Author Topic: [Application] coin coin coin ENEMIE  (Read 145 times)

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com
[Application] coin coin coin ENEMIE
« on: March 09, 2013, 02:18 pm »
Hey der. How are you? Thats good. OH i didn't see you there! I was talking to my dark chocolate bar that im going to eat in a couple of secondes. Mmmmmm..... chocolate.... Any way why are you here? OHRIGHT I was going to review a game made by dudki called coin collector. So grab some dark chocolate (or something to eat) and sit down and relax while you watch me tell YOU (thats right i said you) about coin collector. And please take a note that this is not the coin collector game on the arcade game creator.

Prethoughts: Huh. Well now. I have been playing dudki games ever since i joined. Infact the first game i had ever played was one of dudki's games. Guess witch one. Coin collector! Thats right! So yes i have played this game many times before. But it has been awhile since i had played this game so im kinda going in blind except foir one  thing. I know one thing about this game. You collect coins.

Thumbnail: The thumbnail shows some of the gameplay that this game has. It shows that you are a blue cube. So obviosly This game has no graphics (except for the intro.) And the thumbnail does also show coins. (Try counting how many times i say the word coin in this review. And try to point out how many times i point out OBVIOS THINGS LIKE coins.)

Gameplay: The gameplay of coin collector is quite simple. (like dark chocolate) In each stage you must navigate a simple maze while dodging enemies and collecting coins to complete stages.(Ok dark chocolate isnt THAT simple...............right?) There are many different enemies such as the normal ones that are really easy to dodge, the tiny ones their irritating as milk chocolate, wall enemies that shot out of walls at super sonic speeds, and doors. (those doors are sure menecing.) My first time playing this i only got to level 3. Then when i played it today i got to level 6. Then i tried again later and got to the last stage but never completed it. (Its harder then dark chocolate that has been left out during a snow storm.)

Story: WOW! THE STORY IN THIS GAME IS!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing. Coin collector does not have a story. But then  again..... What story would go with a blue cube that dodges enemies while collecting coins? I don't know either.

Difficulty: This game is pretty hard. Like i said  before this game is harder then dark chocolate that has been left out during a snow storm. But something i like about the difficulty is that it gets harder the farther you get into the game. Many games here on sploder (im looking at every single game i have made) start off WAY TO HARD! But not with this game. This game introduces the player in the first stage then gets harder from there.

In total: I give this game an 8\10. It deserves mores popularity then what it has gotten.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 02:20 pm by bluecat2012 »
Upcoming games made by me! (And  collabs with others!)
Spider's from hell
(Collab with awesomered117) Adventure Island
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Eyeball 2! revenge of the eye's!
Seeing shadows

These are all coming soon!

Offline Eyenstein

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • rEbElAlS lIeUtEnAnT and NijkoLime
    • View Profile
Re: [Application] coin coin coin ENEMIE
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 02:23 pm »
Actually, it isn't such a bad review. But still I'll say no to this
DERP and If birds can fly, so can potatoes.

╭━━━╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╱╱┃┃╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━━┫┃╭━━┳━╯┣━━┳━╮
╰━━╮┃╭╮┃┃┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃━┫╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰╯┃╰┫╰╯┃╰╯┃┃━┫┃
╰━━━┫╭━┻━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻╯
╱╱╱╱┃┃

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 02:24 pm »
Actually, it isn't such a bad review. But still I'll say no to this
Thank you for the opinion.
Spider's from hell
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Seeing shadows

Offline Tbremise

• ~The Artisan~
  • Disruptor
  • Sit down, Relax, You're Welcome
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 06:09 pm »
Denied, Who made the game? that is one though. You need to work on spelling issues and wording your sentences as well.

you may re-apply in three weeks.
Features: 4 (Newest one) LOZ Search for the Sword
Check out all my songs and more to come here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToBeMissed?feature=mhee
=D

Offline bluecat2012

• Cruiser
  • Dark chocolate......
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 10:25 pm »
Denied, Who made the game? that is one though. You need to work on spelling issues and wording your sentences as well.

you may re-apply in three weeks.
Thank you for the opinion! I will try to get a spell check for my computer. (By the by when i say der Its not a typo.) :)
Spider's from hell
Why i'm afraid of bee's
Lake Reportyivonaw
Trouble in trouble town!
Seeing shadows