kind of like guides me and tells me, "Hmm... maybe try this." FREEDOM! So if this sounds like something you wanna try, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and download lifesum today for free on iOS or Android.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 9 queries.