collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pictures of people on sploder  (Read 390686 times)

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
  • Awards For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For being a better than average member - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pictures of people on sploder
« Reply #7980 on: January 09, 2018, 12:30 PM »
So basically nearly the whole face
The fire always burns

Offline FFK

• Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule For being a big help to the staff - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  *winks* - from tbremise You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from ♚ ♛
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7981 on: January 09, 2018, 12:31 PM »
i mean no just those 3 things

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • that’s the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7982 on: January 09, 2018, 12:59 PM »
You may have tried manspreading but have you ever tried bedspreading ??

mans too hot

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
  • Awards For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For being a better than average member - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7983 on: January 09, 2018, 01:04 PM »
no filter, just beauty
raw beauty
The fire always burns

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7984 on: January 09, 2018, 01:23 PM »
no filter, just beauty
raw beauty
babe

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
  • Awards For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter You have earned 8 features, wow! - from splatter For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 For being a good forum member - from Superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7985 on: January 09, 2018, 01:42 PM »

You're fit  that's all I've got to say

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7986 on: January 09, 2018, 01:44 PM »
You're fit  that's all I've got to say
Thanks man you too
The fire always burns

Online wordigirl

• Tank
  • Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7987 on: January 09, 2018, 01:45 PM »

....you have something censor worthy written on your sheets? Or is that... 
Best Thread 2017
❤love y'all https://bit.ly/2xde6rz❤
Need prayer? Seeking Answers? https://bit.ly/2J3hJSG

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7988 on: January 09, 2018, 01:48 PM »
It's my college pass
The fire always burns

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7989 on: January 09, 2018, 02:01 PM »
It's my college pass
at least that’s his excuse.

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7990 on: January 09, 2018, 02:01 PM »
It is
The fire always burns

Online wordigirl

• Tank
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7991 on: January 09, 2018, 02:05 PM »
It's my college pass
Okay....

Lol. I believe you.
Best Thread 2017

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7992 on: January 09, 2018, 02:31 PM »
It's not spunk
The fire always burns

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7993 on: January 09, 2018, 02:42 PM »

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7994 on: January 09, 2018, 02:48 PM »
It's not
The fire always burns

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7995 on: January 09, 2018, 02:57 PM »

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7996 on: January 09, 2018, 02:59 PM »
Please
The fire always burns

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7997 on: January 09, 2018, 03:06 PM »
shut up cg i got more likes on my picture than half this thread you i have said something inappropriate and i am very sorry
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 04:35 PM by NPC »

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
  • Awards For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter You have earned 8 features, wow! - from splatter For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 For being a good forum member - from Superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7998 on: January 09, 2018, 05:02 PM »
Thanks man you too
You know you're still on the second page

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7999 on: January 09, 2018, 05:06 PM »
Wow thanks G
The fire always burns

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8000 on: January 09, 2018, 08:52 PM »

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8001 on: January 10, 2018, 10:11 AM »
Me on left. Neopolitan/Brocky on right.

Thanks: splatter, Parry, Galla265, kylepeanut13, Probe, pokemonplayer2, NPC, Dormin, Cookies, NaZa, Epicosaurus, Alon, Meow­­, Eth, goldoptimus, Death, sticki, kof, Enigma, heavytruth, Daydream, Startrek, Shady, swimmer18, Neopolitan, Joji, pepperedSteak, Proxy, BlueBeauty

Online Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
  • Ohey :)
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from konnichiha I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8002 on: January 10, 2018, 10:14 AM »
Nice. You guys actually went to TGifridays lmao

Registered - 12 August 2009
Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014, 9 January 2018 - )
16 Features

Offline BlueBeauty

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • ~ secretly thanking your old posts ~
  • Awards 1up, 1up, 1up! - from Yugioh77 Power Up! - from Yugioh77 For being loveable - from Joji For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8003 on: January 10, 2018, 10:30 AM »
Liam, you're so photogenic what the heck :^-^:

Offline FFK

• Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule For being a big help to the staff - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  *winks* - from tbremise You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from ♚ ♛
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8004 on: January 10, 2018, 11:19 AM »
OMG THAT'S SO COOL

Offline tobestertobes

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For achieving 2nd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8005 on: January 10, 2018, 04:56 PM »

You look like some kid in my class lol
Not shy of a spark
A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
Frightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark
Middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start

Offline Fading

• Leader of the
  • Blazing Inferno
  • Koptr
  • Krankenwagen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8006 on: January 10, 2018, 05:55 PM »
Maybe I am that kid in your class
The fire always burns

Offline Wind

• Professional Communist
  • Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • So like yeah I like uh yeah man uh yeah you know?
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 2nd place in the ZSG - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Rule For being a big help to the staff - from sto4 Forever Alone - from Timmy For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8007 on: January 11, 2018, 09:37 PM »

it's a hoLIDAY IN CAMBODIA
Thanks: BIA, LIAM WILL, marvelwilliam, Fading, Dormin, Cookies, FFK, Enigma, Startrek, Joji, pepperedSteak
I highly dislike Alonessix.

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8008 on: January 11, 2018, 09:53 PM »
the wind isn't visible in the picture so I can't see you :\

Online wordigirl

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8009 on: January 12, 2018, 02:17 PM »
Best Thread 2017