Sploder Archives > The Bin & Board Archives

[Community Vote #2]

liamnight:
I might be doing these once in a while, to get the opinion of the community majority. This could help improve this site. Voting does not guarantee a change. Community Vote #1 is at Private Messages, Lts, don't unfuse that yet because it could help

Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously?
Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it?
Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how?
Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums.

You do not have to supply a reason, though it would be helpful if you do. If you disagree with a member, do not argue. This thread is for voting, not for debating. There is no poll, vote by posting. Please give out your true opinion.

Every user who participates in voting gets a free thank.

theravicale:
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously? Yes

Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? No

Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? Very much so, the rules are far more lenient, you can whine about mods, friendships actually form here, ect. Rank-wise the structure is pretty similar (Normal member=private, Paid member=soldier, OP=Leut, Mod=General)

Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums.
80/100 (people need to stop whining for the sake of whining and we need to work on bringing old fun back without looking through nostalgia goggles like we all (myself included) do.)

Tommy123:
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously? Yes.

Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? No.

Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? Yes, but I wasn't on the other forum long enough for me to get a good understanding of what it was like.

Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. 75/100.

Dale18:
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked at too seriously? Yes.

Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? No.

Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how? You can actually flame the mods on some forums, but on this forum, no.

Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums. 80/100.

King Jeremy the Wicked:
Vote #1 - Are promotions being looked on too seriously?  YES.
Opinion #1 - Are the forum's rules too strict? If so, what rule is it? No, not really.
Opinion #2 - Have you been on other forums? If so, compared to that forum, is this one different? If so, how?  Yes, this is a lot cleaner and more organized compared to ones I have been to.
Opinion #3 - Rate the overall performance of the forums.  Out of 10, 7/10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version