Author Topic: Some new rules on images? (zomg first rule suggestion after cleanup)  (Read 531 times)

Offline 10000truths

• Heavy Cruiser
  • 10000truths here.
    • View Profile
Some images in the forum seem far too large, and can lag peoples' pages. I don't think that this is appropriate for a forum run by our leader, superluigi77. I'm not exactly sure on a specific pixel dimension limit, however. Perhaps our bright and intelligent leader can come up with an optimal pixel dimension size limit.

Number two, it would seem to be common sense to ban, and immediately delete, all images that explicitly or implicitly, through means of satire or informative fact, ridicule, criticize or otherwise show dissatisfaction or opposition to our leader, a humble servant of our leader, or the way our leader wishes to run things. Posting such malicious propaganda would be punished with a hefty punishment in PoW/JDC or a ban for any users who posted and/or made and/or collaborated on and/or showed any support for the image. We don't want any more whiny forum members to stir up a rebellious faction of sorts against our leader.

Number three. As our leader most certainly wishes to win the minds and hearts of the forum members, I believe that it would be beneficial for him if we start an 'image campaign' and have various posters strategically placed around the forums, showing support for our leader. Anyone that criticizes, ridicules or otherwise shows opposition to these posters or our putting up these posters would face being POWed, JDCed or banned. In addition, anyone showing any support to any opposition towards these posters would also face being POWed, JDCed or banned.

I personally think that these rules are reasonable enough, but only our leader is truly fit to decide, so I will wait for hid approval.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:32 am by ♚ ♛ »

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
I disagree with the first rule, I can use paint.net to force compress an image to where it takes up almost half of the filespace it would have. The second one is a must. The third should be started in april and go into summer so that people are bound to notice and we can prepare.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
No images larger than 7x7. Anything larger shall be deemed to be heresy and high treason.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
No images larger than 7x7. Anything larger shall be deemed to be heresy and high treason.
THE GOD HAS SPOKENETH!

Lets set the rule in come april.